Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Velma's Blog [Scooby doo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velma's Blog [Scooby doo]

Velma's Blog

Dear Blog

With only one day of School to go before graduation I had one heck of a twist of bad luck.

Private Log

"JINKIES!"

I had always managed to pass all my class's with no trouble at all of course.

But my guidance counselor told my I had to pass one class of Physical education before I could Graduate. Well I was always allowed to spend that class doing work in the Library. So I never would have believed it would haunt me now. Well after some urging from the School's guidance console Mr. Kroft with our Gym Coach Mrs. Starf. She agreed to allow me to pass the class if I could prove myself fit enough to pass a simple but vigorous test of my physical fortitude. Well of course I did not have the proper gym uniform for a test. So I was suppled School bloomers by our coach Mrs.Starf to wear. They where but really only about 1/2 my size and had a heck of a time fitting into them and found them very restrictive. I was informed that I would begin my activities with the rings. I would hold onto the rings and then while doing so I would hold my legs erect in front of me for one minute. I climbed onto the step ladder that was under the rings this was about 4 foot high. I took hold of them and once I had a good grip the ladder was removed from under me. Upper body strength was not one of my best attributes and as I strained to hold on to the rings I did my best to steady myself. As I began to kick and lift my legs out as required. I imagined how silly I must have looked too the others and as I kicked and flayed about.

Then it happen.

The crotch band of the bloomers had met there match. And they split! For what must have been several seconds I continued to kick out my legs and try and strike the position I need for this challenge. Before the feeling of the cool air wafted over my bare crotch. At that same instance I heard the sounds of the others in my class as they sucked in there breaths and laughed and gasped and chuckled at my predicament.

"JINKIES!"

I was surrounded by there wide eyes as they looked at me. There was no way too deny it. Every one in that class was now looking right into my naughty holes. I continued to hang to the rings one in shock, And two It was too high for me to drop. I looked down at the class mates in front of me.

"JINKIES!"

"Come on guy's give me a hand."

I could see Mrs. Starf's daughter Kelly looking right into my crotch and licking her lips. As well as Bam Bam standing with this stupid look on his face like all the rest that stared at me. Like a deer in a cars headlights. Then Kelly yelled.

"I will get my Mom."

"NO NO!"

"Jinkies get me the ladder."

Final two of the girls who were not so dazed and had some thought for my feelings grabbed the ladder and helped me down. And once down I ran immediately to the girls locker room my cheeks where a blistering red. And as I did I was followed by a roar of cheers and lewd cat calls. It was so embarrassing. I was so happy it was the last day of School.

Chapter 2 - In Mrs. Starf's office

Option 1 - In Mrs. Starf's office

In Mrs. Starf's office

Option 1

Public Blog

Well it looks like I am going to a sleep over at Kelly's house this weekend. Even thought I would preferred not to.

Oh well maybe it will not be really that bad. Maybe I am judging her to harshly. We may have a fun time together.

Personal Blog

As I ran to the gym locker room I was confronted by Kelly.

"Wow Velma!"

"That must have been terrible hanging like that in front of everyone."

"How did you get down?"

"Some of the girls helped me down. No thanks to you."

"We'll I thought the best thing to do was to get Mom."

"Well maybe you where right thinking about that. I mean they always do tell you to go to your Teacher when ever there is a problem."

"Well I wanted you to know that I was really sorry that it happen to you and wanted to ask you. If you would like to spend the weekend over at my house? I mean we could talk about what happen in there, And maybe it would make you feel better about what happen."

"Well I don't think so Kelly."

"I mean I never do sleep overs."

(Of course this was a lie. But Kelly was always sort of a creepy bully sort. And for her to be so nice now made no sense to me at all.)

"Oh come on Velma it will be fun."

"I am sure we would have a lot of fun but...."

"But nothing now Velma we would love to have you over on the weekend."

It was Mrs. Starf.

"It will only be Me you and Kelly there. Mr. Starf will be on a trip."

"Kelly who is watching the class?"

"Oop's"

Kelly said.

"Well Kelly you better get back out there and let me take care of Velma."

"Sure thing!"

"See you this weekend Velma."

"Mrs. Starf I don't know if I can make it over this weekend."

"Velma don't be silly I will call your Mother and make all the arrangements myself. Now then lets see what all the shouting was about? Come into my office and show me."

"I really don't think this is something I would like to show you."

"Velma come into the office and let me see what the problem is. It is my responsibility to do this. And I am sure that you do not want to make problems for me knowing you need to pass to graduate with your class mates."

Mrs. Starf shut the office door behind her.

"Now then lets see this problem."

"Well I split my bloomers."

"Split them in what way?"

"Well the seat of them busted out."

"But those are brand new gym gear. They don't split for no reason."

"Well they where a little tight."

"All the girls wear them that way Velma."

"I should look more into this and decide if it was the manufactures fault that caused this. I am sure we would not want more of our class mates ripping there bloomers seams like this."

"So let me see them."

"Yes ma'am right as soon as I take them off."

With this said and done Velma headed for the door.

"No that simply will not do Miss Dinkley. I need to see them while there still on you. So as to better decide if they could or could not handle the stress."

Mrs. Starf patted her desk.

"Now you know what to do. March over here and lean over my desk so I can see."

"But Mrs. Starf I cant...."

"March!"

Velma walked over and stood by her desk.

"Now bend over."

"Velma did so with some personal disapproval."

"Oh My you really have split your shorts Velma. I can see every thing you have to offer here. I would imagine when you did this out on the rings everyone there could see your pussy and your cute little asshole."

"How did it feel Velma?"

"Knowing they could see your pussy."

Mrs. Starf used her thumbs to open Velma's cheeks wider and her asshole puckered in.

"Oh my!"

"Was your asshole puckering like that when you where out there? You know I bet those nasty boys where thinking about how they would like to stick there awful dicks in your little asshole and making you fart."

"But don't worry Velma."

"Mrs. Starf will not let them."

"Now you take and get dressed."

"This weekend me and Kelly will make it where you will never even give what happen today and those nasty boys a second thought."

"We will have all sorts of fun and games we can play just us girls no boy's allowed."
    Last edited by DocIcenogle; 02-22-2016, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Option 2

Velma and the principle

Option 2

Public Blog

Well if what happen to me in class was not bad enough. Mrs. Starf sent me to see the principle.
      And he placed an old fashion punishment to me for what had happen.

Personal Blog

When I when to see the principle he had me remove my skirt and then proceeded to do his best to wear out the rest of my poor ripped bloomers with a old fashion caining that I will never soon forget.

It looks like I will be getting my diploma after all.
      But I have a feeling I will be standing during the whole thing if my bottom cheeks feel like they do right now.

The End

Comment

Option 3

Option 3 - When Velma gets licked

When Velma gets licked

Option 3

Public Blog

Well if what happen to me in class was not bad enough.
        Mrs. Starf sent me to see the principle.

And we air our differences.
        And well I never liked going to his office as he always sort of gives me the Willies.

Personal Blog

He was a very nice man I am sure.
        He was always kind and well meaning and all the people in Coolsville thought he was a fine principle.

But he had this really odd look to him. He would always be in these ugly suits and he wore a horrid hair piece that did not even match the hair he still had. His waxed mustache was something he was always twisting. And his left hand had a total of 6 digits and he spoke in a thick Belgian accent. But most of all was his skin color it was a odd gray blue color that just could not be that of a health or normal person. His skin was always soft and some what cold to the touch. He was like something out of one of the mysteries I have had over the years. You would think from his actions he was a gift to all women. And when he was looking at you it made you feel like you where standing nude in front of him. It gives me the shivers to even think about it.

Once in Mr Bigdicker office I handed him the note from Mrs. Starf to read. And took a seat in the comply chair in front of his desk.
        He looked at me.

"You know Velma I have known you for 4 years now and I must say this does not sound like you."

"You know my office door was always open to you for any problem you had. Even one like this. What made you suddenly decide on the last day of school to expose yourself to your fellow class mates?"

"I.... I...."

"It is all here in Mrs. Starf's note."

"But.... But...."

"Now Velma you are not going to tell me Mrs. Starf is a liar are you? When I start taking the word of students over my teachers then that is when we start having problems."

"Now I think the only way to deal with this is to first see the evidence and then decide what should be made of it. Velma if you would show me the bloomers."

"Well there still on me."

"That will be fine after all I have to see every thing the others did to decide on what was and was not seen."

Velma stood and started to lift her skirt.

"No you can remove that Velma I am sure you did not have it on when you exposed yourself to your class."

Velma dropped her skirt and let it pool on the floor.

Her thick mat of copper curls bushed out from the hole in the crotch of the tight fitting neon pink bloomers.

"That is a rip alright."
        "Would you turn around please."

Velma did so and he seen the rip was more exposing from the back and her tight ass crack was showing quiet well from between the ripped bloomers.

"You may turn around again Velma."
        "Well I see that there is definitely some exposure here. But I need a better idea of how much more. Would you walk around and take a position here on my desk please on all 4's like a good girl."

"JINKIES!"

"I cant...."

"Velma it is up to you if you would like me to call your home and talk it over with them that would be find. But then I would have to put this problem of your exposing yourself on your permanent record. And I am sure you would not like that as well as would any repeatable collage you would chose to go to."

"Well Jinkies!"

"This is not fair at all."

"Well Velma you should have thought more about what could happen before you became the class stripper."

As Velma climbed on she let out a sigh of frustration. And pushed out and offered her plump ass to her principle to ogle. What more could happen? Velma's freckled ass cheeks where now spread wide and her thick bush and her holes were exposed to his view.

"Oh My!"

"You are a naughty girl I can see your thick bush and asshole very clearly. What those boy's must have thought when you showed it to them."

"I was not trying to show them at all I was...."

"No!"

"What is important was that from the first day you came here I told you my door was always open to any problem you had. What did you do? Velma you went and ignored that offer and chose instead was to expose your class to this perverse act to force them to watch your lewd sexual needs. When you could have came to this office closed the door and said."

"Mr Bigdicker"

"I would like to ask you a favor please."
        "And I would have told you anything I can help you with I would."
        "And then you could have said simply to me."
        "I have this urge and I cant stop it."
        "Would you please look at my pussy and asshole for me?"

"Then we could have kept it as our little secret."

"But we are here now and that is what counts. And I will let you say it now."

"Say what Mr Bigdicker?"

"I have this urge to do so and I cant stop it. Would you please look at my pussy and asshole for me?"

"Jinkies!"

"I cant do that! I mean that is sick! I don't even use such nasty words like that at all. I will have you know I am a nice girl."
        "A nice girl who likes to expose herself to her classmates."
        "If you ask me."
        Was all Bigdicker said.
        "Very well I guess I better make those calls."

Velma whispered.

"What did you say Velma?"

She said it a little louder.

"I am afraid I can not here you."

Velma cleared her throat and then repeated it again to Mr. Bigdicker.

"Yes and what is it you have a urge about that you need to tell me?"

Velma whispered.
        "Well as I am busy and have things to do I will make that phone call."
        "Sorry I could not hear you Miss Dinkley."

Velma said louder.

"Why of course I will look."
        "Would you be so nice as to lean down a bit more."

"Yes Miss Dinkley I can see your pussy and asshole very clearly."

"Is this what you wanted me to see?"
        "I did not say I wanted you to see them. You told me to do this it was all your idea not mine and don't...."

He then went and slapped the plump ass and Velma knew she was under his command.
        "You will respond with only one word when ask a question and that is YES!"
        "Yes."

"What a hairy pussy you have Velma."
        "I find a hairy pussy to be very sexy. There so much better to eat then a shaved one. But lets move this hair out of the way so I can have a better look. What a pretty pussy you have."
        "So pink and wet."

She could feel the fingers of Mr. Bigdicker on her pussy and she felt a chill up her spine.

"Jinkies!"

"Have you ever had your pussy ate Velma?"

"JINKIES!"

"NO!"
        "I mean yes I mean."
        "Jinkies!"

"Well then my pet you are in for a treat."

Mr Bigdicker reached into his mouth and took out is own false teeth and placed them on the desk next to Velma.

"You are in for a extra thrill Miss Dinkley."
        "As you have never been eaten at all till you have been gummed. So this being your first time it may spoil you for life."

And with this he pressed his mouth to Velma's up turned pussy and took the entire camel toe into his gum lined mouth and began to suck on it his nose was flat onto Velma's asshole as he did so.

"JINKIES!"

This is so gross she thought to herself. How can he be doing this to me back there.

He sucked on her cunt even harder like he was a snake trying to suck in her body starting with her naughty parts. His mouth was cool to the touch on her cunt and it made her think of a reptile even more. The thought scared her and yet at the same time excited her even more. Then he eased off of her cunt and smiled back at her,

"You like that don't you?"

"No need to respond your pussy says it for you."

He picked several loose hairs from his mouth and placed them on his desk and smiled. He reopened Velma's pussy and lapped at it. Then he took her clit between her gums and chewed at it. Velma's could feel it was hard as a rock now and cunt cream was now starting to form in her quim from him stimulating her. Bigdicker cleaned this from her soft pink pettle's and then sucked on her clit even more. Velma could feel her asshole as it puckered in and out on his nose. And Velma knew she would fart any second.
        "JINKIES!"

Velma squeal.
        When he licked her asshole for a few seconds.

"Jinkies"

"Oh Jinkies!"

"What are you doing to me back there?"

"Pleasing you silly thing."

"Do you not like it?"

"Yes I love it."

"But it is so nasty I just don't know what to think?"

"Relax and try not to think at all but to enjoy my pleasurering of you."

Velma did as she was told.

He continued to toy with her cunt and asshole for the next half an hour. Then resting Velma's thighs on his shoulders he began to once more suck all of her cunt into his mouth as he eat her. His incredible suction was like that of a pump. She could tell that her pussy lips where being stretched like never before it was like he was actually going to swallow her cunt and her with it. Soon she would cum and she knew it. Velma whimpered and did her best to kick her legs. She had never had a orgasm that she herself had not brought on. And she was not only embarrassed about this she did not know how to respond to it. As if her orgasm was something she had to hide. But it was to no avail Mr. Bigdicker only slipped a finger in her ass and held on. The finger in the ass was only making the urge to cum even more demanding for Velma. With Velma only resting on the desk by the top of her head there was really very little she could do but hold onto the desk with her hands and ride it out. Velma closed her watering eyes. And screamed in a high pitched voice when this slowly ebbed away.She then settled into a series of pants as well as whimpers. Her cunt flecked hard and the cream oozed in a steady stream from her quim into his mouth. Her asshole puckered on the finger and she kicked her legs and pinched his head between them. Velma then went limp and he slowly lowered her on the desk. And smiled at her.

"How did you like that Velma?"

"I loved it Mr. Bigdicker."

Velma smiled back at him.

"Here is what you will do."

"As you will graduate with your other friends."

"But for that you are required to do the following."

"You will spend this week coming to my home after School for such private tuturing as we have done here with out question."

"Now you may get dressed."

Velma got dressed and left the office still a little dazed and unsure of what she had agreed to or what had happen to her here.

Any way it was time to meet the guys.
        Last edited by DocIcenogle; 02-22-2016, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Option 4 and the one we will stick with

Option 4 - In the principle's office

In the principle's office

Option 4

Public Blog

Well if what happen to me in class was not bad enough.

Mrs. Starf sent me to see the principle. And we aired our differences.

Personal Blog

Once in Mr Bigdicker's office I handed him the note from Mrs. Starf to read. And had a seat in the comply chair in front of his desk.

He looked at me.

"You know Velma I have known you for 4 years now and I must say this does not sound like you. You know my office door was always open for you with any problem you had."

"Even one like this."

"So what made you suddenly decide on the last day of school to expose yourself to your fellow class mates?"

"I.... I...."

"It is all here in Mrs. Starf's note."

"But.... But...."

"Now Velma you are not going to tell me Mrs. Starf is a liar are you?"

"When I start taking the word of a student over a teachers. Then we start having problems. Now I think the only way to deal with this is to first see the evidence and then decide what should be made of it. Velma if you would show me the bloomers."

"Well there still on me."

"That should be fine after all I have to see every thing the others did to decide on what could and was not seen."

Velma stood and started to lift her skirt.

"No!"

"You can remove that Velma."

"I am sure you did not have it on when you exposed yourself to your class."

Velma dropped her skirt and let it pool on the floor. Her thick mat of cooper curls bushed out from the hole in the crotch of the tight fitting neon pink bloomers.

"That is a rip alright."

"Would you turn around please."

Velma did so and he seen the rip was more exposing from the back and her tight ass crack was showing quiet well from between the ripped bloomers.

"You may turn around again Velma. Well I see that there is definitely some exposure here. But I need a better idea of how much more."

"Take a seat please Velma."

Velma started to site down.

"No!"

"Not like that."

"Turn around Miss and put your knees on the cushion."

Velma did so as she looked back at him. Now push your bottom out and rest your self on the back of the chair cushion.

"Jinkies!"

"I cant...."

"Velma it is up to you if you would like me to call your home and talk it over with them that would be find. But then I would have to put this problem of yours of exposing yourself on your permanent record. And I am sure you would not like that as well as would any repeatable collage you would choose to go to."

"Well Jinkies!"

"This is not fair at all."

"Well Velma you should have thought more about what could happen before you became the class stripper."

As Velma leaned into the back cushion she sighed as she pushed her cheek into the soft fabric.

"Velma I want you to push your ass at me like like you did to your classmates."

"More spread you ass."

Velma pushed her ass out to her principle as she offered it for him to ogle.

The cheeks where now spread wide and her thick bush and her holes were exposed to his view.

"Oh My!"

"You are a naughty girl I can see your thick bushy pussy and asshole very clearly. What those boy's must have thought when you showed it to them."

"I was not trying to show them at all, All I was...."

"No!"

"What is important was that from the first day you came here I told you my door was always open to any problem you had. What did you do you? but ignored that offer and chose instead to expose your class to this perverse act. To force them to watch you in your lewd sexual act of perverse need."

"When you could have came to this office closed the door and said."

"Mr Bigdicker"

"I would like to ask you for a favor please."

"And I would have told you anything I can help you with I would."

"And then you could have said simply to me."

"I have this urge to have my nasty parts looked at and I cant stop it."

"Then we could have kept it as our little secret."

"Jinkies!"

"Do you really think I would have came in your office and ask such a nasty thing as that principle Bigdicker?"

"What do you think I am?"

I never wanted any one to see my nasty's and most of all I would not have came in here and have ask you to look at them no mater what you think of me."

"Well it does not matter now what you think. It's what you where thinking when you did this act."

"And what to do with you now that you have shown what sort of women you really are."

"Now I would like you for starters to say what you want me to do."

"Say what Mr Bigdicker?"

I had to admit I was very confused with what he wanted from me.

"Repeat what I said Velma."

"I have this urge to have my nasty parts looked at and I cant stop it."

The Principle said once more.

"I am not going to say that to you."

Velma said back to him.

"Would you pleas look at my pussy and asshole for me?"

He finished what he wanted from Velma and smiled.

"JINKIES!"

"I can't do that! I could never mean it."

"Very well I guess I better make those calls."

Velma whispered.

"What did you say Velma?"

She said it a little louder.

"I am afraid I can not here you."

Velma cleared her throat and then repeated it again to Mr. Bigdicker.

"Yes and what is it you have a urge about that you need to tell me?"

Velma stammered again before finally saying.

"Would you please look at my..Would you please look at my.. Naughty holes for me?

Velma whispered.

"Louder."

"Would you please look at my Naughty holes for me?"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

she whispered

"What?"

"Yes Please!"

"Why of course I will look at them for you. And there very lovely as well."

"But we need to make it some what more clear if you want me to see every thing."

With this he took hold of the bloomers and ripped the hole open to where all of her ass was now exposed and the pink cloth was now in tatters hanging from the waste band as her plump freckled ass did it's best to shy away from him. With Velma so submissively seated in the chair he knew she was not going any where. And he slapped Velma's plump ass as it vibrated and quivered at him. He smiled.

"Push it back Velma."

"If you want me to see your naughty holes you are going to have to push it back at me"

Velma did as she was told.

"Velma if you want me to see your nasty holes you need to do something for me." I can see your ass, But you need to part the hair on your pussy so I can have a better look."

Velma did not know what to say.

"Well do so."

Velma reached back and parted the hair.

"Well Velma I must say that is much better now then open your cunt a little wider."

"Like that yes Velma well done."

"Are you having fun?"

"Not really...."

"Say yes."

"When ever I ask you something you say yes."

"Yes."

"I have to say Velma you are a hairy girl."

"Do you know that?"

"Yes"

"You should shave it."

"Shave my naughty holes?"

I could never do that. What was this guy thinking Velma thought.

"I could never...."

"What was it I said Velma?"

Velma huffed and responded.

"Yes"

"So you will shave it?"

"Yes"

"Now aren't you glad you came in and let me know about this problem that you have Velma?"

"Yes"

"And aren't you happy I decided to let you show me your nasty holes?"

"Yes."

"This when on for about a hour."

As Velma rested her head in the seat next to her knees she responded only when she was told to respond. She was some what turned on still by this act and a long snail trail of pussy cream oozed from her cunt and was only inches from the chair cushion now. Her asshole was puckering as well and would some times gap open for a few seconds into a small pink doughnut.

"You like me looking at your cunt don't you?"

"Yes"

"Say it."

"I like you looking at my cunt."

"say it again."

"Keep saying it to me."

Do not stop till I say.

Velma could hear Mr.Bigdicker's breath come even quicker.

And she had a idea what he was doing back there.

But she was not about to look.

"Ok! Velma you can sit up now."

"Here is what you will do."

"You will graduate with your other friends."

"Now for what you are required of for this is."

"You will spend the next two weeks in Summer School as what I call a personally asighned student aid to the Teachers in there studies."

"Now you may get dressed."

"And here is a list of requirements I expect for you to do at home tonight."

"They will come in handy when starting back here on your new position as assistant."

Velma took the list and left the office. It was time to meet the guys.

Comment

Well from here on we are leading off with section 4 into the list.

What the others where had been options.

Comment

You never fail to bring horniness to me, Doc!
              A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
                You never fail to bring horniness to me, Doc!
                Well that is the best sort of thanks for my stories.

Comment

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - The List

The List

Public Blog

"Well now!"

"Lets see what sort of list this is I have for my position? I have to say this is a very unusual list."

Privet Blog

"Can they really expect all of these request to be perform by me?"

"How can I?"

"I mean Jinkies there so silly and nasty as well. How can a Douche or Enema come into use as a teachers assistant? And for me to shave my pussy is utterly ridicules. But even if it is only some perverted sort of joke I suppose I better not take it as so. Or I may find a flaw on my chances at Harvard."

"Where to start with the Douche or would it be better with the Enema?"

Velma had never had a Enema in her life but she knew how it worked. She knew there was a need for soap and water. Velma had brought in from the kitchen a bottle of dish soap. After she filled the bag with warm water she squirted in about a cup of the liquid soap and shook it well. Then hung the hot water bottle on a hook that was on the wall.

Next she opened her vinegar Douche and screwed on the applicator cap. And sat it on the back of the tank of the toilet.

"Now then."

Velma looked around and finally found where her Mom's safety razor was located and placed in a new razor blade.

Velma stood by the sink and with some warm water dampened her pussy and poured the dish soap onto her fingers and worked them in her mat of curl's and lathered them very well. The soap was very slick and felt sexy in her coppery curl's. With her makeup mirror in her lap Velma now scooted her way on the floor with her back on the toilet and she could see her pussy clearly in her looking glass now.

"Should I start at the top or the bottom?"

She scraped the razor over the mule train that lead down from her belly to her mound. This came off cleanly and she felt the skin from her belly button to the mound and smiled.

"I can see where this would be very sexy."

As she became more bold Velma shaved more and more of her pussy. Soon she was scrapping the last of the hair from her labia and parting the lips with soapy fingers make sure there were no more loose hairs she missed. Velma even flipped her ass and opened it and shaved the few hairs from around her asshole.

Velma disposed of the 2 blades that it took to shave her thick mat of pussy hair. She rinsed off her lathered pussy and found she liked the new look a lot.

"I may keep it this way."

The Douche was next, As Velma Douched the vinegar from the Douche stung her fresh shaved pussy but she could handle it. Then she opened her pussy and let the cleaning vinegar drain from it in to the bowl.

The Enema was something she did not look forward to. Velma sat on the toilet and took the tube in her fingers and then pushed it into her asshole slowly.

This made her grunt even though it is small.

"This is so nasty. Putting something in my dirty hole."

"Maybe I should lube it next time I have to do it?"

"And they want me to do it every day."

When Velma turned the lock on the hose and heard the water flow down the tube to her pooper. The warm water was now heating up her bowls. And the soap was very irritating to her.

"Maybe I mixed it to thick?"

"Or maybe I should try some other soap?"

"Maybe some Johnson's no more tears shampoo would be good to use?"

The water flowed and her ass was starting to feel very full even though she was only holding about 1/2 the bag, It was a large bag two gallons is a lot of water to stick in your butt Velma thought.

Now Velma heard the last of the water flow into her.

Velma was grunting to hold it all in as she pulled the nozzle from her ass. Velma felt her ass cramp and frogged as she hold the water in her shithole.

While she sat there she looked at her loose pubs on the floor and decided she better clean that when she was done. She thought of anything that would keep her mind off her Enema.

After five minuets passed she could not hold out any longer.

"Oh Jinkies!"

"I have to poop and now."

The warm water in her ass was making her sweat like a pig and she bit her lower lip. Velma was almost scared to let go that the force my rip her asshole.But she could not hold it any longer and she relaxed her straining and frogging ass with some effort on her part.

"SSSSWWWWOOOOSSSSHHHH!"

The water squirted from her ass in a little geyser.

Hitting the toilet water and splashing it back onto her ass.

"Ohhh! Myyy!"

This went on for about 20 seconds. Then final there was a brake.

Velma took a deep breath and pushed this time and more water sprayed from her asshole. The brown water splashed the stool and her ass.

"Jinkies!"

"Good thing I did this before a shower."

Then there was a series of splashes and ploops as the more solid shit hit the water. Finally Velma was left with a long repetition of farts that vibrated her plump ass and echoed off the bathroom walls. Velma sobbed a little as her asshole was now very tinder and she was still farting and dripping water.

Next was to have a nice warm shower.

"Now I better get some sleep before I have to go to School."

Comment

Chapter 7 Economics

Chapter 7 - Economics

Economics

Public Blog

Well It was rather dull in Economics class. Not a lot to talk about. But I did keep him motivated as I assisted him while Lamdome checked test papers.

Personal Blog

Well class was very uneventful. But after class when Mr. Lamedone checked the test papers for the day I ask him if I could do anything to make it more fun. Well he said he could not think of what it would be.

I had my own ideas and snuck under his desk and motivated him my way. I unzipped his fly and removed his tired old dong and sucked it for him. He was soon hard as a rock. But was dedicated to the papers.

So I entertained myself by sucking him off for the next 2 hours none stop. After his first load of yummy cream he told me he was drained but I proved him wrong.

By the next he was begging me to stop. But I was sure there was more in his nut sack and before it was over I was going to get it from him and eat it right there and I settled in. I pumped his balls with my fingers and slipped one into his dirty hole and with that move I managed to get what I wanted. And spent the rest of the evening licking him clean.

Mr. Lamedone was a strange fellow. He was slow and sluggish and so was his man cream. Thick and musky like someone had crushed walnuts into a past and lightly salted it and fed it to me on my tongue buy the spoon fulls. It was an ultimate taste treat. It would lay on my tongue like an oyster and would not dissolve until I stirred it about with my tongue . And when I swallowed his load it stayed like this even as it slid into my belly and seamed to lay there. And I would imagined that it was from the fact I bet he had not bothered to get off for months or years and it had settled into this incredible snack.

I wonder if it will be as tasty if I have him again?

Would like to see if I could a 4th one from him.

Comment

Chapter 8 Advance Calculus

Chapter 8 - Advance Calculus

Advance Calculus

Public Blog

Well today I was in the class of Professor Dangle. In the study of Advance Calculus. Our classes went by very smoothly and I felt a certain reward out of helping out the other students in the class. In fact it was a lot of fun.

Personal Blog

Then at the end of the day Professor Dangle ask if I would like to say after school and help him out on a equation he had been working on for years now and never had any luck solving or if the equation was possible beyond the chalkboard. Of course I agreed and was thrilled that I would be able to help in such and important find in this field.

Well Professor Dangle got up and locked the door to his class room and taped a peace of cardboard over the slanted window there. Next he pulled all of the shades on the windows. I found this a little odd, But thought he probably need to make sure no other people could see what his fractions where that he had spent so long working on. Then he walked over to a closet and removed a blanket and a pillow and placed them on his desk. Now I was starting to wonder what this was all nesaseary and getting a little nerves about it. He removed his blazer and loosened his tie.

"Please remove your lower garments Velma if you would be so kind?"

"JINKIES!"

"I don't know what sort of girl you think I am Professor but I am not some sort of floozy I will have you know."

"I know exactly what sort of girl you are Velma. I read the report's made from Mrs. Starf and Mr. Bigdicker."

"As well as I remember you from my own classes, And you are just the sort of person I need to help in my studies.A woman who is of exceptional IQ and who is bold enough to be open minded to new and unique challenges."

As Dangle finished removing the last of his clothing and sat them on his easy chair. His penis was hard and sticking right out in front of him. I had never seen one this big in real life this one was huge. It was at least 8 inches long.

I had no idea what Starf and Bigdicker had said about me but I was starting to think the worse. And I was staring to get an idea of what may be expected from me in the other classes I had to be in. But I did not really have an option that I could really see but to do as I was ask. I removed my skirt and panties.

"Very nice."

He said and walked over to me. He towered over my five foot frame and looked down at me and smiled.

"Now please take a position on the desk like a good girl he said."

And as I did he patted my bottom. He then had me lay on my side on the desk with my bottom pointed back to him. He took out from his desk a large jar of Vaseline and then handed me a peace of chalk.

"Take this down please."

As I was next to the chalk board.

"Will the angle of the Dangle = the mass of the ass?"

"Jinkies! Professor this sounds like you are going to try and stick that big thingy of yours up my bottom."

I found myself blurting out.

As he looked at me he chuckled and said.

"You are a nice and clever girl Velma that is just what I am going to do."

"Oh Jinkies!"

"I cant do this!"

"But of course you can."

"It is just something you have not done yet is all."

He opened the Vaseline and scooped out the Vaseline and began to massage it around my asshole.

"Now how does that feel?"

"Well it feels good but I still don't think I want to do this it would not be right for you to do this, And that is my dirty hole it was made for out only and....

"OHHH!"

He slipped a finger into my dirty hole.

I was not expecting him to do it with out warning I was caught off guard.

"When in the field of science Velma we can not always do what we feel is right. So please do your best to relax as much as you can."

He then slipped in more finger.

"Jinkies!"

"What do you think you are doing to me."

"What a sexy bottom you have Velma."

"And I know you like the way my finger feels in your ass."

"Yes I like it really but I still don't think this is right."

I had to admit I did like it.

Soon I was starting to sweat now and my pussy was getting very wet. While I watched he was using more Vaseline and 2 fingers and he told me to push my ass back to him. He then removed his fingers and placed the head of his dick to my asshole and began to push.

"Jinkies!"

"No!"

"I cant take that in my bottom."

"It is way to big."

"Relax Velma do as you are told."

"No stop it right now."

When I made an effort to get up to let Dangle know I was not wanting to have this go any farther. Dangle only pined me back in place and continued to push.

"You can not do this to me."

Well he was not going to stop. And I would have to make a movie now or I would be on here all evening trying to make him stop. My ass clinched as well as I could I pulled away from him.

When I did this Dangle slapped her ass hard.

"Open up your ass."

"No!"

He slapped my ass hard.

"I said open your ass and relax."

"You cant do this to me."

Dangle pulled me to where my ass was pointed at him and was spanking me hard. This went on for about 10 minuets. And he constantly ask me if I was going to let him fuck me in the ass in the name of Science. And I continued to refuse. When finally I could see this was not going to stop and I did not know how much longer I could take any more.

Pouting Velma rolled to the side and relaxed her ass for him.

"Jinkies!

"What ever you say, This is not fair."

He cupped the cheek that was off the desk and yanked it open ruffly and smiled when he placed the head back onto the hole and pushed.

Velma whimpered and tried her best to relax.

"Try and fart Velma."

He said.

"Are you silly I am now going to fart."

Mr.Dangle looked at her.

"Ok Ok!"

Velma then farted for him.

"Frummmp!"

Then the head popped into her ass.

"JINKIES! JINKIES!"

"That hurts!"

"Stop it."

Dangle only slapped her ass again and pushed in even more. After several more slaps and pushes he was now balls deep in her ass.

He now stopped and let her get use to the idea.

"Jinkies!"

"That was not nice at all Professor."

"That really hurt my ass."

"But how is it now Velma?"

"Well now that you have stopped it does not hurt any more."

"But it feels so weird."

"I feel so full like I have to poop."

"Well don't worry about that you wont be doing any pooping with this in your ass."

With this he pulled his dick out of her ass and the pink asshole rolled out and followed his dick.

"OOOO OOOO!"

"Jinkies! Easy!"

"That feels so weird the way it is coming out like a huge warm turd."

With this he now slid back in and Velma clawed the pillow.

"Oh that was still is not very nice."

"Don't worry you will get use to it. I am sure I wont be the only one who will be doing this to you. But I will always be the first one.Now you need to relax more and try to fart."

Well it was a good thing I had that Enema Velma thought and did her best to fart. And it did make it more easy.

Velma could not really say what stopped anyone in the hall from hearing what they had been doing and come it but she was so happy they did not.

He now opened her cunt and smiled at her.

"I would imagined that this is as cherry as your ass was."

Velma panted.

'Yes it is. And I plan to keep it that way as well."

He laughed and rolled her onto all 4's and fucked her hard.

"Well don't worry I have all I want right here. For now."

He fucked Velma and panted in her ear.

"But don't bet on it. You have 2 weeks of being in these classes and someone is going to want to open that pussy for you one way or another."

"What do you mean? I would never let anyone put there dick in me I am a virgin and I am going to stay one."

Like you where not going to let me fuck you in the ass. but look at you now Velma look what we are doing.

With this he only laughed and pushed hard and slapped her ass to make sure Velma understood what he meant.

"Well if I was you, I think you better not worry about how to keep your cherry but finding a way to keep them from cumming in that pussy. What you should do is get your ass on the pill. Or you may find yourself in real trouble.

As he Fucked her balls deep he laughed. Velma panted and puffed under him and did her best to talk.

"All this was about was to fuck me wasn't it?"

"Like I said Velma you are a smart girl."

"The only problem I had to calculate in class was how was I going to fuck that ass of yours."

" My wife would never let me fuck her ass. And I wanted it bad."

"And when I had a chance to fuck this plump nerdy ass you could not stop me."

"I know."

"Well it looks like you got what you wanted then."

At the moment I thought it harder and harder to holding a grudge agent him as he pumped into my now very willing ass.

I laughed and let a big fart.

Which soon had me laughing even more and with ever one I would fart even more.

We both laughed as we proved that the angel of Mr. Dangel did equel the mass of Velma's ass.

After about a half an hour he was now very close to his orgasm.

He now pulled his dick all the way from my gaping ass and it made wet PLOOB sounds.

Then he would slam back into me hard and I liked it.

"Here it comes you Bitch."

"Here it comes in your fucking ass."

He shoved in deep and bit my shoulder and I could feel the man cream fill my ass and ran down my wet pussy and onto the cover.

As the heat from his brown stained smegma pooled in the open lips of my cunt and seeped in I could not stop my own orgasm and began to puff and buck as he finished filling my ass with his creamy man chowder. Soon I found myself on the desk my ass was pulsing with orgasmic ecstasy as he finished pumping my ass with his dick.

"That was some wild fucking girl."

Professor Dangle slipped from her ass with a wet PLOOP!

And took out a roll of TP from his desk and whipped off his dick then took fresh paper to whip off my still up turned ass.

"Well let me give you a pointer Velma on how to best deal with your new position as the class assistant student."

"You better learn to like sex and you can plan for lots of it."

The Professor sat at his desk and Velma slowly climbed off and got dressed.

The guys would be over soon so she needed to get ready to met them.

She was not sure how well her poor bottom was going to take a ride in the old Van seat tonight.

One thing for sure she was not going to have any problem taking a poop for a week at least.

How can people have sex like this all the time and still sit?

My bottom feels as big as a bucket.

Man I need a hot shower and get out these kinks.

Comment

I would fuck that pussy and ass and lick it with so much love!

Comment

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
                          I would fuck that pussy and ass and lick it with so much love!
                          Well here is some more.

Comment

Chapter 9 - Nasty in the Library

Chapter 9 - Nasty in the Library

Library

Public Blog

I had no classes so I was issued to the Library to assist Miss Chaste.

Personal Blog

Miss Chastity Chaste.

She is like something from a Disney cartoon. All smiles and laughs and her voice is so positive and upbeat. It's gross. Well we spent most of the day filing micro film. And when we where finished. She decides to show me how the other half lives. I found myself in her cramped little office and her talking her stupid crap.

"Oh it must be so exciting being a bad girl Velma."

"I would have never known you where a bad girl until I read your report from your Gym class. How you exposed yourself to the class like that. Letting them all see your Whoo'Ha like that. You are a bad girl."

"Shame on you Velma."

Then she started giggling about it. And fanning herself like she was over heating.

"How could you do that?"

"I wish I could do that."

"Oppsie!! Earth to goody girl did you say that?"

And she laughed and blushed.

"I have always wanted to be a bad girl as well. But I never had the nerve, Or the chance to do so. As I never knew any bad girls to show me how."

"But I have had fantasy about it and now Velma thanks to you. I am going to finally be a bad girl."

"What do you mean with my help you are going to be a bad girl?"

"Well you are a nasty girl and so I am sure you would not mind being nasty with me. After all look at me who would not want to be nasty with me?"

She giggles again.

"And besides you have to."

"And what makes you say that?"

"This letter from the Mr. Bigdicker tells me that if I am not satisfied with you to let him know and he would have you come in for the proper punishment. And that could me something posted on your permanent record."

She then stuck her tongue at me.

"So there."

"Oh great I was being held hostage by Rainbowbright."

And I had a feeling I was going to end up in a few moments with my mouth full of her pubs before I knew what was happening.

"Now I want you to watch me as I undress for you."

She did a very lousy strip show for me giggling all the way. Well she removed her skirt and panties anyway. She still had on her blouse and garter belt and stockings. I have to say I did love her undies. The black and pink stockings where so cute on her. And her orange pubs where trimmed in a nice heart shape that was very sexy as well.

"Do you like my Whoo'Ha Velma?"

"Don't you find it sexy?"

She leaned onto her desk and opened her legs a little.

"Would you like to see it better?"

"It's very pretty but, Not really."

"I can see it fine from here."

"No Velma you have to get in closer. If I am going to be a bad girl you have to let me. And I cant be bad with out you being closer."

"Ok ok!"

"Jinkies!"

I sat on the floor in front of her.

"No closer."

"Smell it for me Velma."

I moved it closer and she open her pussy.

"OH MY!"

"WHAT THE????"

"MISS CHASTE."

"JINKIES!"

"What have you been doing?"

"You reek!"

She giggled.

"I know!"

"I was told that you where going to be here. So I have not washed myself down there for the last 4 days now."

"Aren't I a bad girl?"

"Bad? no!"

"Nasty? Yes!"

"Come on Velma smell it for me and tell me I am bad."

"Oh you are bad alright, And I don't have to smell you to let you know that."

"In fact you stink."

"No!"

"You have to smell it."

"NO! I am not smelling your dirty pussy and that's it."

"YES! And you have to smell as much as I like."

She began to have a hissy fit.

"I want you too."

"Hey Miss Chastity Chaste."

"Fuck Off You Stink."

"I am going to tell on you then."

"Be my guest."

"Alright I will."

She grabbed the phone.

"Could I speak to Mr.Bigdicker?"

"Mr. Bigdicker Velma is in here today and she is not being fair with me."

"I ask her to do something and she refused. Here he wants to speak with you."

"Hello!"

"Yes!"

"Miss Dinkley do as you are told."

"But...."

"Do as you are told."

"We have an agreement and if you brake it you are not going to leave me any option."

"I know."

"But...."

"Alright come to my office if you cant deal with it. And I will fill out the paper work for your permanent records."

"But...."

"Well have it your way then."

Velma passed the phone to Chastity.

"Well?"

"You know what you have to do."

I scooted onto the floor.

"It looks like every thing is fine now with her."

"Thank you."

She hung the phone up and smiled at me.

"See I told you I was bad."

"Now smell my pussy."

I leaned in and smelled it and it made my head jerk back out of its own reflex.

"Smell it some more."

As I sniffed my eyes watered from it.

"Lets see I what all have I not done? Well I have not changed my undies and I went to the gym every day for 2 hours a day and when I peed I did not wipe I let it air dry and I fingered myself a lot so its all sticky with my cram from the last 4 days. I did whip my backside. But I never washed it either."

Much more of this and I was going to barf right in her pussy.

"Am I a bad girl or what?"

"No don't stop Velma you can sniff my pussy as you talk."

"Am I a bad girl?"

I was getting buzzed from the smell of her dirty pussy.

"Very Bad."

"Do you think I should be spanked for being bad?"

"Yes!"

Right then she could have made me say anything to get out of her nasty stink pot. Though I have to say I was becoming strangely aroused by the musky sent. Probably some hidden primal urge that was stirred by her stink. That had at one time spelled sex.

"Well I am about to be badder."

"Lick it!"

"What?"

"JINKIES!"

"NO WAY!"

"YES!"

"You are one sick and crazy woman you know that?"

"That is not only nasty it is not healthy."

"And you are going to lick it for me."

"I am not!"

"Come on please!"

"NO!"

"I will call Mr.Bigdicker."

"Will you stop saying that?"

"But I will if you don't."

"I looked at her with my best mean look."

"Please!"

"I will lick yours if you do."

"What makes you think I want you to do that?"

"Come on every one likes that."

"Don't you?"

"Well.... Yes I have never had it done but I would think it would be very nice."

"Well I will do it for you."

"No!"

"You want to spank me for being bad?"

She ask.

"I want to kick your butt for being bad."

Was I wanted to do.

"If you do what I want I will not only lick your pussy but you can spank me as well."

I looked at her and thought it over better. Well I was trying to hold out, And bluff her out of calling about this. And if she called my bluff? I was going to eat her if only to keep her from the phone. But this way it was going to put me in a little more control and I would get my pussy licked. And I was getting very horny as it was."

"OK OK!"

"JINKIES!"

"Neat'O!"

"Now lick my pussy Velma."

I opened her pussy and hold my breath and stuck my tongue to her pussy. It was not that bad. Sure it was salty and well sort of like raw fish but not at all what I thought I would be like eating her. I was looking more for it to taste like rotted cabbage and poop in fact. As I licked her more it started to have a new flavor with the fresh flow of pussy juices. Her pussy had a nicer smell to it as I ate more. I don't know if it was from the fresh creamy flow or I had licked away all of the last 4 days worth of stink but I was starting to enjoy myself in her pussy.

"Oh Velma you are a nasty girl."

"Look at you eating my dirty pussy."

"Now I think it is time for you to punish me for being such a nasty girl."

"Oh great!"

I was finally really having fun and now she wants me to stop and spank her. Well the idea of her eating my pussy did make it sound more fun.

"Ok!"

"So you want your ass spanked for being a bad girl?"

"Oh I will spank your ass for you."

"Get your ass over the desk."

"Come on."

Chastity Chaste bent over the desk.

"So you think it is funny to make me eat your dirty pussy do you?"

"SLAP!"

"Oh not so hard."

"Not so hard."

"I will show you hard."

"I slapped her again."

"Please Stop!"

"Stop my ass."

"SLAP!"

"JINKIES!"

I shook my hand and put it under my arm. This really was hurting me more then it was her I think. I looked around and found a yard stick.

"Now I will will show you."

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

She tried to get up and I held her to the desk.

"Oh no you don't."

"Make me your bad girl will you?"

"Make me eat your dirty pussy?"

"Smack!"

"SMACK!"

"I will wear this yard stick out on your ass before I am done with you."

She was kicking and crying.

Though I think she was faking it some in fact I think she was enjoying it even more. I was getting a little pissed at the idea she was having all the pleasure. Well that was not all true I sort of liked spanking her. But I wanted what was said I would have.

"Ok!"

"You nasty ass bitch."

"I think you should be eating my pussy for a change don't you?"

As I scooted onto the desk I pushed off every thing on it.

"No!"

"Don't knock off my papers."

"Oh to bad bad girl you can clean later."

"But now you are going to lick my pussy."

With that I then said for her climb on here with me on the desk. Now then I opened my legs.

"Now bad girl lick it."

She leaned in and ran her tongue over my pussy.

"No bad girl I think I want you to lick this first."

I scooted down on the desk and opened my cheeks.

"I am not going to do that."

"I said I would lick your pussy."

"Well I am telling you I don't care."

"You want to be a bad girl you better be ready to act like one."

"Now like my nasty hole."

"I mean my asshole."

I smacked her ass with the yard stick.

"Lick my shithole nasty girl."

"No smell it first."

"That's right smell my asshole."

As she smelled it I farted.

She jumped back.

"No!"

"Now you stick your nose back in there and sniff that fart if you know what is good for you."

"Who is the one giggling now bitch?"

I swatted her ass. And she pouted but leaned in and started smelling my fart. I farted again and laughed that's it bad girl suck up that nasty odor.

"Now lick it!"

Her tongue flicked at my asshole and tickled it.

"Nice!"

"Keep licking!"

After about 15 minutes of this I figured my pussy could could use some of that tongue on it as I could not hold out much longer with out it. So fed her my pussy for the next hour. After I had 2 orgasms and she had 4 from me spanking her as she ate me. I found a vase on a cabinet and made her use it as a make shift dildo and made her fuck herself in the ass with it as I watched. I have to admit even if it was still not as much fun as being with a man. This will be something I will have to try again and again.

Comment

I am really lovin' it

Comment

Working...
                              X