Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Guess who's back back again JK back tell your friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who's back back again JK back tell your friends

Well WWOEC is dead and gone and I'm alive and kicking again so enjoy so content.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.

DUDE! It's fantastic to have you back in business, especially after all this time. Heck, I haven't seen any of your work since 2014, and I'm delighted that I get to move your folder out of my "retired" directory. (BTW most artists don't get their own folder, but you are very loved.)

It also seems that your subjects are perfectly cromulent for my tastes: It's great to see the Gwen & Ben having some odd moments, and perfect that the selfie is the kiddy reboot and Gwen's sultry show is classic. Sweet to see that you're into Loud house, and it's great Lincoln is willing to do to keep peace between Lucy and Lynn… though even better is their bashful looks as their naked little bodies blush so hard. Oh, and Pearl would so try that.

Nice old-school with Maria and her dream dude (I can't remember his name), and Sharon's response is as much fun as the hardcore action. Also, Maria is even sexier with her hair down. Milf bears being spied on is pretty hot, and I love how Baloo and Rebecca are (literally) gushing over Molly.

It's also great to see a little love for Bunnicula's girls, Mina always making Marsha uncomfortable but in the best way. So cute while being so fucking hot, especially with Mina's glee! And even better is imagining Chester's face when he walks in on that.

Finally, my favorite twins having a special birthday is too perfect. Awesome job on Lily's sturdy, sexy body. Awesome shape and even more awesome fun. It'd be embarrassing if Betty's intrusion had set Phil off early, but even more humiliating would be if their mom then insisted on joining in.

Again, great to have you back. Thanks.

Comment

Glad to have you here, If you're interested we can get ya set up on the TJA Galleries section, though I'm sure people wouldn't mind if you stayed a little active here. Any forum activity is more than none LOL
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

You're alive! Great to see you work on some new cartoons
        Check out my stories
        https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Thank you all It's nice to be back at it again.
          having a gallery would be nice but I'll hold off on that till later next month.

Comment

forgot to and this
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Wow, I guess I wasn't too far off on Betty's reaction, and she looks damned good while giving her son a nice pussy rub. Biting her lip is extra cute, I guess both from the pleasure and also for how much her son is enjoying it. Lil looks amazing as she gets herself worked up for it, and thank you for making her panties sheer & tight enough to let us see the beautiful little challenge awaiting her brother.

Comment

Originally posted by JKcomicz View Post
                Thank you all It's nice to be back at it again.
                having a gallery would be nice but I'll hold off on that till later next month.
                That's fine, we're actually just a a start of a new iteration of the site.. Well the look of it, the gallery is all new itself, though I need to see if Iratu can add a few more things.. But yeah.. Finally redesigning the site after.... too long..
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Time for a good old fashion Gwen-sum Gwen-sum.jpg

Comment

Nice to see the previous hotties "initiating" the 2016 girl into their club. Cute how Freckles' nipples and clit are already stiff & sensitive; the gleeful looks in the older pair's eyes are priceless. (Gwen Classic's left eye seems a bit off, assuming she's checking out new Gwen.) New Gwen's helpless shock is very cute on her… and it'll make the job so much easier. Thanks.

Comment

Glad to see you're back, always enjoyed your work.
                        Hope to see you supply more art for the more niche fetish soon.
                        I, myself, would love to see more femdom, and Ben 10 content.

Comment

Super cool to see your work again!

Comment

Copper-Jun.jpg Time to hit the beach!

Comment

Got to love the classics.

Comment

Working...
                              X