Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Guess who's back back again JK back tell your friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Monroe saw that Coppertone ad and thought Juniper was way prettier than Jodie Foster. Not only is Juniper's firm bubble butt and sleek body more enticing, the excitement in her reaction seems to have frozen her in shock long enough for everyone to get a really good look. Maybe Juniper will put him in the doghouse, but no doubt Ray Ray will throw him a bone (…before going to bed early to play with his own as he remembers the scene. ) Thanks.

Comment

I wasn't in the mood to work on anything today so here's some sketches and scrap projects.
      img20210628_14534508.jpg

Comment

part 2
        img20210628_14434077.jpg img20210628_15192672.jpg img20210628_15080400.jpg gwen sk.jpg gwen sk2.jpg

Comment

part 3 dead projects
          img20210628_15033237.jpg img20210628_15145248.jpg img20210628_15112712.jpg img20210628_15093463.jpg img20210628_15263971.jpg img20210628_15170279.jpg
          Last edited by JKcomicz; 06-29-2021, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Naughty
            img20210628_14583850.jpg

Comment

More Juniper Fun
              In case anyone was wondering if I would continue the Panty line up pics the answer is yes.
              Jun's me time.jpg

Comment

Trying to juggle school, a social life, and saving the world from horrific monsters it must be hard to find time for herself; even worse is how these attacks thwart her efforts to find romance. So seeing her this desperate for release is perfect. You did a great job creating urgency with her pose, plus her pants yanked down and being next to the bed suggests she's trying to rub one out super-quick despite it being daytime and others at home.

It's the perfect recipe for embarrassment but she has no choice. (…or maybe I'm just reading way too much into it. ) Thanks for giving the awesomely hot girl a good little schlick.

Comment

Seeing Juniper going to town on herself is a welcome sight
                  Check out my stories
                  https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                    Trying to juggle school, a social life, and saving the world from horrific monsters it must be hard to find time for herself; even worse is how these attacks thwart her efforts to find romance. So seeing her this desperate for release is perfect. You did a great job creating urgency with her pose, plus her pants yanked down and being next to the bed suggests she's trying to rub one out super-quick despite it being daytime and others at home.

It's the perfect recipe for embarrassment but she has no choice. (…or maybe I'm just reading way too much into it. ) Thanks for giving the awesomely hot girl a good little schlick.
                    You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that description. Throw on being 11yr and hitting puberty and it becomes a time bomb of frustration.
                    Look a Ben 10 pic with out Gwen or Ben! sadly it's the only one like it I did over my loooonnnggg break.
                    LoomaxAttea.jpg

Comment

Okay I all most fell into another long hiatus of no updates again.
                      Now then more ConnieXPearl I always like the whole Pearl grooming Connie. I was just never a fan of Steven
                      img20210628_15280601.jpg

Comment

Well it was bound to happen.
                        bulls eye.jpg

Comment

Here's the first pantie pic in over several years amphibia PS.jpg

Comment

Oh look an upload
                            RxC.jpg

Comment

another one
                              Rub 1 out.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X