Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Thisisa Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thiz chubby or pregnant?

I noticed Thiz, very hot gal btw, and was wondering with her knitting is she knitting for a new baby on the way or is she just a chubby gal?

Comment

careful now hehehe, She's just a little chubby... no little feet on the way... I would run if I where you. LOL
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by jadestyx View Post
        I noticed Thiz, very hot gal btw, and was wondering with her knitting is she knitting for a new baby on the way or is she just a chubby gal?
        lol That would be a nice story twist. But I think sheŽs just a chubby (a sweet one I have to admit... ).

Comment

How friendly/fond?

How friendly or fond of is Thiz with Alexia? Would she invite Alexia to visit her home, meet her husband?

Comment

I happen to think Thiz' physique is hot. And as we can tell from the Valentine's Day pic, she seems to have a couple...uhh... "all-day suckers." Heheheh...

-Seth

Comment

How friendly or fond of is Thiz with Alexia? Would she invite Alexia to visit her home, meet her husband?
              I think Thiz has a good relationship to Alexia. I can imagine that sheŽll invite her.

Comment

Thiz and her husband gave Alexia a ride to and from the paintball range so it's safe to say she's met him.: )
                ~V.Kyrie (:*
                http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Honestly more and more I think Thiz' only annoyance at work is Sari. She seems to get her job done and is very much all business but can be a good friend. And definitely she's a loving sort as we saw with the PDA with her cute hubby.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                  X