Announcement
Collapse
Please consider supporting our server!
Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less
MrJ's Sleepy Artwork
Collapse
X
-
The picture of Kim Possible is finished, so that means a new round of Bingo!
Check out the video who I'm going to draw next...
Spoiler alert: The wheel stopped at A4 this time and the spot will filled by Kim's mom of all characters: Ann Possible. Thanks to everybody who participated last round!!
Play the 4th round of bingo by guessing where the wheel will stop next time! Participate here: https://goo.gl/forms/pf1KqsMADceKdvnK2
I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter
- 5 likes
Comment
-
Whoa! I forgot to post here the last couple of times! Here is the winner of Waifu Bingo #4: Gen from Total Drama
Ah, also: I'm an official TJA artist now. Check out my page at: http://www.jabarchives.com/main/profile/mrj4 PhotosLast edited by MrJ; 03-30-2017, 04:55 PM.I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter
- 3 likes
Comment
-
A couple of more picture I did recently. The Total Drama pictures (except the scribble) are actually pictures I completely forgot about and happen to find by accident while browsing through some old files. These ones are from 2014.
The picture of Tina Kwee from (the underrated and overlooked) Detentionaire is the winner from the last Waifu Bingo.
The picture of Gwen was a doodle I did in Manga Studio while trying that out for the first time ever. Posted it on Tumblr, but they didn't like it to the point where they deleted my account...
So, for those who were following me on Tumblr: I made a new blog at: http://sleepy-artwork.tumblr.com. Feel fee to follow me there.
I'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter
- 4 likes
Comment
-
I'm so glad you're backCheck out my stories
https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019
- 1 like
Comment
-
She looks fantastic.. I'm sure the game would be better if this is how she looked (never played or have seen it, just assuming) I alwasy look forward to your new posts, miss yakking at ya on skype :PCheetah - TJA Productions
- 1 like
Comment
-
Thanks for the kind words man! Camilla is probably the hottest character from the series ever, and that says a lot of a series with tuns of characters. I hardly use Skype actually, but I'll try remembering to leave it running in the background some times!Originally posted by Cheetah View PostShe looks fantastic.. I'm sure the game would be better if this is how she looked (never played or have seen it, just assuming) I alwasy look forward to your new posts, miss yakking at ya on skype :PI'm an offical TJA artist now! | Also check me on Tumblr & Twitter
Comment
Comment