Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Velma's Blog [Scooby doo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victor2K View Post
    I am really lovin' it
    Well that's lets see two of us.

We are a real two man fucking high five cool ass fucking ass machine here buddy.

We and high five each other for every story.

Sort of lade back compared to the old days and old forum huh.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
      Well that's lets see two of us.

We are a real two man fucking high five cool ass fucking ass machine here buddy.

We and high five each other for every story.

Sort of lade back compared to the old days and old forum huh.
      Thank God we are doing that for each other... synergy is like that pal
      A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Thank God we are doing that for each other... synergy is like that pal
        Well I would thanks you but I cant there is no button and FUCK! THE FUCKING REP BUTTON WONT LET ME REP YOU AGAIN.

Yeah this sucks ass.

Comment

Chapter 10 - Mascot slut

Chapter 10 - Mascot slut

Mascot

Public Blog

Well the big Summer football games have started today and I had to stay over to help celebrate there big win today.

Personal Blog

Well I sure was not planing on being the Coolsville mascots reward for a nice game tonight.

For years I tried not to let villains fuck me and here I was in the middle of the field with a guy in a crappy Gorilla suit fucking my pooper like wild man. Well I was lucky there he wanted to fuck my pussy but in the suit he cant really have seen much and I sipped it in my nasty hole. And he cant tell the deference. Or he does not care. At lest he is getting to fuck something.

He sure is nosy I would hate to have anyone to find us.

But still here am I out on the field with a guy in a costume fucking. While the Cheerleaders had fun in the locker room with the Football team.

But we all have to offer our team support in anyway we can.
          Only his fur keeps tickling my fanny.

Comment

I would love to study there

Comment

I would love to study there
              Fuck yeah there or maybe take a coure at ASFUKU with Velma and Daphne you know what I am talking about right fuck yeah shit fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
                Fuck yeah there or maybe take a coure at ASFUKU with Velma and Daphne you know what I am talking about right fuck yeah shit fuck.
                Hhehehehehe.. I see

Comment

Chapter 11 Boys Gym

Chapter 11 - Boys Gym

Boys Gym

Public Blog

It was a new experience with me today as assistant.

I assisted Coach Blackstud in boys gym class.

It was fun and the boys where nice.

And after class I helped The Coach by being his spot girl as he worked out.

I sure can see where he got the name the Iron Giant back in his Football days when he played professional ball.

Personal Blog

The boys where a little annoying but then what can you expect from them.

After class I was Coach Blackstud's spotter and motivator.

He said he always liked to work out in the nude. And working out made him a better player as well as horny. Well there was a bad problem Blackstud was also someone who oozed a lot of cream when he worked out and that my job was to spot when it did and stop it from hitting the floor and causing a accident in the gym. As well as motivate him to work it out more and harder. The only problem I had nothing to catch it with. And once I was down on the floor between his thighs for the best view of what was going on I realized I had nothing to keep him clean with.

He told me to compensate and he was sure I could find a way. When I removed my panties he only laughed and said try again, and so I removed my skirt.

"What now you have to be more on the line of what I want from you then that."

"I want you to motivate me, You know what I am saying?"

"I am telling you to use your mouth in more ways then one."

"OHHH! Jinkies!"

"I cant do that coach that would not be healthy I mean you know boys urinate from there penis and there is the other things that go on with it, And tucked away in there shorts all day where it is warm is a host for germs as well. I...."

"Now look here what are you some sort of bigot or something?"

"Are you to good to do me because you are a white girl is that why you are saying this here?"

""No No!""

"That is silly I am very liberal about the races I think...."

"Well prove it then and spot me like I told you too."

"Well I...."

"Well you what Velma?"

"Well ok if it is the only way you will belive me."

And so I took my spot and did as I was told. He was really a oozer and the cream pumped from him with every rep. As I held my post I cleaned every bit as he worked out from bench presses to squat thrust. All the while I cheered him on to give me another and another. I needed one more from him. I knew he had it in him and I wanted him to let me have it.

The coach motivated me as well.

He said I was his sweet white bitch and what a nasty dick lapper I was. And if I missed one drop of his cream. He was going to bust my cherry pussy for me.

Belive me I never missed a drop of his cum so my cherry was safe.

But he did fuck my mouth deep and hard. I took all 12 inches in my mouth and he then pined my head there holding my ears and pumped his hips. And called me a nasty cum eating bitch. After his first load.

"Well now I think you want me in your wet cunt."

"No... no I don't Coach. I..."

"Well you can call me Tony."

"He pushed me onto the wall and rubbed my clit. My fleshy nubbin in its slick hood began to swell. I writhed wildly to free myself. But Tony was as big as a gorilla. I smelled his musky odor felt the roughness of his callused hand curled under my ass. Somehow I got a hand free, Somehow I found the courage to bring it down hard across his face. Tony let his head spin with the blow, Laughed back at me.

"Okay, baby, If that's how you want it..."

I was on my back on the barbel table almost before I knew what had happened, Tony's knee in my belly. He yanked off my sweater and bra in quick turns. And then he picked me up and used one arm around my waist.

"Don't scream."

His eyes had lost any mercy. Just those wards flat and sharp. I looked with scared eyes at his huge dick. I closed my eyes tight. I was so scared I couldn't even cry as he carried me to the massage table.

"Please, Wont you just let me go and leave?"

He laughed again, I tucked my knees up against my tits. Tony grabbed my ankles and stretched them down again.

"My friends will be here in a few minutes."

I was trying to make my voice sound as confident as I could.

"What will you do then?"

"I'll invite them in, I guess."

He had both my legs and smiled. I tried to twist over on the massage table. I whimpered when I looked at the swinging black dick that pointed towards me as he came onto the table. I couldn't have seen what I had seen. The man's cock just grow bigger! I peeked through my pinched lids, Sucked in a breath. Tony's cock was that big! So black along the shaft, So purple at the head. I had seen some big dicks this week but this was to big to even use. He straddled me pressed his big balls down on my belly. Then he bent down and started kissing my face. I struggled to keep my mouth closed but Tony wormed his tongue inside forced it deep into my throat. When I felt a finger searching for my hole.

"Wait I'm a virgin."

"Don't finger me so hard."

"You're the first virgin I ever found you know that?"

Blackstud laughed a crazed laugh something about it made me want to laugh as well.

He wallowed down on my body kissed my belly wetly and my pussy curles. Then he was licking hot spit up into my cunt. I felt it dribbling down both thighs down onto my ass. He was ravishing the seeping tenderness of my parted labia and as the rubbed surfaces swelled out to meet his tongue. I gave another helpless cry that turned to a breathy whimper without me being able to stop it.

"Always wanted to eat a real virgin, Eat her and then fuck her."

When I gave a sob he smoothed both hands up over my heaving tits.

"Hey, you ain't got no use for this little cherry anyway. Just relax. You'll dig it."

"Oh, no... you can't do this... I, I wont let you do... Ohhhhh!"

It was his tongue. That damned licking friction on my oozing slit wouldn't give me a second of peace. As he lapped my deepest petals of my cunt I jerked again. What it really was like is when I'd rubbed deep into my cunt with my own fingers.

"Please don't do that any more... Oh, please!

His tongue had snuck my clit out of its fleshy hood and was stroking it mercilessly. I felt him dive back down the length of my pussy rub into the squiggly membrane where I knew the maidenhood of my pussy must be. It was hidden a thin layer of skin. I'd been afraid to touch since I was small. Mother had told me always to keep my hands away from my body away from that seepy crack that split me down below. Tony's tongue pressed in against the spot pressed even harder. Something stretched in my cunt.

I bucked hard on the massage table and then fought my way upwards and strained to pull free. Tony speared his tongue into a point and pressed up my cunt and in.... in!

"Oh, NOOOOOO!"

I squirmed in fear. I tried to clench my knees closed from something pointed trying to enter my virgin hole. My heavy tits quivered flattened back on my chest. The nipples had risen like brown fingers of tingling nerves that seemed to beg for a hand to touch them. No! I didn't want any hand to touch them. I wanted to be free to be rid of Tony and... Something stung me. I didn't want to believe what it was.

Tony moved his head and was now trying to put his dick into my pussy. The stinging hurt grew as my cherry started to be popped.

"What are you doing to me you cant."

"Jinkies!"

He was going to rape me with his black dick right there he was going to put it all the way in my pussy. I was soaking wet around my cunt, Soaked with my pussy butter and Tony's spit. He gouged his dick in my cunt mouth again and the pain got worse.

"No! Nooooo... Tony....!"

Then he was suddenly kissing my tits. He sucked my lips between his teeth and bit them. It was awful. And with his huge body over me and then something huge pressed my labia open. And as I looked I seen it was his bare dick. He was not wearing a condom or doing anything to keep me from becoming pregnant by him. He was going to fuck me! But I could not let him do what he wanted I could not have him try and come in me! I knew that and I had to do something about it. He may be raping me but I could not let him make me pregnant.

I opened my mouth but Tony fucked it with his tongue filled it again, Searching the ravaged softness under my tongue. His powerful hips eased forward straining when I felt something tear. I was no longer a virgin. My belly shivered as I tried to rock my hips away, And I tried to make the angle wrong for his cock to go inside. But his swollen knob was drenched with my slick pussy juice and when he punched forward with short jabs. My inner petals were stretched apart stretched out around that huge ridge and then sucked in against his shaft. He pulled back slightly and I felt my insides pulled outwards behind his retreating cock.

"You're killing me!"

"Easy baby easy..."

I felt his fingers dig into the meat of my ass squeezing it and held me still to fuck deeper. The slick friction of his cock tip as it stretched my virgin cunt felt so.... Very strange. I couldn't seem to control my breathing and was panting. Tony was hard pushing his shiny ass in his whole body trembling with the excitement of fucking me. I push his face away then said.

"Please let me go. Don't try and make a baby in me. Tony please don't..."

He laughed then pushed his dick even deeper in my cunt.

"What do you want me to do about it?"

He was touching places inside me that had never been touched by anyone or by anything ever before.

"I have some condoms in my skirt."

"Why not let me slip a rubber on you."

With that he pushed deeper now.

"Why the fuck would I want you to do that? When I can come right in your pussy girl."

"Jinkies!

"Why not be fair about this?"

"I will let you finish but you have to wear a condom."

"What do you think about this? I let you put a condom on me now. But you have to show at my crib this weekend and entertain a few hours I am having some friends over for a party and you get to be the guest of honer."

"Jinkies!"

"What do you mean entertain?"

"Well that will figure out when you get there."

"Well you better think fast I can feel my come dripping in you bitch."

"Ok then I will do it."

"But no one gets to have sex with me."

"No deal."

He said and fucked harder.

"Jinkies!"

"Ok! They can. But they have to wear condoms."

"Well I will leave it for them to decide how they want to do it."

"Well then get your condoms but no tricks or I will come in you and keep coming till I am sure your knocked up like the white bitch you are."

When he pulled out. I slid off the table and made her way to her skirt for the condoms.

Velma then opened the package and did her best to roll the condom over the big head but the condom snapped.

"Oh now ain't that a shame."

The Coached laughed at Velma.

With a second condom Velma tried again and about half way down this one also snapped.

"Well you know I am going to fuck you with or with out a condom Velma so why don't you forget about it and let me fuck you."

Velma was on her last condom and she began to cry if this one snapped she knew he was going to fuck her any way and come right in her pussy and he would probably still make her do the entertaining at his party for him this weekend.

Velma slowly had the condom rolled down his dick and it was holding.

With a sigh of relief Velma climbed back on the massage table. There was no way she could get away so at least this way she could fuck him safely.

"What ever you do be easy."

I don't think that condom can take much...."

"Jinkies!"

With her on the massage table the black coach wasted no time in ramming it back in her.

I tried to control myself tried to keep from moving so the fucking condom would stay where it was. He cupped my cheeks up from the sheet and held me there as he fucked deeper. My ass wiggled some as he speared deeper in my snatch. My juice washed back along his cock shaft and I heard it popping where my petals were parted around his rod. The tightness of his prick pulled the flesh around my clit each time he fucked. I counted three four five.... And felt the tingling buzz of my come beginning. No... I couldn't let it happen. I just couldn't!

"Tony... stop, stop!"

"You like it, don't ya?"

"I hate it! I hate you! Ohhhh... noooooo, stop, please!"

"Well here it comes!"

When the coach pulled back. I felt my raped pussy sucked with him clasping to the huge and throbbing tip of his cock. I wondered if the condom was able to hold on with this hard fucking. I looked and I seen it was still there it was still holding onto that big thick fucking dick. But as he pulled more of his cock out of my cunt more until his prick was almost free I seen a hole. No it could not be I made my eyes focus on his dick even harder. And there it was. With my eyes as bad as they are I could see a huge fucking hole in the condom right behind the head of his black dick. Then when he fell and his dick went into my pussy. A chill went though Velma.

"Jinkies!"

"Don't come Don't come."

"It broke it broke."

Velma started to kick her feet.

Blackstud pulled out at the last second and as it squirted the huge dick wearing the torn condom pumped against my stomach as his cream frothed out.

"That was close"

He had me lick and suck his dick and balls until he was once more hard and had me suck him off for another creamy orgasm.

As he told me what he was going to make me do this weekend at the party.

Here I was sucking his dick. But what he said made me want to blush how could he want me to do so many nasty things.

I must say I could get use to this flavor.

And I knew I had better for there was going to be a lot more.

Comment

Chapter 12 Science Class

Chapter 12 - Science Class

Science Class

Public Blog

Today in Science Class Mr. Harddon decided to have a movie day in class. And so all I had to do was keep an eye on the projector.
                    It was a very stimulating film called.

Drilling for natural gas the ultimate power.

Privet Blog

Mr. Harddon was into drilling all right.
                    As soon as the lights where out he had my skirt off and my panties down before I could even focus the film. Bent over the table he had me in a frenzy. His dong was even bigger then Professor Dangles. Of course I could not see it. But I could feel it. And he was not very generous with some lube. He had only had slobber on but one finger to lube my naughty hole. And here we where in a class full of students. And what could I do? All I could do was bit my lip and try my best not to make a sound or make to much of a scene.

Well he kept pushing at my hole and was getting no where. So I was starting to think I was safe. I thought he was so big he could not fuck me there. I let out a sigh and relaxed. Well that was a mistake. I think he was waiting for me to do that. And he pushed hard and it went in and Harddon did not stop pushing it in till finally I felt his balls slap my ass and his tummy pressed into me.

The first 5 minutes where almost unbearable then with a lot of effort on my part I was able to relax. And I used the cream from my excited pussy to lube my asshole and Harddon's dick as well as he was now lubing me from the inside with his creamy ooze.

Finally I was starting to get the same thrills that Professor Dangle had showed me. And the others in the room made it all the more exciting.

And soon I found myself reaching my own orgasm.

Oh he was pumping me so well for gas. I could not stop letting it seep out in class. Before the school day was over we performed this act 4 times in the class room.

Jinkies! I am still farting for it.

What can I say?

It was incredible.

When this week is over I don't know if I can settle back into my old ways.

Comment

Velma has the right ass to be fucked there good, I can say by your pics

Comment

Velma has the right ass to be fucked there good, I can say by your pics
                        Well like to add pics now and then.

Comment

English Class chapter 13

English Class

Public Blog

I really had a ball with Mr. Polisher.

After class we stretched out and on the floor and he quoted me several of his favorite love pomes.

He said I inspired him to express himself in ways he never could before.

In fact I was very surprised how fluid like he was in his manner.

Personal Blog

As we laid there I manager to make Mr Polisher express himself 4 times that day.

It required 2 towels before he was done to contain all of his feelings.

He was very pleased with how well I had handled the situation.

Oh I could listen to his pomes and never get bored.
                          Last edited by DocIcenogle; 03-03-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Velma is def some kind of 'slut' here, and guess we all like it (including her)

Comment

Health Class Chapter 14

Health Class

Public Blog

I found myself as the assistant to Miss Claptrap today.

The subject of the day was the correct way to breast feeding and its rewards.

Personal Blog

After class Miss Claptrap told me she was quit taken by the manner in which I took an interest in her class and thought that maybe I could have a career in nursing. And if I was willing she would like to test me a little further in the field.

Well I could not see what could be wrong in taking a test and having a better opinion of this as a miner when I was in collage soon.

When Miss Claptrap informed me to remove my sweater and take a seat on her desk.

Well I was thinking as she was a nurse she was going to show me how to perform some of the basics of an examination.

But when she reached around me to unhook my bra I must say I was feeling a little unsure of how to act. After she had my bra off she tossed it to the side and began to fondle my breast.

"Yes there just as I thought. Perfect."

"You where made for nursing Miss Dinkley."

She began to tug on my puffy nipples and twined them till they had a distinct hardness to them.

"Miss.... Miss Claptrap.... Please will you stop?"

I ask but she would not.

"Relax Velma your breast need to be trained and I am going to show you how it is done."

Once this was said I was shocked to watch as she popped one of my nipples into her mouth and she began to bit and suck on it hard. As she did this she played with the other nipple. She pulled on it hard and twisted it. So much it made me cry out. She pulled back off my nipple with a slurp. It was swollen and dark red now.

And she laughed.

"So there as sensitive as the are tasty."

"Good I like them that way."

"As they will better react to the vigorous training I plane for them."

She then bit my other nipple and smiled, And then moved back over to the other and popped it into her mouth.

"Train me in what?"

"Nursing my dear what else."

"When I am done. You will be producing as much milk as a jersey cow."

"What are you talking about?"

"I have no interest in this sort of thing. It is gross and perverted."

Was all I could think of saying to her.

"Let me show you what I am talking about."

With this said I watched as Miss Claptrap removed her top she was wearing nursing bra and unsnapped the tip that covered her large nipples. As she tugged on her nipples I seen milk ooze from them and then began to spray. Her milk sprayed out from her nipples and splashed my face.

"Jinkies!"

"That is so nasty."

I wiped my face and blushed.

"Nasty in a nice way Velma."

Miss Claptrap said.

"Suck them."

"JINKIES! NO!"

She gabbed my hair and pulled my head to her nipples.

"SUCK THEM!"

"Suck Miss Claptraps nice nipples Velma."

"Like a good girl."

I tried to push her away but she was very strong and pulled my hair hard and slapped down my hands. With this she became very determent to feed me her milk.

As I tried my best to avoid her she then took my nose and pinched my nostrils shut. I could not breath and when I had to gasp for air she forced in her nipple.

"Suck it for me baby."

"Momma needs a milking too."

As I tried to push it out with my tongue she laughed.

"No suck baby not lick."

She took my cheeks between her fingers and squeezed my cheeks in and out. This was of course with out my willingness forcing me to make a sucking action. And then her milk flowed into my mouth and dribbled from the corners of my mouth.

"Swallow!"

Pinching my nose again I had not much of choice and did so.

The milk was not as thick as cows milk. But was so much sweeter and creamy.

"That's it take in all for Mommy drink it all like a sweet little baby girl."

I did as I was told as I could not seam to find a way out of her grip. As I sucked she unhooked my skirt and slipped off my panties. She removed the breast from my mouth and kissed my flushed face.

"Now it is time for the next part of your training."

Miss Claptrap said and smiled at me.

Then she removed a small box she had in her drawer and placed it on the desk. She removed from the box 2 small breast pumps that where hand controlled.

"Jinkies! You have to be kidding me...."

"Now you just hush."

Miss Claptrap said. And then she placed them over my nipples and pumped them up on me so the suction held them in place. The suction felt good.

As my nipples where drawn into the pumps cups I should see there was sweat being pulled out of them by the vacuum and soon the clear plastic began to steam up on them.

Miss Claptrap Slipped the other of her nipples back into my mouth she told me to suck it.

As I lay in her lap. I must have dozed off when I woke back up 2 hours had passed and I was still sucking on her nipple.

"Oh did my little girl wake up?"

"And look what you made for me."

She removed the pumps from my breast and there was milk in them.

Not a lot only a few drops but still I would have never thought I could have had any in me at all.

"I must say I am very impressed with your response Velma."

"And if you decide to go further with your training I would have great plans for you."

"Here now you may take these with you."

"And if you wish to start. I will expect you to wear them every night and to bring the results to me every morning."

"So as I may study your progress as you advance in stages."

Miss Claptrap drank the milk from the pumps and then placed them back in the box and handed them to me.

"Mmmm!"

"So Sweet my dear."

"Soon I would like to be drinking your milk straight from your nipples if you decide to let me train you myself."

Miss Claptrap patted my ass and smiled.

"What do you think about letting me pampered your ass this weekend Velma?"

Miss Claptrap said and laughed.

"well I already had planes made for the weekend."

And if I was not lucky I would be pumping out fucking milk from my tits in nine months with out the breast pumps.

I have to say I was both aroused as well as grossed out by what she did. But I did take the box she offered me.

In case I decided to pursue this field further at a future date.

Mental note. Pick up a dozen condoms for Mr. Blackstud's party. Better make it two dozen.

Comment

It's very cool

Comment

Working...
                                X