Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Sarina Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I haven't blown my brains out yet. That's a plus.

Comment

A Young Universe

Wow, and I thought I was analytical and full of questions!

Somber raises many interesting question about the CnC characters and their universe. But the comic is only 33 strips old at the time of this posting, and that isn't much time for the authors to flesh out the canon of a world of their making. I, too, have similar questions about the world of CnC and the denizens occupying it, however, I tend to hold back a little on asking them to allow the autors time to pace out the reveal of their world at their on pace. Therefore, I tend to hold my comments/questions to the particular comic that has posted.

However, you never know unless you ask. It is probably impossible to create a detailed world in a comic that updates weekly, so questions like Somber's in a forum may be the only viable way for the authors to expand on the comic's canon, including character personalities and views.

I believe that there is a lot more to Sarina than being a ditz who puts out. I also think that as comic time goes by we will be given glimpses of her deeper nature. As far as backstory, it will be interesting to see if V.Kyrie and Cheetah use a comic story arc to tell it, or just tell us outright...

So, what do you think, Cheetah, V.Kyrie? Create a story arc to answer all the questions about the CnC Universe and the charaters occupying it? Might keep you busy for a day or two... or three... or...

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
        Wow, and I thought I was analytical and full of questions!
        lol I totally agree with you! xD And you´re right, we should give Val and Cheetah some time to explain some questions. But I´m shure that Val and Cheetah still have many good ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
          So, what do you think, Cheetah, V.Kyrie? Create a story arc to answer all the questions about the CnC Universe and the charaters occupying it? Might keep you busy for a day or two... or three... or...
          Heh this sort of thing would take a long, long time to carry out on a weekly schedule. It'd almost need a different comic format.

The only way to really do that effectively is to write long-form text stories (illustrations optional) that can be linked to the comics page.

-Seth

Comment

Good points have already been brought up - we've produced just over 30 comics and we've barely scratched the surface of any of the characters . So far we've established Sarina's friendly, occassionally forgetful, forgiving, sex-positive attitude... and so far readers have witnessed her among close (and old) friends and co-workers and one pleasantly surprised customer.
            Is there more to Sari? I certainly feel so. Will more of this be exposed? I'm hoping over the next year that more will be revealed for most of the characters. Most of the characters have established backstories - some dull, some not so dull. And there's more characters to come (dear lord)...

I will admit that Sarina's libido is on par to what mine was when I was that age - only she is pretty and not celibate and is lucky enough to have close friends to help take the edge off. Sarina does suffer from an over abundane of enthusism and friendliness (also, amazingly, based partially on myself at that age, I was annoyingly cheerful and friendly back then)... and I can understand that combined with the fact that she's not been shy about exposing herself and enjoys sex very much does seem to paint a picture of a brainless teenage sexpot; but again, so far we've only seen her among friends and co-workers - people she knows quite well.

There is more to go on about but I would like to try and eventually bring it up in the comic rather than in the forum.: )

Also, the nature of the comic is meant to be sexy... not as sexually charged as some other adult comics out there... but a little heavier than Benny Hill.: )
            But it's still a young webcomic, and it's still evolving and finding its legs.

And as Seth said, to cover everything would require a lot more updates per week at the very least... and I'm jsut not that fast yet, heh.

Now, on to the rest of the questions on other topics... (sorry if we missed anything here, there's quite a lot to cover).
            http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

I have to say, even though some may argue that it's not realistic, that's a strength of this comic. I need something that's actually light about sex in my life. Pretty much many other story-based sexual comics (mine included when applicable) cover the darker side of sex; the misery, the drama, the anguish. And that's all well and good, but sometimes we want a break from that and want something a little silly, a little light.

I understand that there can be a value judgment attached to that (such as people wanting a comic just to 'fap off to it,') but I believe all things have their place, especially online. There's a niche for everyone, is what I'm saying.

-Seth

Comment

To be honest, I was really happy when I saw Al the first time at the comic. I really like the idea that furries and humans live together in peace... so I don´t really think about stuff like: How could it be that a human and a furry species live together like that... I just enjoy that idea...

Comment

What inspired the cute cheetah serval mix?

snaptube vidmate
                  Last edited by zfezgerg; 01-29-2021, 07:13 AM.

Comment

As we developed her mom Manila, it seemed like a fun way to bring a few silly side arcs to the comic. Though sadly with artist changes and lots of other events since 2008 a lot of those were lost to time. I do wish we had looked into the whole "But everyone is staring at my big ears" story line. But at this point Sarina's confidence is way above worrying about that.
                    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                    X