Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Art of the DamnED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is really good job on that one

Comment

Woah! I've chatted with them at the same time.... Posting messages at the same time.... Those are some mad Typing skills if he is. I've even seen one draw while the other colors at the same time. I wish I could do that.

Heh but their skills are very close. I've mistaken some of Deds and Gs stuff for one and the other before... at least their line art.

Comment

lol no we are not the same person :P anyhoo here is a few pics I did I want to share, got some other stuff I'll post later when I am not so lazy X3
        Attached Files

Comment

Friggen awesome work as always dog man!

Comment

Originally posted by G Force
            Friggen awesome work as always dog man!
            Thanks

got the stuff I wanted to post, it's a batch of art of my newest furry named Chole, she is Naffy's sister. the drawings are diffrent from each other cause I am still working on her design :P

I hope you enjoy ^_^
            Attached Files

Comment

Mrew *paws Want to see Naffy in a getup like that Mmmm swimsuits =3
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I definitely took too long to respond to the most recent art postings, seriously great work Evil one...

12:15am work in 5 hours....sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Chole, eh? ... mmmh neat boobs ^3^
                  I like the middle one (blue) best.. super cute :9

awesome stuff DeD *scratches and pets DeD*
                  the 7 most important things:
                  Line
                  Shape
                  Volume
                  Form
                  Value
                  Texture
                  Color

Comment

Mmmmmmm yum! *looking deeper into the breast....*

Mmmmmmm.........

:P

Comment

Oh man... DED ya really are good at what ya do bro... sheesh I don''t know why ya don't see it (then again I should be the last to talk :P)

Love the Naffy pics, especially the one above the blue sketch... very cute.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

it's just I don't have enough time to draw much anymore, I see everyone getting better while I still am stuck where I always have been.

something happened a few days ago to turn me off of art so I wont be drawing for a long while.

In other news I'm trying to get the rest of my art uploaded to my TJAlite page (onces I get the files on my computer sorted out that is) so you can look at my old crap (which is just like my new crap, except older)

Anyhoo I'm not in good shape what so ever emotionally, so it's probably best to avoid talking to me or just remove me from any messengers you have, all I do is bother people anyway.

so till I return with something worth sharing, you all take care and be well.

Comment

Oh please....

You know you don't bother me. I know what you mean by lack of time and you know why I lack it. If you feel your art is not going anywhere, try to add some kick to it with some new stuff you might learn from some how to draw books.

It sounds like you are an emotional wreck right now man.

Play some videogames and forget about what ever it is for a while.

Comment

You dont bother me either bro, and I know why your feeling the way ya are and I know its rough but people are still there for ya ^.^
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

:< you never bothered me.. and I think your art if coming along nicely..
                              but if you really feel down about drawing, why not try something new, like a new style or draw on paper, photoshop maybe, instead of Pc

anyhoo.. if its really as bad as all that I understand and will still love you tons *snugglehugs* -^.^-
                              the 7 most important things:
                              Line
                              Shape
                              Volume
                              Form
                              Value
                              Texture
                              Color

Comment

One thing i can nite you on se the later works you have is your inking arent (in my opinion) and that is the inking lines tend to be jsut lines and lack depth, i recomend you to look on some inked word like townsend do on marvle and DC comic artist work.

and on the image "Chole 3-7-07.png" i sugest to simplefy the anatomy for its a little messed upp on her torso

Comment

Working...
                                X