Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cheesekun's artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheesekun's artwork

Hello! I'm cheesekun!

Since WWOEC died, I plan to post my work here and in palcomix from now on.

If you're interested in finding my previous work, visit my pixiv page (you'll need an account to see) since I'll be posting the latest ones here.

jenny and tuck.png
    This was from a request in 8chan.

SB vs FH.png
    I was going to post this one for Easter but didn't finish it.

Unf unf!.gif Isabella unf!.gif
    These are my attempts at animation since Clip Studio Paint recently added an animation feature.
    Last edited by cheesekun; 04-03-2016, 02:07 PM. Reason: Added pixiv link.

Works for me. I like it, and welcome to the site(s).
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Good restart.

Comment

I was hoping you would start posting soon!
        Check out my stories
        https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Originally posted by cheesekun View Post
          Hello! I'm cheesekun!
          I'm really glad to see that you made it!

It's great to see Jenny and Tuck spending some quality time together. (I have a story about that...) Really sweet work on her sexy naked robot body, and the boy looks more than pleased with the interface.

So Super Book and Flying House meet? I'm barely familiar with either (though I noticed you liked 8horns' recent Easter picture too. ) Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of moves these kids can try out on one-another.

It's awesome to see that those Isabella sketches have become neat little animations. Glad she finally got introduced to Fat Old Dude, since he seems to be very good at pleasuring the girls (on top of paying them too). When it's Izzy's turn to be on top she's riding like a champ.

Thanks again and take care.

Comment

Thank you for the comments! Yeah, those kids are from Super Book and Flying House, cartoons from my childhood.

Here's a continuation of Izzy riding like a champ, as FairySlayer would say.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Heigh Ho Phineas !

Comment

Here's a continuation of Izzy riding like a champ, as FairySlayer would say.
                Oh yeah, she's really riding like a… Uhm… Gorgeous work on the nice steady up and down that could easily keep one mesmerized for hours. Lucky Phineas probably gets to dream of that from bedtime to sunrise for weeks at a time. Lucky boy.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

After 4 months of inactivity, here's a pic of Katie with Dr. Doof.

Comment

After 4 months of inactivity, here's a pic of Katie with Dr. Doof.
                    It's awesome to see Heinz finally getting some good hot action, and Katie is the best cutie pie for the job with her full attention, plus her quick thinking and beautiful little show at the end led to an even bigger sale. Lovely job on the girl and superb work on all the action. I love the viewpoint from which we get to enjoy her lovely nakedness while she makes the final pitch. Good thing this isn't Doof's weekend to have Vanessa over or else there'd be all sorts of screaming and crying… as Vanessa demands that her father buys her some time with the little blonde too.

It's great to have you back, especially with such a wonderful treat.

Comment

That's was pretty funny
                      Check out my stories
                      https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Thank you for your comments and likes.

I managed to do the line art of my previous sketch. Angie's will be sitting on something mechanical and my plan is to do both clothed and nude versions. I'll work on this when I get another chance.

Comment

I managed to do the line art of my previous sketch. Angie's will be sitting on something mechanical and my plan is to do both clothed and nude versions.
                          “Flying Book/Super House” is coming along nicely, especially with more curvy (plus pointy!) detail on the kids as they prepare to engage. What kind of mechanical device will Angie be using, er, sitting on, I wonder… Anyway I'm glad you got some time for it, and I hope all else is well too and that you're having a little more fun these days. Take care.

Comment

The Flying Book vs Super House is done.

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

“Flying Book/Super House” is coming along nicely, especially with more curvy (plus pointy!) detail on the kids as they prepare to engage. What kind of mechanical device will Angie be using, er, sitting on, I wonder… Anyway I'm glad you got some time for it, and I hope all else is well too and that you're having a little more fun these days. Take care.
                            Thanks for the comment! Angie's not sitting on anything naughty, that's for sure.

Comment

The Flying Book vs Super House is done.
                              I like both sides' interpretations if lovely nudity is involved. Angie has slight advantage(s) but the other boy's more up to the challenge. I'm guessing that the fight won't be won by quoting scripture but more by physical feats, like wrestling, wrestling, and more wrestling.

Argh, I should have noticed in the sketch, but it seems that Angie will win any dancing contests because she has two right feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X