Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Art of the DamnED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should do a bit more those are AWESOME

Comment

more there should me more of these draws, it's my way of saying keep it up, looks great, I want to see more.

Comment

Well thanks guys, I don't draw as much as I use to, not much time or much imagination XD.

I have done a few things this week, gonna post a really stretchy pic, so if you hate it please leave X3

for everyone else please enjoy
        Attached Files

Comment

awe! that is cooler then sexy... not thats it not sexy ...

what I meen is.. even though shes really stretched her "kitty" still looks very soft..
          I can't put my finger on it, but theres some contrasts there that works very well

awesome sketch DeD *petpets*
          the 7 most important things:
          Line
          Shape
          Volume
          Form
          Value
          Texture
          Color

Comment

Originally posted by Ro
            awe! that is cooler then sexy... not thats it not sexy ...

what I meen is.. even though shes really stretched her "kitty" still looks very soft..
            I can't put my finger on it, but theres some contrasts there that works very well

awesome sketch DeD *petpets*
            Thanks Ro ^.^
            .... speaking of "Kitty"..... here is Naffy X3 not nude (Naffy won't ever appear nude) she is playing in the water enjoy ^_^
            Attached Files

Comment

MMMMrowr! *pounces at it Hmm, maybe its been awhile but her hair seems to have more detail to it.... I think to test this theory there should be more new pics to compare She looks great and yay swimwear! ^.^
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

yaaay.. cute very neat DeD and I agree with Naf on the swimsuit

WOW! she has a limited edition GForce bathing rubberring... *grabs out after it* bear wants o.o;
                the 7 most important things:
                Line
                Shape
                Volume
                Form
                Value
                Texture
                Color

Comment

AWESOME great work XD wish i could draw LOL

Comment

Wow, nice picture. ^_^
                    http://c.imagehost.org/0445/Nina.png
                    Click on to view my gallery
                    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cocov3/

Comment

Thanks everyone and yes it is Ro, only Naffy has one, so it's very rare X3

I don't like yu-gi-oh my self, the girls are cute though, I did a pic for a friend cause his computer is giving him grief, he seemed to enjoy it, I hope you guys do too ^_^

P.S. yes thats me drawing on paper
                      Attached Files

Comment

Awesome work on the ole dead tree stuff... I knew you rocked on paper... hehehe cute work
                        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Heh, he has always rocked on paper. Sometimes I think he has no idea how skilled he really is.

Comment

dude I swear you are g-force in disguise!! anyway your work is great!!! keep on posting!!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffy
                              dude I swear you are g-force in disguise!! anyway your work is great!!! keep on posting!!
                              I'll take that as a compliment ^_^ but I am not as good or am able to draw as much as him :P he is my fave artist by the way

Comment

Well, you never do see them in the same place at the same time....

Oh wait.... yes, yes you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X