Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cheo's old & new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as is tradition for me on Veterans/Remembrance Day I provide a visit to the folk in uniform, bending regulations a wee bit, y'know...

vetday2018.jpg

Comment

Ten year challenge?

Ha! Alice has had a real challenge. And now the challenge is on for all those around her to get over themselves and deal with it right.

She certainly seems to be doing it succesfully...
      10year-tg.jpg

Comment

alright, here we go with yet another...

WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI!

this time with more examples of how the networks get used in ways that you really should not...

Beginning with another ten-year comparison, only more oriented towards a sharing of a sweet memory now that Daddy's girl is all grown up and has her own place...

10yearloliA.jpg

And for the second part, a group of friends on a chat app arranging to get together for a night of a lot of fun courtesy of a very sharing father and a very eager daughter

Partystarted.jpg

It would be interesting to hear the explanations if the recipients' phones fall into the wrong (or is it right?) hands... enjoy!

Comment

So what day is it?

Right: it's Mother's Day!

And you know how it is celebtated in the Cheo-verse...

So we visit two Cheo OC families, first the Wilsons where mom continues with her alternative parenting techniques and her son responds VERY well to them...

WilsonsMD19.jpg

And just a little bit up the street and around the block, the Lovings! for whom it's time for...

WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI!

... as Lynn continues her maternal vocation to raise her youngest one, Tammy in the family's ways...

lovingstammylynnMD19.jpg

May this be a fine Mother's Day for all!

Comment

And of course, here comes Father's Day!

in which, of course, who else should we have but my fave OC fatherfucking teenager, Kanysha, doing what she does best. Talk about a close parental/filial bond...
            kanysha fd2019.jpg

And then, as an added treat
            WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI
            one very young lady gulping down a whole lot of what she was herself made of

20190615-fatthloli.jpg

Have fun!

Comment

Alll right guys, a whole bunch of stuff piles up over these many months!

So let's begin with this year's Mother's Day pic, shall we?

lihua2020md.jpg

Comment

And now let's have a bunch of new stuff that calls for the...

Including some little gals who are, shall we say, "in business":
                loli-inn.jpg mommyswhores11.jpg

And a trip to some REALLY "far out" territory...

alienlolis b2.jpg

And a girl who will do what it takes to go for the Gold

gymnast dressed.jpg

Enjoy!

Comment

Whoa, it's been A WHILE, hasn't it?

But, hey, it's Mother's Day again so of course there is some defilement of this special bond going on, with The Loving Family...

md21lovingmomson-pixiv.jpg

As well as some other material gathered through the year...

camheartv2021.jpg lihuamom10K.jpg office06062020.jpg

... and you know what, as long as we're here...

Another bit of "motherhood"...

md2021hoes.jpg

All the best to all!

Comment

Halloween time...
                    After a bit of absence, on this night where ghouls and unspeakable beings walk among us we see the return of one of my oldest themes, the demongirls who get their pleasure from unwary mortals in our plane. Today, showing a careless newcomer why there must be great caution in what is asked, and a reminder that after all these are called the Dark Arts for a reason...

demonia-acolyte.jpg
                    Last edited by Cheo_D; 10-31-2021, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Aaand I hereby retake my old tradition of a Veterans'/Armistice/Remembrance day toon involving some, ahem, "irregular maneouvers" among our gallant boys (and girls). Here, a newly minted 2LT knows she should seek the counsel of her seasoned senior NCOs, who'll steer her right in how she can expect to get ahead...

vetst2021.jpg

Comment

Season's greetings!

Last year I created a Christmas Loli specifically for my MyPixiv followers, this year I am turning that into a rest-of-the-crowd holiday card, and uncensoring it outside of pixiv:

cheoslolixmas-all.jpg

May your lolidays be merry and bright!

Comment

Mother(fucker)'s Day Again!

Yes, sure, this semiretirement means they are few and far between, but they do come around every so often. As befits the date, I once again take peasure in perverting motherhood, with this scene of sharing across the generations...
                          mother2022txt.jpg

Word to yer mutha, be well, all.

Comment

Yes, dammit, I AM alive... and of course I come back to the theme of the day ... a little bit of something for everyone...
                            Attached Files

Comment

And of course: Father's Day ...

... which we as always begin with a visit with my OC Kanysha and her Dad
                              kanyshaFD23TXT.jpg

and LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! for those who appreciate the little things...
                              2023 girlsndad - Copy.jpg

Happy Father's Day... who's your Daddy, girls?

Comment

Hello fellas, here I am again... after a long, LONG interruption in output by force majeure causes, as described in the post from 19 November.
                                whatsapp mod
                                watch tv series

Last edited by briskyten; 12-14-2023, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X