Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The Fairly Odd Parents - The Wrath of Darth Turner -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
    Interesting! Who is in control ? It is a battle of lusts. DC, great stuff.
    Heheh, I gotta be honest. Even as this one's rolling out, as grueling as it is, that battle was real.
    It's a big diff, in textures, if he were to just plain ravage her, or, if they were to surrender to each other's passions like they are now. I didn't even know which way I was gonna go, until I actually tried to pound it out in writing. In the end, I guess i liked their playful natures coming out here. It's a bit more in-tune to who they are to each other, frenemies, sharing a few, tiny moments of actual affection for each other, like in 'Snow Bound' or 'Vicky Loses Her Icky' and such. Yet, who knows? It might or might not end up as romantic a twist as it has gone, thus far. I'd tell you more, but...spoilers, darling, hahaha!

As for Vicky's cookie, well...we'll resolve that, soon enough, as the path implies, but, yeah, just as above...spoilers, lol.
    "I hope we can correspond...
    ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
    -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

1-9-6

Pfffffffheew...this one was a mess.
      Sorry if it seems a little scatter brained, but, I've run myself a little ragged on Vicky, heheh. Constructing Timmy's psycho escapade with her seems to be a lot more taxing than I thought it would...and I thought I woulda gotten this one done within a night or two, lol.
      Also, didn't mean to have left y'all hangin'...and sorry to leave y'all hangin', but, this one's gonna be it for a while, I think.
      I'mma take a break from FOP for a little while and recharge my batteries on something else. Hopefully, I can pick up where I left off here, soon enough.

...Now Loading...
      Timmy charged a hand and began floating Vicky's tight little buns on a bed of telekinetic energy, freeing up his hands for...more immediate needs. Saliva nearly dripped freely from Timmy's tongue as he slowly came forward, lustfully dropping his mouth open and slipping his tongue forward to rest upon his jaw, as he anticipated his next actions. The tip of his hungry oral muscle even began slowly flicking up and down as he imagined it feasting upon Vicky's hot, steamy pussy.
      His hands tugged aside the shimmering bridge of cloth on Vicky's thin, tight, soaking panties, still hot and moist from the torrent of loving pussy juice that recently spilled through them. "Hahh..." Vicky huffed as her lovely, dew laden rose was finally free to face Timmy, its hot, musky lips finally refreshed and released from the thin, stretch of clothing. Timmy was pleasantly surprised. He originally expected to ravage a somewhat smutty, nasty mess of a pussy, carelessly kept and off putting. What he found was a deeply blushing, appetizing, womanly cunt, enticing his senses with a lovely, animal yet floral scent of roses. He nearly dove in, using his left hand to part her lips and expose the shimmering, sticky sweetmeats within, while his right hand spread open the protective puffs of flesh that slightly hid the head and shaft of her lovely, swollen clitoris. Timmy closed his eyes, brought his tongue forward, and gave her a hot, slow lick, from the bottom rim of her at the entrance to her body, up through the bright, red, tasty candies between her lips, and then circled her tender clit, careful to spare her the sensitive touch upon its head. She was delicately sweet and he began to enjoy eating her slowly, lapping up and down, stroking through her tender, sensitive labia that all but kissed his juicy muscle in reply. His taste buds were teased with deep, delicate hints of dark cherries, amidst all the natural flavors of her tasty animal flesh and sweet, sticky pussy juice. He explored firmly, slowly licking and stroking his tongue through the folds of her hot inner lips, loving how full and expressively swollen they were. He also love tasting through the hot pink inner meats around her love canal. It was all a delicious, sensual éclair of hot, lovingly swollen folds of labia and sweet, soft, delicate inner flesh. "Hhhhohhh...Timmeehh..." Vicky moaned, melting back and closing her eyes, letting him take her.
      Vicky's head reeled. She huffed and puffed hot breaths into the air, rolling her head left and right and occasionally dragging her hazy vision up to see what the boy was doing to her. One couldn't tell outright, as his head and hands stayed deathly still, but, he was absolutely tonguing and tonguing the life out of her tasty cunt. His hot breath blasted across her pubic mound, huffing hard and wide from his open mouth, as his tongue stroked deeply into her soft sweetness. He explored deeply, hungry and firm, stroking his tongue into the entrance of her delicious pleasure box and giving it all the hard love and concentrated care it could possibly handle. Vicky couldn't help but push her breaths quick and hard from her body, as she felt his hot little muscle stroke and swirl deep and constantly into her body, and, Timmy just loved the expression of dire, tasty heat Vicky's pussy was speaking to him. It was as if her lips were screaming 'Yes! Yes! I loooove how you're eating me!' to him, making him even bury his face, his excited, forceful lips deep against her body so he could kiss and wag his face into her hot, loving cunt.
      Vicky's legs began to shake as she felt Timmy kiss deeply into her lips. She felt as if the entire face of her womanhood was being made love to at once, with textured details prodding into parts of her lips, contouring his lips and cheeks. He wagged and shook his face, moaning "MMMMmmmmmm!" into her body, and it drove her wild. Vicky began to practically writhe in bicycle kicks with her legs, as her rear sat afloat in mid air. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she almost felt as if she was passing in and out of consciousness. She kept rolling her head left and right across the floor, as a feverish sweat began sheeting over her forehead. As Timmy continued his odd behavior, he relieved her rump of its telekinetic cloud and grabbed firmly, once again, upon her tightly toned buns. He pulled her deeper against his face and opened his mouth to seal her body closed with his lips. He practically looked like he was trying to swallow her...pussy first. His tongue then began liking hard and snakelike, roughly slipping and prodding into the delicate flesh inside her lips, until his slick, little member slid hard and easy into the entrance of her love canal. He seriously began mixing her caldron up then, using a firm, stiffened tongue to swirl and swirl around her, making love to the delicious mouth of her love canal. "HHehhh...ahhhhh! Timmeeeehh!" she managed to moan, as she panted hard. She felt as if the first few inches into her body were being searched for foreign substances. A hard, constant stream of pleasure radiated through her lower body and began reaching into the northward slopes of her breasts and her slender, sensual neck. As if of their own accord, Vicky's legs wrapped themselves around Timmy's head, wanting to keep him there indefinitely, as she felt him stroke and swirl into her body, driving the fiery walls of pleasure to build hotter and hotter, until her body wanted to erupt into a fiery, infernal climax. Finally, her pussy began yielding a hot, gentle stream of gushing pussy juice as a ring of electricity radiated from her loins and spread throughout her body, riding its wave to the tips of her limbs and causing her to shudder and grip into the fibers of the rug beneath her.
      ...The boy did not stop. He mercilessly kept tonguing and tonguing her tasty cherry, getting even hungrier and thirstier for her, as her sweet pussy juice spilled across his palette. It was as if he had tapped into a fresh barrel of sweet sugar cane juice...and boy did he want more. He wanted it all.
      "Oughhh...nn...noohhh!" Vicky groaned as her pleasure rose to unbearable heights, raging through her legs and sparking through her shoulders and breasts. If she thought she was in a fever before now, she was quickly proven wrong. She struggled for breath and began screaming her moans as the boy ate her and ate her like a zombie.
      Timmy seemed to go mad, going on as a man possessed. He began drinking the tasty, splashing love from her hot little juice box, causing Vicky to lurch forward and grab onto Timmy's hair as she endured this wild, inexplicable rollercoaster ride. "MMMMMmmmmmmm..." Timmy hungrily moaned as he sucked her pussy, still pressing and licking into her scrumptious cherry cunt and enjoying her like a lavacream sundae.
      Timmy soon pulled his attention upward to the sweet, hot, hard candy of Vicky's clit, the entire tootsie roll of her apparatus, as he began slipping a pair of fingers into her pussy to begin massaging and pumping the flesh of the roof of her love canal. He loved the big, squishy nut of juicy flesh within, as it tried to clamp down upon his intruding fingers. He did his best to return its love, massaging in constant thrusting, circling motions and giving it nice, firm love, as he ravaged her delicious clitoris in all its sensitive glory. "AHHNNNNnnnnnnhh...nnnnnnhhhh...nnnnnnhhhhh... " Timmy moaned like the undead monster he'd become. His firm, loving tongue tasted and played all around and deeply into her firm, fleshy clitoris, its stiff hotness and sweetly tart flavor. It satisfyied and yet made him hunger for more and more. His fingers pressed against her thick, locking G-spot from the inside of her body and his tongue stroked and stroked ravenously into her ruby, red clitoris. Both motions simultaneously gave the whole of her clit a massage in stereo, giving it absolute unbearable pleasure from inside and out, and Vicky rolled her eyes and nearly screamed in reply.
      Timmy was relentless. He almost began treating Vicky and her pussy like two separate beings, even finding himself growl mindless strings of speech towards it, saying, "Oooooh, you're a goood pussy, aren't'cha? Ooooh, I loooove you, you sweet, sweet cherry girl. Mmmmm, you like that, don't you? You like how I thrust those fingers into ya and mix around inside of you...don't youhh...don't youhhh? Oooooh, you're a hungry girl. Yeahhh...I'll give you more and more...just you wait." And, as Vicky began screaming an releasing another torrent of hot, steaming pussy juice, Timmy ground his tongue into her tasty clit in constant circles, as his fingers shook and shook all the juice loose from her body.
      Vicky's body went utterly limp and she commenced panting like a marathon runner. Timmy decided to be a little merciful to her and plainly let her...languish and melt into the rug. He too took a breather and settled to rest his head upon the face of her hips, just up and to the right of her exhausted pussy. He placed a hand upon the area just above her raggedly run womanhood and gently stroked sweet, loving circles over Vicky's skin. She liked that.
      "Hehhh...hehhh...hehhh...you'rehhh...a...fuckinghh hh...animal...twerphhhh...hehhh...hehhh..." Vicky barely managed to huff, as she dizzily lay soaking in a pool of shimmering sweat and love juice.
      Timmy simply smiled in reply. "You have no idea."

...To be continued...

P.S. - Any of u guys like Zootopia?
      "I hope we can correspond...
      ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
      -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Timmy is certainly enjoying Vicky. Delightful and well written. Saw Zootopia and I like it

Comment

Working...
        X