Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Joe's smutty pencils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Randel View Post
    Yup, that’s right. I said happy halloween. ^_^

Am I a little late to the party? You have no idea since this pic has been sitting in my sketch book for two years! Finally I got it out an painted it. Poor purple kitty and her costume malfunction… such an embarrassment. I hope it didn’t happen during a party ^_^.

Maybe I’ll do a Christmas pic for Easter… 2010 ^_^

After going though my old sketch book I actually found a bunch of pics that I’d like to paint up and I’ve got the itch to do some ideas that I’ve had in my head since the very first JAB folio. New characters and everything ^_^

We’ll see how much time I get though.

That’s all I have for now.

Later.
    thats adorable

Comment

LOL I just LOVE her.. shes hot and lick her colors :9
      the 7 most important things:
      Line
      Shape
      Volume
      Form
      Value
      Texture
      Color

Comment

Well, tis the season again. The season of giving and... oh look! Fifi wants to give you a candy cane. It's very special, it's from her private collection. Isn't the sweet ^_^

Ahhh... such acts of kindness just fills the heart with warmth.

Happy Holidays everyone (here's a smutty and not so smutty version of this pic so you can see her soft goods better) ^_^

Oh and thanks for all the great comments so far. It's nice to be back drawing smut again ^_^
        Attached Files

Comment

hahaha Awesome pic for the season, I like the multi level hardcore picture choices LOL. Good to see you back in action again Mr. Joe
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Ooh, that's yummy in sooo many ways!
            KS

Comment

XD i love the X-Mas pic there Joe nice

Comment

got to love the classic candy can in the vagina.
                very sweet

Comment

Oooh...I love the pix, and I also like the fact that you did two versions of the pic, both with and without the candy canes. I've always enjoyed your christmas themed pix Joe and I can't wait to see more work from you ^w^

Comment

Working...
                  X