This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

MrJ's Sleepy Artwork

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Shit! Thanks for the heads up.

    This link should work: https://goo.gl/forms/9eaQAggMullVJdlW2

    I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

    Comment


    • #17
      The picture of Kim Possible is finished, so that means a new round of Bingo!



      Check out the video who I'm going to draw next...

      Spoiler alert: The wheel stopped at A4 this time and the spot will filled by Kim's mom of all characters: Ann Possible. Thanks to everybody who participated last round!!

      Play the 4th round of bingo by guessing where the wheel will stop next time! Participate here: https://goo.gl/forms/pf1KqsMADceKdvnK2
      Attached Files
      I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

      Comment


      • #18
        Whoa! I forgot to post here the last couple of times! Here is the winner of Waifu Bingo #4: Gen from Total Drama

        Ah, also: I'm an official TJA artist now. Check out my page at: http://www.jabarchives.com/main/profile/mrj
        Last edited by MrJ; 03-30-2017, 04:55 PM.
        I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

        Comment


        • #19
          Waifu Bingo winner #5: Shantae
          Attached Files
          I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

          Comment


          • #20
            Finally: Waifu Bingo #6 winner: Gadget Hackwrench and a commission I did of Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.
            Attached Files
            I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

            Comment


            • #21
              A couple of more picture I did recently. The Total Drama pictures (except the scribble) are actually pictures I completely forgot about and happen to find by accident while browsing through some old files. These ones are from 2014.

              The picture of Tina Kwee from (the underrated and overlooked) Detentionaire is the winner from the last Waifu Bingo.

              The picture of Gwen was a doodle I did in Manga Studio while trying that out for the first time ever. Posted it on Tumblr, but they didn't like it to the point where they deleted my account...
              So, for those who were following me on Tumblr: I made a new blog at: http://sleepy-artwork.tumblr.com. Feel fee to follow me there.

              Attached Files
              I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

              Comment


              • #22
                I've messed around in Manga Studio some more and made this scribble of Pacifica. Oh, and I've got another Picture of Gwen & Courtney for you guys!
                Attached Files
                I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm so glad you're back
                  Check out my stories
                  https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thanks dude!
                    I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Last one of the old 2014 pictures I completely forgot about.
                      Attached Files
                      I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I've been playing way too damn much Overwatch lately.
                        Attached Files
                        I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Lindsay from Total Drama because why not. Also: Yay for a new season of Total Drama!
                          Attached Files
                          I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Another scribble thingy. This time from my favorite video game big sister: Camilla from FE Fates.
                            Attached Files
                            I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              She looks fantastic.. I'm sure the game would be better if this is how she looked (never played or have seen it, just assuming) I alwasy look forward to your new posts, miss yakking at ya on skype :P
                              Cheetah - TJA Productions

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                                She looks fantastic.. I'm sure the game would be better if this is how she looked (never played or have seen it, just assuming) I alwasy look forward to your new posts, miss yakking at ya on skype :P
                                Thanks for the kind words man! Camilla is probably the hottest character from the series ever, and that says a lot of a series with tuns of characters. I hardly use Skype actually, but I'll try remembering to leave it running in the background some times!
                                I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X