Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

CnC Contest entries posted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, Cheetah. I do hope everything got resolved well for your family. Hey, this stuff is fun, but real-life family comes first! No problem.

Comment

Contest results and this weeks comic available at http://www.catsncameras.com
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Double yaay I definitely agree with all of your choices

Comment

Congratulations to the winners. The three first-place rankings were exactly what I expected, and I can easily believe it was a hard task to choose the best among them. Fantastic entries by all those artists, and they certainly deserved their rankings.

There were a lot of other very good efforts by the other artists, and to all of you, whether a prize was awarded to you or not, you added to our enjoyment here. Well done.

Comment

Hah! I called it! ...sort of. I did forgot to call the overall category.
            ...BUT what about honorable mention to wulf for the humor category??

*sniffle* no, it's okay. I'm just going to nurse a beer and play that oldie "there's a tear in my beer".

Seriously, congrats to the winners! You all deserved it!

Comment

Congrats to all the Winners!

Comment

Yup! A great job by everyone, hope it won't be so long till the next contest!

Comment

YaY! Thanks Everyone! ><

I'm so Happy you liked my picture >

Also congrats to the other cathegory winners and all entries! They were all great!

Comment

Working...
                  X