Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Foxy Tangerine's Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxy Tangerine's Art

well I"m going to try posting some of my artwork to see who likes what and if I get any suggestions or requests or comissions...
    Attached Files

Love Slave

Heres a little... leash... one... picture >.< God I'm terrible at descrptions...
    Attached Files

Comment

Woooo yeah, thats lookin really great
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

sexy skunk

Drawn under my twin's Name of Tangello, here is a sexy bondage skunk (I'm tryin new things ^.^)
        Attached Files

Comment

very nice and sexy, I like!

Comment

sweet pics man

Comment

Howdy!!!

I like your work my friend, and this kind of style differs a lot from the cute one I'm used to, I must say that you are really good at both styles, congrats for that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poland View Post
                Howdy!!!

I like your work my friend, and this kind of style differs a lot from the cute one I'm used to, I must say that you are really good at both styles, congrats for that!!

Thanks. This is what I do when I'm tired of being way too cute ^.^ I dont really wanna be known for pr0n or anything but I do dabble occasionally. OOooOoOO look... new pr0n in the comment ^.^
                Attached Files

Comment

I have this much to say. You have more telnet then I can ever have. Love the colored pictures more.

Comment

Originally posted by JJHusk View Post
                    I have this much to say. You have more telnet then I can ever have. Love the colored pictures more.
                    Ah, its from years of drawing. I love doodling in my free time and sometimes it comes out great enough to ink and colour.

I love the coloured ones better too >.>

Comment

Mmrowl, thats nice =D
                      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Indeed, quite hot neat pose!
                        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

fLoRiDa 1.12 HALLOWEEN EDITION

A little excerpt from my weird little chibi-esque comic on FA entitled fLoRiDa thats all based on how my life has been going so far since I moved down here.

Starting:
                          Me (of course)
                          Cheetah (cause he's such a sexy cat >.>)
                          Mike (our awesome roomate)

This one was my halloween special
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ; 10-17-2007, 07:40 PM. Reason: didn't upload the picture

Comment

Heh heh, Cheetah... Fairy costume. Bwahahahahaha
                            Nice.
                            I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Comment

Weird bookmarks for sale

Sooo... i've been taking random animals and splicing them together with just a dash of chibi cuteness and I was wondering if anyone wants one? I mean... >.> I'm not giving them away for free. But Here on Jab I'll strike a deal with anyone that wants them. Normal prices are $10 for one or $25 for three (then shipping) but I'm bumping them down to $5 a piece here and $10 for 3.

I have them up on furbid and on my FA page for sale.

ALSO I"ve been doing some gothic lolita ones and a new sensual line based off the best parts of a womans body. If you're interested in those... just lemme know and I'll upload samples of them as well ^.^

If you wanna commission me, a bookmark only costs you $10 plus shipping. Its fully laminated and I sign and write the month and year on the back. I hope to get some responses.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X