Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cheesekun's artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's lovely to see little bitty Milly (my favorite!) getting an early education and on-the-blowjob training in the art of prurient pleasures. Lovely work on the cutiepie in all phases of her development. Though if she's still reading during intercourse then maybe that dude needs to work on his own skills some more. Gorgeous form, made all the better with those sweet, genuine smiles. No wonder Milly is so good at spreading happiness. Thanks yet again for more fresh Fireside Girl fun.

Comment

Thanks for the comment, FairySlayer! I tried my best to make her as cute as I can in my style since she got so little screen time during the grown-up episode. My mini-backstory for this piece is her being hypnotized since she was little and the hypnotism was never removed even now.

Now for some drawings during the past few months, including the Inktober sketches...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 9 photos.

Comment

It's been a long time since I posted in this thread so I'll be posting only the latest. These were made during lulls on my work load. Gotta keep the food on the table so it's busier than ever.
        This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

More posts... And I'm pleasantly surprised that the forums are now running in HTTPS, although you may need to work on moving the smilies URL to HTTPS too.
          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Here's something that I forgot to post last week and something that is long overdue (literally months).
            * Maya from the game Alto's Fantasy
            * Preschool Holly getting it on with her dad or uncle. You decide.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Awesome work
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Thanks, cheetah! Glad you like them.

I did an experiment to see how long I draw requests, so I asked for 2 requests last week. Once I got them, I started during the weekend. It took me 9 hours of cumulative work to finish these.

1. "Yo if that request offer is still open, could you draw lewds of any of these vamp gals from School for Vampires? Just have some fun with whichever you want"
                2. "Hi how about a red haired loli with freckles and a love of black guys"

Comment

Very awesome. They came out quite nice

Comment

Thanks for the comment, Cheetah!

Here's some work in progress for Katie and my coloring practice piece.

Comment

Extremely cute. I’m going to work on getting more traffic back to the forum for you all as well.

Comment

Glad you like it, Cheetah. And thanks for your work on this site.

Here's AJ being a cocksleeve.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Wonderful artwork

Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Here are the drawings I did during the last few months.

Comment

It's awesome to see that those Isabella sketches have become neat little animations. Glad she finally got introduced to Fat Old Dude, since he seems to be very good at pleasuring the girls (on top of paying them too). When it's Izzy's turn to be on top she's riding like a champ. 9apps

Regards, cartoonhd.onl
                              It's awesome to see that those Isabella sketches have become neat little animations. Glad she finally got introduced to Fat Old Dude, since he seems to be very good at pleasuring the girls (on top of paying them too). When it's Izzy's turn to be on top she's riding like a champ. 9apps

Regards, cartoonhd.onl
                              Last edited by deolsunny533; 01-09-2021, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deolsunny533 View Post
                                It's awesome to see that those Isabella sketches have become neat little animations. Glad she finally got introduced to Fat Old Dude, since he seems to be very good at pleasuring the girls (on top of paying them too). When it's Izzy's turn to be on top she's riding like a champ.
                                Thanks for your comment! I'll probably try my hand at animating again if I get more time.

Here's more works these past months.

Comment

Working...
                                X