Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Col. Kink's Love Bunker v. 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Kink View Post
    i think this is a very inviting view of Melody, don't you? Junior princesses naked, spread open and smiling warmly ... Why doesn't Disney show anything like this?

Oh, yeah ....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n49649[/ATTACH]
    May I ask you please?

Comment

That is a very nice image of a junior princess indeed Excellent as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewald View Post
        That is a very nice image of a junior princess indeed Excellent as always.
        Why is colonel doesn't wanna talk to us?

Comment

Hey, Col. Don't know what's going on with you. Hope you're okay. Hope you and yours had a very Merry Christmas and I hope to see you back here soon.
          ""Ten no michi o Iki, Subete o Tsukasadoru otoko."
          Translation: "Walking the path of Heaven, the man who will rule everything.""

Comment

Put my name in the Melody auction!

Comment

in this forum its been over 4 years since the last message was posted at all and over 5 years since col. was seen. Col as far as i can tell is alive but extremely busy being the VP of a company which causes him to have very little free time to draw and with a message he posted in the other forum, his family moved into his house because of covid so his drawing time went to 0.

Comment

Working...
              X