Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Fairly Odd Parents - The Wrath of Darth Turner -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fairly Odd Parents - The Wrath of Darth Turner -

Soooo, yeah. New place...new face...a contribution should be had.

Hia, all. Demon Casket here, putting forth a bit of thanks to TJA for giving us lost souls of the WWOEC a place to regroup.
    Um, so, before I get this ball rolling here, I just wanna give fair note that I’m kinda infamous for not finishing long fictions because my passion for the subject can fizzle out. Heh, only way I can get any of it done though, so, sorry in advance, if I don’t make it through this one.
    This nasty little concept has been simmering in the back of my mind for quite some time, however. And, since it’s at a full boil right now and just screaming to get out, I’mma just tuck it into its own, neat, little corner, right here.
    I hope any other fans of Timmy’s enjoy this little cobweb of depravity I’m weaving here. And anyone who feels that the little guy should have a nice, big, sexual comeuppance from the characters I’mma throw into the stew here, I invite you to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride...or taste...I just called it a stew, after all, not a car. Or think of it as a ride, if you like. Whatev’s. I’m not gonna stop you from doing that, lol.

Laissez les bon temps rouler.

Disclaimer:
    I do not own The Fairly Oddparents, its characters, or its properties. This is a work of fanfiction, produced without profit.

...Now Loading...

Prologue

Sunday evening

Timmy headbutted his way into his room, making the door slam thunderously against the wall. With little to no strength left in his arms, he used his teeth to pull its knob and his forehead to shove it closed. He was thankful to be in the silence of his room, at last.
    He strode at a gruelingly slow pace towards his bed. He trudged, an utter, disgusting mess. Kelp and sewage bunched up in odd places across the crap stained tutu he was wearing. All of which were the recent result of getting flushed down the toilet by Vicky, and this was after he was forced to do a multitude of chores, under threat of chainsaw. That would have been par for the course, for his utterly miserable life, yet, this was still after a day of being bullied by Francis at the beach and laughed at by the popular kids, Trixie included. He had been chased, beaten, wedgied, buried, and had the grand finale of sand being kicked in his face, which was the only part of him left uncovered. The bitter cherry atop this cold, cold Sunday sundae was Trixie calling him ‘just pathetic’, before she turned and walked away. It was a day of life-breaking humiliation, familiar to a time before his fairy godparents.
    The only kindness had was from a brief, subtle action done in secret by Veronica, while all the children and cruelly snickering adults left him to languish in sand covered pain. She dropped a handkerchief beside him and gave him a look of sympathy, before she scurried off to join Trixie, Tad, and Chad in walking away. Timmy remembered this, as he took the last of his remaining arm strength to scrape the tutu and clumps of miscellaneous crud off his body, so he could slump down into bed. He spun a single thought to return Veronica’s kindness...amidst the maelstrom of dark, vengeful thoughts he conjured towards everyone else. Even his parents were included in the mix, as they outright believed Vicky’s lies of Timmy being rebellious against her authority and returning to the beach for an evening swim, supposedly leaving his babysitter in ‘utter worry and hysterics’. When his mom and dad pressed Vicky for a reason as to why she didn’t call the police, she replied, saying she ‘believed he was a good kid at heart’ and ‘didn’t call, out of good faith that he’d see the error in his ways’. A scalding lecture from Timmy’s mom and dad ensued after Vicky left, full payment plus a bonus in hand.
    It was, all in all, one of the shittiest days he had ever had.
    And where, in all this god-forsaken mess, were his godparents, one might ask?

Saturday, yesterday afternoon...

Timmy and Chloe had started a wishing war of sorts. With swift, hard, wear and tear; Cosmo, Wanda, and even Poof were getting run ragged with wishes, each one getting more useless and extreme than the last.
    "I wish for a pterodactyl!!!" Timmy screamed.
    His wish was promptly answered, with the result being the huge, winged creature swooping down from the sky and crashing into Chloe’s house.
    "I wish for a hailstorm with stones the size of cars!" Chloe retorted.
    Her wish was swiftly granted, flattening Timmy’s house and turning it into a large, icy crater, filled with rubble and hail the size of cars.
    "I wish for an airstrike, from the Mighty Morning Power Flailers!" Timmy screamed.
    Soon, Chloe was hiding behind a tree, which was barely enough cover from a small formation of flail-throwing, pastel colored superheroes, clothed in improvised motorcycle helmets and jumpsuits.
    As the last bits of wood were torn from the tree, barely leaving a stump for her to cower behind, Chloe wished, "I wish for ‘The Unwieldly Extra-Men-and-Women’ to come to my defense!!!", and soon, a large corps of oddly dressed human and semi-human mutants crowded around Chloe, giving her a human shield.
    "Oh, yeah?! Well I wish fo..." Timmy began, but, when he saw the horrible state that their fairies were in, it gave him pause. "HOLD IT!!!" Timmy called, his shrill voice piercing the ruckus they were making and even parting the dark storm clouds that, for some reason, began forming above their houses...or what was left of them.
    Chloe’s head popped out from between the bulky limbs of a pair of heroes and took a good look at what Timmy was staring at. She had to agree, even without words. Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof were utterly exhausted.
    With droopy, guilt ridden faces, they both spoke of one accord, "...We wish everything was back to normal." Their fairies, with weak smiles wearily stretching across their sweat sheeted faces, raised their wands and happily did their godchildren’s bidding.
    Chloe and Timmy came around the fence dividing their yards, and started to come to an understanding.
    "What are we doing?" Timmy started. "We’re putting them all through living heck, with our constant fighting."
    "Yeah." Chloe replied. "What are we gonna do? Split them up?"
    "Aw. We can’t do that. They’re a family, for cryin’ out loud. There’s gotta be something we can...hey, wait a second. How ‘bout, instead of splitting the family, we split the time?"
    Chloe’s eyes lit up with Timmy’s. "Yeah, yeah! That sounds like a good idea!" Chloe withdrew for a second in thought, suddenly. "…But how long for each of us? Like, one day for you and then the next for me?"
    "Mmm, nah. That even SOUNDS tiring." Timmy answered. "How about...one week for you and THEENN the next for me?"
    "That sounds alright...but, isn’t a week a little long?"
    "Aw, come on! Absence makes, th...eh...heart...grow...longer...or something like that. It’s a week. What could possibly go wrong?"

Sunday evening again...

Timmy’s eyes grew dim with great annoyance. A wearily raised brow and smirked mouth spoke his regret at this searing irony. He regretted even suggesting spending time without his godparents. They were the linchpin that was keeping his life remotely bearable.
    After losing a simple coin toss to decide who would get Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof first, he was now stuck, honor-bound to his word, that he would go the entire week without his fairy godparents. If today was anything like the rest of the week would be, he didn’t feel he would even survive tomorrow without wanting to kill himself.
    Was there a way out of this hellhole he called life?
    Perhaps there was.
    A small yet satisfying grin slowly spread across Timmy’s face, and an evil glint shined dimly in his eyes. As his gaze droned aimlessly around the ceiling, his thoughts gravitated across his bedroom floor, up and through the wood of the door to his closet, through his chaotic pile of toys, and into the depths of a large, locked box, shoved deep into the back recesses of the tiny room. The box was aptly labeled, ‘For Emergencies Only’. Something within would give him everything he needed to pass the week in his favor.
    Timmy soon drifted off to sleep, sinister thoughts of cold, hard, sweet revenge permeating his dreams. On the morrow, if even the fates that so meddled in his life did so much as look at him wrongly, they would have to reckon...with a demon.

Demon Casket Presents...

The Wrath of Darth Turner

(Forgive my antics. It just felt...um...proper.)
    Last edited by Demon Casket; 04-08-2016, 02:59 PM.
    "I hope we can correspond...
    ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
    -Manhunter, 1986

Thank you. Looking forward to more "lemons". By the way, do you know why they are called "lemons". Curious

Comment

Cools. Yep, more on the way.
      Hmm...ya kno, I don't think I've ever even asked or wondered about that. Alls I know is that the term is anime derived. I never really dipped deeper than that.
      I think urban dictionary, or something, said that it has to do with the anime series 'Cream Lemon', which might be hentai, but, I dunno.
      If lemons are sexy in Japan, 'ats fine with me. If you ask me though, peaches are far sexier, lol.
      -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Chapter 1-1

Shall we?

...Now Loading...

Monday
        Timmy’s shadow slithered up the steps before him, as he ascended towards the school’s cold, industrial strength double doors. He ascended up the path, smoothly hovering, without even the tips of his boots touching the concrete below. He paused for a second, the great maw of the school building standing closed, waiting for him to reach out and breach the doorway to his own personal hell…but not today. An evil, lopsided grin crossed his lips, as he reached forward with an eerily glowing right hand. It charged with a vividly dark, negative aura that seemed to allow only the edges of objects to be seen through its light-swallowing mass. Without touch, the double doors burst open and a cold wind blasted for a moment through the main hallway. Timmy hovered there, as all heads turned his way. His cape was dragged before him by the breeze for a second, before it returned to flutter behind him, with no such air currents necessary to assist it. His dark power suit, buckled and somewhat chunky looking, had now taken its hold across his body, all but pronouncing his intentions to the world, especially to anyone who dared to cross his path. As he hovered forward, past masses of upturned, terrified eyes, he took comfort in the fact that he was feared, and swore that, by day’s end, he would have this place in the palm of his hand and would squeeze it for all the juicy vengeance its cruel, unfeeling body had to offer.
        “…Hey, Turner.” a deep, husky voice made its presence known as a foot stomped forward to gather his attention. It was his old friend, Francis…and to his chagrin, Timmy was very pleased to see him.
        “…Francis.” Timmy replied simply, regarding him with a smile and darkly hooded eyes.
        “I see you’re here for your Monday morning beating.” Francis said, slamming a fist into his palm and twisting it as if he was grinding something. “We’d better get a move on, cause, I have a similar appointment in a few minutes.”
        It really amused Timmy that, sometimes, Francis could come off as intelligent with his speech, despite his Neanderthal existence. Timmy smirked, challenging his opponent. “…Bring it on.” he pressed, and it came to Francis as a severe slap to the face.
        Francis was taken aback by Timmy’s sheer lack of intimidation. He grumbled through clenched teeth, as he wound his fist back and threw it forward in an attempt to land the haymaker straight into Timmy’s jaw…but that didn’t happen.
        With his arms resting at his side, Timmy simply gestured an open hand towards Francis with another sharp, dark, eerie cloud forming around it. Francis was able to throw his fist forward, but, his body’s aim suddenly twisted slightly to the side of Timmy, making Francis miss his target completely, and continue forward, pulling Francis down onto the ground with a grunt. Francis lay upon his belly, stars sparkling around his head. “Oughh…Wha?” he huffed, after he shook his head to clear it. All the kids around him were laughing and pointing straight at him. He was utterly infuriated. Francis quickly turned around and saw that Timmy was continuing his way down the hall. “D’oughhhhh!” he growled and then rushed to a stand. “Turner!!!!” he screamed and then wound his fist back as he began to charge towards the boy.
        Timmy didn’t even give him the courtesy of turning around to regard him. He hovered to a stop, charged his hands once more and then waited for the barreling ape’s telltale ‘battle cry’ behind him. “Yyyyyahhhhhhhh!!!” Francis screamed, cuing Timmy’s reaction, as he yet again guided Francis’s fist slightly to the side of its target, missing it, and using his body’s momentum to angle him towards the ground. “OOHHH!” Francis grunted, yet again, as he slid across the tiled floor. As the stars swirling around his head subsided, Francis shook his head clear again, coming to the realization that he was definitely out of his league.
        Timmy’s presence was felt by Francis, as he came up from behind. Francis was about scramble around to turn himself over so he could face Turner, but, Timmy already had other things in mind. He charged a hand and shaped it like a shovel. He then made a motion as if he was scooping underneath a frying egg and flipping it over. Francis suddenly felt the feeling of rising off the ground and then flipped over so he landed back onto his rump, now staring up at the dark figure that was Timmy Turner, hovering a few feet away with a frightful, satisfying grin upon his face. With his hands still charged with dark aura, Timmy presented them both before him, palm-side down, relaxed, as if he was getting ready to play some invisible piano…and then his eyes shot creepily wide open, his pupils burned red like smoldering coals, and his body tensed as if a wave of power was shooting through every cell in his body. Timmy’s fingers spread wide apart and his hands tensed solid. Branches of lightning shot forward and began streaming through the large, juicy target that was Francis’s body and a high-pitched, alto soprano scream emitted gloriously from the bully’s considerably masculine vocal chords. A look of mental retardation came across the bully’s wide-eyed face. “POWAHHHH! UN-LIMITED POWWWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!” Timmy screamed in triumph, before he finally let Francis’s body loose from his electric grip, which was previously being shocked so much that it began to quiver in mid air. Francis’s body dropped to the ground as it continued its sporadic dance of the twitches. His clothes, including his hair, began quickly vaporizing in a torrent of rapidly burning flames. At this, Timmy reached behind him and produced a bamboo skewer in his right hand and a marshmallow in his left. He quickly prodded into the white, fluffy, sugary goodness with the skewer and flash roasted it over the open flames of Francis’s body, making the marshmallow blister and char until it caught on fire as well. As the last of Francis’s clothing and hair exhausted its fuel in the flame, leaving him as a pile of naked, smoked bully rubble, Timmy blew out his marshmallow and consumed its gooey, crunchy goodness in sweet, sweet triumph. “Mmmmm…cooked bully marshmallow…gooooood.” he groaned. Soon after, he tossed the spent skewer onto the smoldering, twitching mass that was Francis, making him twitch even more in response, and hovered onward.
        A big goofy grin sat upon Timmy’s face. Basking in his own glory, Timmy suddenly felt that his day was a bit off. He wondered why. Then, he came to a realization and told himself, “…Oh yeah. I’m usually still getting beat up by Francis right now, hah!” Despite the spare time he had to gloat, the moment was soon interrupted by the unintelligible yet clearly taken language of his stomach. It was growling. “Uh oh. I forgot to eat before I hovered out of the house this morning.” He turned towards the cafeteria then. The sweet, robust scent of syrup, the intoxicating aroma of fluffy, crispy waffles, and the well seasoned musk of breakfast sausage beckoned to his nose. He had the time and the means to satisfy himself now, maybe even with seconds…thirds…or more. As he hovered onward towards the wide open doors of the schools eating place, warmed by the glory of an early morning sun, Timmy cupped his hands behind his head and faked as if he was lying down in mid air. Today, it seemed, was going to be a good, good day.

...To be continued...
        -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

A serial. Great. Looking forward to more installments. Thanks for the lemon info

Comment

Wrath of Darth Turner

I was checking my FOP Story files and I came across a story-The Wrath of Darth Turner-CH3. It deals with Timmy turning Vicki into his sex slave

Comment

Ah, you found it! That's an excerpt from a more, um, undercooked concept of the whole. I'm trying for the whole, here...emphasis on TRYING. lol, bad track record for longer fictions an all.
              Still, the setup I've got going for it now interests me a lot more than it did when I spat out that little bit. We'll see how it goes from here.
              -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Casket View Post
                Ah, you found it! That's an excerpt from a more, um, undercooked concept of the whole. I'm trying for the whole, here...emphasis on TRYING. lol, bad track record for longer fictions an all.
                Still, the setup I've got going for it now interests me a lot more than it did when I spat out that little bit. We'll see how it goes from here.
                I'll be waiting for the next installment

Comment

Chapter 1-2

Arrrighty then...

...Now Loading...

Chloe sat, happy and patient, blissful and cute, at her desk in class. As she swung her feet and scribbled away on some extra credit research paper on something that indicated she was of far higher grade material than the grade she was being educated in, she suddenly noticed that Timmy wasn’t in his seat.
                  “Hmm…I wonder if Timmy’s okay.” Chloe spoke to Cosmo and Wanda, who were posing familiarly as a pink pen and a green pencil, along with Poof, who was a chubby, little eraser.
                  “Timmy’s a tough kid, kiddo. I’m sure he’ll get along just fine without us.” Wanda reassured. The scrunch in her makeshift brow and the slight strain in her voice betrayed her words though.
                  “Yeah, I’m sure he’ll be juuust fiiine…with his parents that ignore hiiim…and his babysitter that tries to kill him eeeehvery daaaaay…it’s just a week. What could possibly go wrong??” Cosmo commented, to which Wanda was all too happy to reply to, by raising her wand and magically flicking him into a nearby electrical sharpener. “Ow! My pinkie!” Cosmo squealed, as the blades did their job.
                  Chloe was tempted to give her nails a trim, by biting them. “Ohh, I don’t know about this, guys. I mean, sure, our agreement sounded good on paper, but…”
                  “Helooo, students!” Principal Waxeplax suddenly crowded Chloe’s thoughts as she bustled into the room. “I have some bad…or good, news, depending on who you aaaask!”
                  As the class’s attention was had, Cosmo quickly poofed himself back alongside Wanda and Poof, with an oddly satisfied look upon his face, to which Wanda was even more annoyed at. The small pool of wondering eyes pointed squarely at the principal, as she made her announcement.
                  “Ahem…I’m afraid to announce that Mr. Crocker won’t be in today, or for the rest of the week, due to a sudden case of every bone in his body breaking at once in his sleep! Despite the odd circumstances under which this happened, we assure the class that it was a tooootally natural occurrence!”
                  ‘YAAAAAAAY!!!’ came the sudden cheer from the crowd.
                  “Instead, please welcome your substitute teacher, who I’m assured you all know and love…Ms. Sunshiiiiine!”
                  All the children’s jaws dropped and a look of sheer disbelief…as well as a sudden onset of cold sweat came over them. All except Chloe, who was, for the moment, wowed by the bright, shiny demeanor and pristine appearance of the new teacher.
                  The smile soon melted off Chloe’s face after she took notice of the obvious fear that was stricken into her fellow students. “Pssst! What’s going on?! She looks nice enough!” Chloe whispered to her magic writing utensils…both of which were now shaking with fear.
                  “That’s Ms. Doombringer.” Wanda quickly replied.
                  “Fairy hunter extraordinaire!” Cosmo added.
                  “She’s back to hunt us down and murder us!”
                  “Eeek! What do we do?! What do we do?!” Chloe did her best to keep her voice down.
                  “What?! You again” Timmy grumbled, as he passed through the classroom door with a pile of butter and syrup soaked waffles in his arms.
                  “Why heooooooo, Timmy!” Ms. Sunshine greeted him. “It’s so…niiice to see you.” Ms. Doombringer suddenly surfaced, as she stooped down and glared at Timmy, a dark, stormy, yet seductive voice flowed through her mouth. Timmy glared back as their eyes met…and then quickly returned to their normal postures when Ms. Sunshine retreated to smile at the class.
                  “Timmy, no eating in class!” Principal Waxeplax said, waving her finger at Timmy.
                  Timmy smirked. She obviously didn’t know who she was messing with…but soon she would.
                  “Ohh no. I don’t like the look on his face.” Wanda commented, noticing the suit and observing his evil, little grin.
                  “Or the look of his look.” Cosmo also commented. “Ahh hah…we’re done for!”
                  “What are you guys talking about.” Chloe whispered with a hand blocking her mouth so others couldn’t see.
                  “That suit was given to him by Dark Laser.” Wanda answered with great worry. “It’s full of dark power.”
                  Chloe replied with a silent ‘EEEEEEE!’ through her teeth.
                  “Who knows what evil plans he plans to plan out with that thing!” Cosmo mindlessly replied. His words showed little poetry but they came through, just the same.
                  “Boy, did you pick the wrong day to come back.” Timmy gloated to himself as he stared at Ms. Sunshine. She could only raise a brow, suspicious but utterly clueless as to why he said that. He subtly charged his hands with dark aura, underneath his pile of waffles, and a tiny cloud of dark, popping sparkles began appearing around Principal Waxeplax’s head. “…But I’ll be happy to let you go, for some of your waffles.” Timmy said, not exactly to himself.
                  “But I’ll be happy to let you go, for some of your waffles!” Waxeplax parroted, her eyes wide, dull, and thoughtless. Timmy only smiled and raised his pile of sweet, sweet breakfast treats so the Principal could deduct her share.
                  “I’m gonna go play with myself now.” Timmy spoke.
                  “I’m gonna go play with myself now.” Waxeplax replied and tiptoed out of the room.
                  Miss Sunshine continued to stare in the principal’s direction, clueless. Suddenly, she shook herself loose of being rather dumbfounded and turned her attention to Timmy, who infuriated her with an extremely smug look upon his face. “I don’t know what you’re playing at, Turner,” Miss Doombringer surfaced, despite the bright, shiny clothes.
                  Timmy suddenly charged a hand and wrangled the teacher’s mind under his control. “But I’m sure we’re gonna have fun, fun, fun!”
                  “…but I’m sure we’re gonna have fun, fun, fun!” the teacher spoke in her happy, shiny guise as Miss Sunshine.
                  The class, desperate to believe, began to cheer. Miss Sunshine, on the other hand, slapped her hands over her mouth, shocked. All she knew is that she had absolutely no intention of saying that. She suddenly clenched her eyes and teeth shut in a forceful grimace. “NO!” she screamed, shocking the students. “There shall be no fun in this class!”
                  All the children began shuddering and huddling together in fear…except Timmy.
                  “…So why don’t you all go outside and enjoy the day, while I have a nice, private lesson, with Timmy.” Timmy spoke.
                  “So why don’t you all go outside and enjoy the day, while I have a nice, private lesson, with Timmy!!!” Miss Sunshine happily exclaimed, and the class cheered, yet again. Then, just as the first bell rang, the class began rushing towards the hall.
                  Chloe stopped by with their fairies on the way out.
                  “Sport,” Wanda began, a vein of fear running through her voice, “have you got that thing under control?”
                  “Just go and have fun, you guys.” Timmy replied. “Leave everything to me.”
                  “I don’t approve the use of that power suit, Timmy, but…” Wanda continued. Suddenly a similar looking grin to Timmy’s came across her face, “…just try not to kill ‘er.”
                  Timmy and Cosmo giggled in reply.
                  Chloe quickly departed, only worried about the whole situation.

...To be continued...
                  -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

The Plot Sickens

The plot sickens is something my mother used to say. The power suit, Ms. Doombringer. VERRY INTERESTING!

Comment

...I like where this is going!

Comment

Chapter 1-3

Thanks for your kind and enthusiastic comments.

Moving on...

...Now Loading...

Chloe rushed with the rest of the class into the school’s bright outdoors. This was fairly difficult, since they were going against the current of students trying to get in. She seemed to be a part of her class’s rush to get playing, but, she wasn’t. There was no smile on her face and her ultimate objective wasn’t the playground. It was the side of her and Timmy’s class, the windows to be precise, so she could keep an eye on what was going on inside. As the bell for school to start sounded, she felt an extra surge of urgency and picked up her pace, going into a slight jog. Between her and Wanda, sharing words along the way, she came to the understanding that Timmy may very well be headed towards some sort of one-on-one confrontation with the fairy hunter, posing as teacher. From what Wanda and Cosmo were telling her, bloodshed was not beyond possible.
                        “Swords and throwing stars? Buzzsaws on a stick? How could this be happening!??” Chloe asked, as she huffed and puffed her little lungs out.
                        “I don’t know, kiddo.” Wanda replied from Chloe’s backpack. “Trouble just sorta…finds him, whether he likes it or not.”
                        “Boy, heh, that ain’t even the half of it.” Cosmo popped out and chuckled, not seeming to grasp the weight of the situation.
                        Wanda smirked at his remark, an age old grimace of annoyance shifting her face.
                        Chloe stopped to catch her breath, as she had finally reached the side of the school that held the windows to her class. She hugged the wall, preparing to slowly slip herself into view from the window and hoping that she wouldn’t be seen. She held for a moment. “…Cosmo, Wanda, I wish you were…uh…toys in a dollhouse.” she said.
                        “Oh, why would you wish that?” Wanda asked.
                        “So you can be out and ready, just in case Timmy needs you, but, you won’t look all…fairy…ish.”
                        “Mmm…can’t argue with that.” Cosmo replied, and they poofed themselves into a lovely playset in a dollhouse, not unlike something Ken and Barbie would be seen in.
                        Chloe snuck down beneath the window sills and set the dollhouse against the wall. She opened it, and took out Cosmo and Wanda, leaving the little doggy Poof to run around and pounce on the furniture. She then held the Cosmo and Wanda dolls in her hand as she slowly, carefully stood and peered into the classroom. As their eyes shifted from right to left, they were glad to find that there was no such battle going on. In fact, nothing was happening at all…aside the odd sight of Miss Sunshine feeding Timmy his waffles with a big smile on her face, while Timmy lounged back in the teachers chair with his hands cupped behind his head. It was strange, but, at least it wasn’t the massive, violent resolve that they were fearing.
                        Chloe, Cosmo, and Wanda all wiped the sweat from their brows with a loud ‘whew’. “Well, at least they’re not killing each other.” Chloe commented. “Maybe we don’t have to watch him after all. He seems to have the situation covered.”
                        “I guess, but,” Wanda replied, “maybe you should hold on to this, just in case you…”
                        “Chloeeee!!” Trixie called from not too far across the lawn.
                        Wanda poofed a magical periscope into Chloe’s hands, just in time for them all not to be seen as living, before they froze themselves like the dolls they were posing as.
                        “Psst! Poof!” Chloe whisper-yelled at Poof, so he would stop running around. All were safe and sound, just as Trixie and Veronica came into view of all that Chloe was holding. “Uh, hi, Trixie! Hi, Veronica. How you guys doin?”
                        “Oh, my gosh! It’s even cuter than we thought!” Trixie commented.
                        “Chloe! That is, like, the most awesome of awesome dollhouses we have evurr seen.” Veronica cutely sung the dollhouse praises. “Can we check it out?”
                        “Sure, no problem!” Chloe said, instantly regretting it, however, as she didn’t know if this would hamper her abilities to save Timmy if he needed it. They seemed pinned down, for the moment, but, it also seemed as if Timmy had the situation in hand, which was what Chloe observed through her trusty fairy periscope, with lots of zoom-in functions.
                        “Duuude, heh. Trixie and I have totally searched the net for a set as detailed as this and we have never seen one.” Veronica commented, making the Cosmo doll fix his tie and hop over to kiss the Wanda doll.
                        “Yeah. And they’re so articulate!” Trixie commented, as she and Veronica made the Cosmo and Wanda dolls hug and fondle each other. Trixie and Veronica laughed. Chloe laughed as well, nervously, as Cosmo and Wanda did their best not to blush…sweat…or get hot for each other.
                        “Where on Earth did you find them?” Veronica asked.
                        “Yeah! What brand are they?” Trixie followed suit.
                        “Uh…My…Little…Fairy?” Chloe replied, not exactly knowing what to say.
                        “Yeah? Hmm…never heard of that brand before.” Veronica replied, thinking hard.
                        “Uhmm, well…it’s…imported, yeah! And discontinued…from Euro…pen…ia.” Chloe said again, panicking.
                        “Imported?!” Veronica and Trixie gasped, flabbergasted.
                        “Really?! That’s soooo awesome!” Trixie said, barely containing her enthusiasm. “Girl…we should totally hang out more.”
                        They all melted into a pool of sweet, girly giggling and began doing more odd, typical, and perversely stupid things with the dolls. Chloe was having a good time with them, but, every once in a while, she did sneak a peek through her periscope, just to be sure nothing was going wrong inside…

...To be continued...
                        -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Chapter 1-4

...Now Loading...

Miss Sunshine happily stuffed a sweet, warm, crunchy and yet gooey strip of waffle into Timmy’s mouth. “Mmmm…you’re gonna make a good slave, Mrs. Sunshine.” Timmy commented, somewhat smugly.
                          “Why, thank you, Timmy.” she answered, unable to really say much else.
                          “Hmm…but something’s missing from all this.” Timmy said, thinking for a moment. “Aha! I know! How ‘bout a little moooore humiliation?” Timmy asked, charging his dark hand against his captive again.
                          “I’d loooove some more humiliation, Timmy!” she replied.
                          “That’s just what I wanna hear! Now…bring out all them sharp, pointy tools you have. Som’n tells me we’re gonna need ‘em…”

‘Ulp!’ Chloe swallowed hard, nearly choking on her own tongue. Suddenly noticing how vocal her panic was, she swiftly dropped her periscope and a cheesy smile crossed her face.
                          “Chloe? What’s wrong?” Veronica asked as both she and Trixie noticed how flushed she was.
                          “N…nothing, aheheh…” she replied.
                          For a moment, Trixie and Veronica simply raised a brow, suspicious, but then, they dropped their suspicion and returned their attention to the dollhouse.
                          Chloe direly needed Cosmo and Wanda’s attention, as she saw Miss Sunshine roll out a long row of blades and other steel things out across the floor. However, Cosmo and Wanda were…predisposed at the moment, caught in a ‘lover’s quarrel’ in the hands of Trixie and Veronica. She had to find a way to get them out of these two girls’ hands so they could be ready for anything. She thought and thought, but, she could currently do nothing, except return her gaze to her periscope and wait for whatever came next.

“Theeeeere we gowp. Good job, Mrs. Sunshine.” Timmy called out kindly to her, as he leapt out of the teachers chair and onto the edge of the desk, facing class.
                          “Why thank you, Timmy.” Miss Sunshine replied.
                          “Soo, whadawe got here…aha! That’s what we need! Scissors!” Timmy announced, as his gaze alighted upon a rather large, menacing pair of, what appeared to be, garden sheers. He hopped on down, pulled them from their place, and returned to his seat upon the edge of the desk. He then charged a hand and motioned its open palm towards Miss Sunshine. “Here we go…wait, I’m gett’n really tired of callin you Miiiisus Sunshine. What was your name again?”
                          “Oh, Timmy, as you remember from my book that infuriates the living crap out of you, it’s Mary Alice Doombringer!” Mary said, in the most brightening way.
                          “Ohhh, right. Cool then. C’mere, Mary. We need you front and center!” Timmy commanded, and soon, the happy, cheerful Miss Sunshine was right before him.
                          “Certainly, Timmy!” she replied.
                          “That’s a loooovely pair of pants and a matching shirt, but, I think you’d look waaay better without them. Don’t you?”
                          “Absolutely, Timmy!”
                          “Sweet! Iiii’d do this myself, but…I’m lazy. So…why don’t youuuuu do it?” Timmy said and handed her the sheers.
                          With a sweet, blissful smile upon her face, Mary began snip…snip…snipping away at her clothes, making nothing but shreds and ribbons out of them, until they had no option but to simply fall from her body.
                          Timmy unleashed a chorus of laughter while she did this, until he had a nearly unhindered view of his teacher’s lovely body, hidden only by her jacket and the few simple restraints of her bra and panties. “Wow, mama!” Timmy nearly honked in reply.
                          “Ohhhh, you’re so sweet, Timmy.” Miss Sunshine said, as she playfully ruffled his hair.
                          “Awesome! Now…waffle me, and keep ‘em comin’!”

A look of utter loss for words came over Chloe’s face.
                          “Chloe? Are you alright?” Trixie, this time, asked.
                          Chloe didn’t respond. She was still too shocked to even pull down her periscope.
                          “What is that thing, anyway?” Veronica asked.
                          Chloe finally noticed them as they were coming over to her. “Uhmp…periscope?”
                          “Like…for a submarine?” Veronica thought for a second, confused.
                          “Really? Can I see?” Trixie asked. Well, she asked, but she was so curious that she didn’t wait for an answer.
                          “Uh…” was all Chloe said.
                          Trixie brought it to her eyes and saw that she could see behind her, even with a well detailed zoom that didn’t seem to lose depth. “Wow. This this is awesome.” she said. She relieved her eyes from it a moment when she realized, “Hey…are you using this to spy on Timmy and the teacher?”
                          “Nn…well…I…” Chloe panicked. The cat was out of the bag now.
                          “Yeahh? What’r they up to by themselves, anyway?” Veronica asked.
                          Trixie ditched the periscope and she, along with Veronica kept low and peered into the classroom.
                          “Ohh, no! And they’re still holding Cosmo and Wanda. What’ll I do???” Chloe muttered to herself.
                          “I don’t see anyth…ohmigosh!!!” Trixie huffed, half whispering, half yelling.
                          “Is she, like, totally stripping for Timmy?!” Veronica asked in a similar fashion.
                          “She totally looks like she is.” Trixie replied.
                          “How did that…that…little loser get her to do that??!” Veronica asked, barely able to hide her anger…or her jealousy.
                          “I…dunno…uh…maybe he’s just…really good at talking to…older women?” Chloe chimed in.
                          This time, it was Trixie who was angered, for some odd reason. “He can’t…he is not! He can barely talk to me! And now he’s got this…floozy dancing in the palm of his hand?? How dar…could he!!!?”
                          As Trixie and Veronica watched on, engrossed and fuming on the sills, Chloe found herself caught in the strangely jealous girl sandwich, captive by the simple fact that these girls had her fairies and didn’t look like they would receive it well if she asked for them back. Once again, with two more spectators who were foaming at the mouth at Timmy, for different yet relative reasons, the three of them could do no more than watch and wait. At the very least, she could spend this time trying to figure out, though they didn’t seem to want to even give him the time of day only moments before, why they would be so enraged at Timmy.

“Aaaaahhhh!...” Timmy sounded as Miss Sunshine dangled and dropped another delicious measure of waffle into Timmy’s open mouth.
                          “I do hope you’re enjoying yourself, Timmy.” Miss Sunshine said, smiling as brightly as her name implied.
                          “Oh, totally.” Timmy replied. As he cast his gaze upon her lovely curves and smooth skin, his eyes concentrated on the large cups and thin cloth of her unmentionables and what they were hiding. Did he dare? It seemed a final frontier, one improper for a gentleman to breach, yet, recalling what this horrid bitch of a woman was…he found it wrong not to. “Though I’m pretty sure I’d enjoy it even more if you’d cut…cut? Nah, I’m not THAT mean. Just lose them bra and panties for me, sweetie. Let’s see what’chyer hidin’. I’m sure I’d love it!”
                          “Ohohh, Timmy,” Mary said, bashful and cute, “why, I’d love to show you…”

Beyond the barrier of the window, Chloe, Veronica, and Trixie gasped. Their jaws dropped so low that it seemed they’d fall off. They watched as Miss Sunshine coyly slipped her pearly panties down her legs and tossed them at Timmy. Timmy’s jaw dropped as well and a few drops of drool escaped his lips, when his attention was paid forward to Miss Sunshine’s pretty, puffy, smooth shaven snatch. Timmy’s adoration was farther dragged when she soon unbuckled her lacy, white bra and tossed it aside. She then bashfully draped an arm across her full, womanly mounds and looked away with a blush across her cheek. She was absolutely stunning.
                          Trixie and Veronica growled through gritting teeth. “Um…girls…do you think I can have my dolls back now?” Chloe asked in a fairly frightened, mousy voice. Unsurprisingly, they didn’t hear a word she said.
                          Chloe still didn’t understand why Trixie and Veronica were so mad, but, at this point, she was far more worried about them squeezing Cosmo and Wanda to bits.

“I take it you like what you see, don’t you?” Miss Sunshine asked.
                          Timmy could only waggled his head ‘yes’, in reply.
                          Mary simply giggled, satisfied with his answer.
                          Nervously, Timmy asked, “So…yeah…I really like them and all, but…uh…yeah…what do with I do with ‘em, now?”
                          Miss Sunshine giggled silently, with a hand to her mouth. “Oh, Timmy. That’s so cute.” She stepped forward, placed her hands on her thighs, and stooped eye to eye with Timmy, in a nurturing manner, like she was used to. “I bet you’re feeling nice and hard down there now, right?”
                          Timmy finally took notice. His pants were rather tight, and his wee-wee seemed to pulse with the excitement of a hundred hearts. “Y…yeah.” was all he managed to say. Even he, now, was blushing.
                          “Well…that cute, little thing of yours…goes in here.” she said, pointing at her pretty, lower lips.
                          “Y…yeah?” Timmy asked. Again, he wondered if he dared to tread forward. “C…can we…?”
                          Mary smiled and giggled welcomingly. “Why of course we can! We’ll have a fuckingtastic-pussysplashic-cumarifadocious good time! But first…we have to get you nice and wet.”
                          “Yyyyyeah?” Timmy dragged his words, scared of this woman before him, albeit the fact that he had her completely under his control. “Um…like…with water?”
                          Miss Sunshine giggled, “Hehehe, not exactly, dear. Before you feed my lower lips, you have to feed my upper lips…”

“What is she doing now??” Trixie grumbled in the same half-whisper half-scream as before.
                          “I dunno.” Veronica said, just as intensely involved.
                          “It looks like she’s giving him a sweet little smooch.” Chloe replied, observing Miss Sunshine give Timmy a sweet, slightly involved peck on the cheek…before her fingers started getting involved with his pants…pulling them down to unleash his small yet formidable love sausage. “Ohmigash!” Chloe grinded her voice in shock. “What’s she gonna…OHHHHEEEEEWWWWW!!!”
                          “No…freaking…way!” Veronica said as well.
                          Veronica and Trixied clawed at the tiny bit of window sill their fingers could get their nubs and nails onto. Chloe could only drop her jaw, yet again, as the two girls flanking her gritted their teeth.
                          “She’s…like…eating him.” Chloe gasped.
                          “She’s totally sucking his dick?! I haven’t even…I mean…eww!” Trixie stammered.
                          The three girls watched as Miss Sunshine slowly slipped Timmy’s rather appetizing cock into her mouth, slowly twisting her lips left and right over him, as her pretty, content looking face rose and fell in an easy rhythm. Timmy was so overwhelmed with pleasure that he could only slump back and rest on his elbows, as his eyes rolled around in his head and his legs writhed around in slow motion.
                          Trixie and Veronica were so infuriated that they began squeezing Cosmo and Wanda, to the point that they actually began squealing in pain…not that they could hear it. Chloe could only watch, mesmerized and puzzled as to why a woman would want to eat a boy like that.

“Ohhmigosh, yeah…” Timmy moaned as Mary’s lips kept a firm, warm, juicy grip on his hardened member. A few sweet, tiny clicks and smacks were heard throughout the quiet room, even accentuated by the chatter and laughter of children playing outside, as if they were cheering him on. “Ohhh, that’s gooooood, Mrs. Sunshine.” Timmy moaned as she continued to suck on him, shooting heavy vibes of pleasure through his loins.
                          Mary let him loose from her warming lips for a moment. “Please, Timmy. Call me Mary.” she invited, caressing his thankful prick across her sweet, adoring face with lovingly closed eyes, before she hungrily continued slowly sucking and sucking him again.
                          “Ahhhhhhh. Alrighty, Mary.” Timmy replied, well pleased of his lovely doll of a woman. “Keep doing that thing.”

The three girls fell silent at the sill. They hunched and watched, mesmerized by the look of it all. Cosmo and Wanda began whispering to Chloe long ago for her to try to take them back from Trixie and Veronica’s hands, since they were totally preoccupied with the spectacle of Timmy and Miss Sunshine. However, she too was just as far gone as the other girls.
                          Chloe began biting her lip in wonder, watching Timmy lean his head back with a constant ‘ahhhh’ upon his face, and, the teacher’s smooth, slow pace was as hypnotic as a snake dance, as she artfully slipped her lips up and down his hard, attentive shaft. She soon also saw Miss Sunshine suddenly slip a nice, firm finger between her pussy’s lips and begin grinding it into her tender flesh. It was soon glistening with her body’s juices and her lovely lower body began winding and gyrating, looking like she was enjoying herself, yet, she looked as if she was unsatisfied and wanting for something more.
                          As Trixie and Veronica continued observing Timmy’s expression, they became more and more envious. Timmy’s eyes were hazy and blissful. He was overflowing with pleasure and satisfaction, as he began easing a hand into Miss Sunshine’s shimmering red locks and pulling her head down onto him, passionately telling her that she was making him feel so good. The two jealous girls began grinding Chloe’s ‘dolls’ into their panties, stroking their lumps and bumps across the thin, silken layers of cloth and muffling any cries of help they could muster. They both filled with desire, as they began grinding their pussies with Cosmo and Wanda’s bodies, not sure if they wanted to be the one conquering Timmy…or being conquered by.
                          Chloe watched as Trixie and Veronica’s eyes glazed over, wanting to be in the teacher’s place, and saw that they were making the same rough motions that the teacher was doing to herself. ‘Does that…feel good?” Chloe wondered. She turned back to the odd, wondrous peep show going on in the classroom and began exploring herself, diving and stroking a pair of fingers into her panties, and finding that, yes, it was pretty damn good.
                          The three girls continued to watch, getting wetter and juicier, along with Miss Sunshine – much to the chagrin of Cosmo and Wanda as well, who were now screaming and vibrating into Trixie and Veronica’s pussies – yet, as the girls were getting a lesson in lust, and possibly in love, they were certainly not prepared for what came next…

“Ooooh, yeah…that’s good, Miss Sunshine…suck that thing…” Timmy spewed a mindless stream of praises, as he watched the lovely red-head slip her lips up and down his thankful member.
                          Mary sucked on him, nice and passionately, bobbing her head up and down upon him a little while, and then, she released herself of him and his nice and finely polished cock. “Alright, Timmy. It’s time for me to go for a little ride.”
                          Timmy was puzzled. “Huh? Riding, what? Where’r we goin’…or where are you going?”
                          Miss Sunshine smiled and giggled at his cute, little questions. “Riding you, of course, sweetie! As for where we’re going…” she spoke sweetly and warm as she climbed the desk and pushed Timmy onto his back. She guided his hands to rest and hold upon her full, excited breasts and positioned her hot, steaming pussy right above his ready, waiting manhood. Slowly, she began sliding her hot, juicy, hungry cunt down onto its throbbing target. “…Heaven.” she said, as she plunged his cock, slow and deep, into her body.
                          “Aughhh!” Timmy moaned, along with his teacher, as her warm, cushy rump seated itself gently upon his body. They both closed their eyes and began moaning softly, as Mary began swirling and stirring her juicy womanhood up with Timmy’s hard, throbbing stirring stick, and soon, she began slowly sliding up and down the boy’s happy meat pole. He gripped into her soft, filling breasts as she fucked him, slipping him into her body again and again, making him feel as if he found the meaning of life itself.
                          “Mmmmm…do you like my pussy, Timmy?” Miss Sunshine asked warmly. “Isn’t it nice and warm, nice and wet in there?”
                          “Ohhh, yeah…it is…it is…” Timmy huffed as the teacher’s burning love cavern began tightening its grip upon him. Her hot, juicy flesh swallowed him lovingly as she picked up her pace, feeling shocks of electricity shoot through her body, every time she shoved down onto him.
                          “Oooh…ah! Ahh! Ahh!” Miss Sunshine began moaning hard. With eyes closed shut, she couldn’t see that her body began glowing with dark aura, as Timmy began fucking back into her. The shocks of pleasure began getting stronger and stronger, even more potent than she could stand, and she began cumming hot, spurting streams of love juice onto his body. “Ohmigahhsh! Ohmigahhsh!” she moaned and moaned, as Timmy gripped on her excited tits, letting her tight, hardened nipples settle and stroke in between his fingers, as he continued to pound his hard, love needle up into her. She moaned constantly and couldn’t even fuck anymore, but, this didn’t stop Timmy, as he pounded and pounded himself into her body.
                          Mary soon slid down onto the table to let Timmy continue to fuck her, hard and fast. “Ohhhhh, yes, yes, yes!” Timmy moaned as he took hold behind her knees and used her legs like handlebars upon a great, moaning motorcycle, continuing to slam away at her tight, juicy pussy and clenching his teeth with hard, burning pleasure. “Ohhhh, your pussy is soooo goood, Miss Sunshine. I feel like I can fuck this thing all day!” Timmy moaned as he soon curled up her lower body, pushing against her legs, and began fucking deeply, hard and down into her body, making her cum and cum.
                          “Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes!” was all she replied. And her sweet, pleasured moans could be heard, even to the girls outside…

The three little ladies continued to watch in awe as Timmy took his teacher, pounding and pounding her pussy and making her body glow with cool, dark aura. They were all silent, save for a small chorus of heavy breathing, and they continued to grind fingers, knuckles, and held objects into their hot, juicy pussies, while they watched their Timmy fuck and fuck his bright, shiny, moaning, sweaty, and utterly surrendered fairy hunter. They could see, from the way she arced her back and moaned constantly, that he owned her. Her pussy, her whole body, was his, to play with and enjoy, for as long as he wanted. And as he pounded away at her, he began gritting his teeth and soon gave her a few hard, deep thrusts. He began filling her up with enough cum to begin oozing and flowing out from her lips, despite the fact that her lower body was pointing up towards him. Seeing Timmy cum hard and fill the teacher up like that made Trixie and Veronica fill with shock and begin splashing and soaking through their panties with their own climactic announcements. Chloe, on the other hand, was snapped back into reality, with their purring moans, and suddenly noticed what they were doing to her ‘dolls’.
                          “Um…you guys?” she asked, and their attention was snapped to, so fast that it looked like they both sat on needles. They shut their legs so hard that they suddenly noticed that they were grinding against Chloe’s dolls.
                          “Eeep!” Veronica chirped.
                          “OOH! Sorry!” Trixie said with a very distressed smile upon her face.
                          They both handed Chloe her messy dolls back, the same embarrassed, sweat ridden smile decorating their beet-red faces, as all knelt down and waited for each other’s reactions.
                          “Uh…gee…thanks…” Chloe said, as she carefully took back Cosmo’s pussy juice stained body by the tips of his fingers and Wanda by the tips of her toes.
                          Chloe, in thought about all the hysteria that was impressed upon them, within the past half hour or so, was fairly forgiving. “What…the heck…were we all thinking, anyway?” she asked, as she pulled a handkerchief from her bag and started wiping off all the…evidence.
                          “I just…have NO idea.” Trixie replied…wiping her hands on her skirt, behind her.
                          “Iih…it was TIMMY’S fault!” Veronica hastily squealed, shoving the blame off of them, as much as possible.
                          “Yyeh…yeah!” Trixie agreed. “He’s the one who was all…” Trixie suddenly stopped mid sentence, as the three of them suddenly realized that he could still be going at it with Miss Sunshine inside.
                          They all looked up at the windows. “You don’t think that he’s still…going at it with her, do you?” Chloe asked.
                          The three girls looked at each other, wide eyed and brimming with curiosity. They got back up and snuck back up to the window sill, slowly raising their heads until they could see inside again.
                          …Yes, they were still going. Timmy was still humping and plowing into Mary’s pussy as if he was mining for diamonds. The only difference was that they had changed angles, with their bodies pointing away from the windows, so the girls were getting a full, unhindered view of Timmy’s thick, meaty shaft plunging its shimmering length deep into Miss Sunshine’s juicy cunt, and her legs were firmly wrapped around Timmy’s body. She definitely was loving every minute of it, as she was still glowing and moaning like a wolf howling at the moon. Suddenly, without breaking his stride, Timmy glanced to the side, possibly looking behind him, out the corner of his eye…towards the windows. A smile crept up the corner of his mouth, and…it wasn’t certain if he really saw the girls…but, he charged a hand and swept it forth, motioning across the windows. Then, a large curtain swiftly slid across the length of the wall, blocking any view from the outside in.
                          The girls gasped, each one with their own kind of ‘eek!’.
                          “…Do you think he saw us?”Chloe asked the other two girls.
                          “I…I don’t know!” Trixie quietly squealed.
                          The three of them were quiet for a moment, an intense air of panic shooting through their bodies.
                          It was like that for a good few minutes or so, until Veronica finally suggested, “Let’s get outta here!”
                          And with that, Chloe, Trixie, and Veronica shuffled off to settle at an empty lunch table, Chloe’s dollhouse in tow, occasionally glancing behind them in hopes that Timmy didn’t see them.
                          As for what continued in the classroom, only Timmy and Miss Sunshine would know. The untold amounts of physical education he was getting only opened a wide, wide world of hot, lustful pleasures that he just might want to try...on any girl he desired.

...To be continued...
                          Last edited by Demon Casket; 03-15-2016, 04:40 AM. Reason: Paragraph formation.
                          -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Mary?

Little Mary Sunshine! LOVE IT! Actually I think that was a title of a Broadway show.

Comment

Sorry that the next one's taking so long. Navigating setups and stuff.
                              Would say more, but...spoilers, lol.

Thanks for your kind support.
                              -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Working...
                              X