Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Foxy Tangerine's Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sound of these series' intrigue me, please show some samples
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
      The sound of these series' intrigue me, please show some samples
      bwahaha... I'll do you one better. As soon as I get out of this art funk I"ll post them all together ^.^

www.freewebs.com/foxytangerine

this is my site and this is where I have the whole fLoRiDa comic posted. Updates on Tuesdays. Announcing that here first ^.^ The bookmarks and stuff will be up under Sale Sale Sale when I get the brunette and the raven haired one done ^.^

Comment

For Nafruf

Well here they are. I put your name at the top to grab your attention ^.^

The sensual bookmarks. $10 each normally but special Jab price for you guys ^.^
        Attached Files

Comment

I saw that, yep, that is indeed me ^.~

Mmmhmm see the worst things with bookmarks like this is I wouldnt actually use them for bookmarks theyd be like in a folder or sleeve or something, cause why fray the edges and distract myself =D
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I wouldnt actually use them for bookmarks theyd be like in a folder or sleeve or something, cause why fray the edges and distract myself
            I'm not sure quite what that means but I hope it means that you'd save them to look at. Well... I dunno... Maybe I should make these not bookmarks. I know I'd use them in my romance novels or soemthing.

*le sigh* maybe sexy bookmarks are a bad idea

Comment

Thats precisely what I meant yes, save them from wear and tear, and the possiblilty of being lost or stolen. And I think bookmarks are a good idea
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

For Halloween

Heres a little orange and black Kitty in a style I don't normally do... PRON!!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Woots for the pron
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Sweet sexible pic. Lovely job.
                    http://c.imagehost.org/0445/Nina.png
                    Click on to view my gallery
                    http://www.furaffinity.net/user/cocov3/

Comment

Work In Progress

Sorely need opinions on this one...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Like what kind? I think its a great concept, um, what kind of opinions are ya lookin for?
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I dont really know

Like what kind? I think its a great concept, um, what kind of opinions are ya lookin for?
                          I dunno... if you see any improvements in my art style or anything. Heres the coloured version. I guess I'm just kinda looking for praise and or constructive criticism.

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/903621/

(it was too big to upload here or something..)

Comment

Ahh, well first off I hadnt watched you yet so done with that Secondly I say its looks pretty good, only small thing is the posture of her looks a tad off but thatd be about it ^.^
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Jo-lita

Heh. I've been on a gothic lolita kick here and there and found myself drawing this. I'm very happy with the way it turned out...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Cheetah's Favorite Gals

Heres a little something I drew for Cheetah and for all of you!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X