Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Alexia Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexia Questions, Comments

The lone human working at CnC , Alexia is quite the eye candy, but she has her own talents, feel free to ask away!
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

The world's damned sexiest accountant!

Alexia has always been my favorite of the TJA mascots (but of course I love Jo, too!)

[I still can't believe she only came in third in the poll!]

Anyway, what is her love situation? Is she married or does she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Śḿáŕť_Áĺéćḱ View Post
      Alexia has always been my favorite of the TJA mascots (but of course I love Jo, too!)

[I still can't believe she only came in third in the poll!]

Anyway, what is her love situation? Is she married or does she have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
      Well I don't think we showed enough of her int he comic (at the time) so that might be our fault.. As for her love interests , we've got some fun storyline coming up, (all be it not too soon) that I think will have you begging for more

Comment

I mentioned it already at the Rod-questions-thread, I would really interest to see how Alex reacts when Rod will tell her his feelings about her... this could become interesting!

Comment

Heh heh I look forward to seeing more of her too.

I swear Alexia reminds me of a few people I know, visually.

-Seth

Comment

Those wondering.. Alexia doesn't technically live at the office, she rents the apartment/loft above the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
              Those wondering.. Alexia doesn't technically live at the office, she rents the apartment/loft above the studio.
              I would go nuts if I had to live as near at my work as Alexia does...

Comment

I wouldn't mind living closer to work, meself...though the jobs I have are reasonably mellow in a sense. And I bring some of my work home with me anyway.

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
                  I wouldn't mind living closer to work, meself...though the jobs I have are reasonably mellow in a sense. And I bring some of my work home with me anyway.

-Seth
                  It´s not that I don´t like my job, but I´m happy if I´m home at the afternoon and far away from work. I dunno why but I need to seperate my private live from work.

Comment

When did Alexia meet any of the characters? (When she was hired or did she know any of the characters before she had began working at Cats and Cameras?)

Comment

Originally posted by Horror017 View Post
                      When did Alexia meet any of the characters? (When she was hired or did she know any of the characters before she had began working at Cats and Cameras?)
                      In my mind I think she probably knew the others except for Jo probably for months or more (as long as the store's been open maybe?), since she lives upstairs. She's just...hehehe...dedicated I think! My only evidence for this is that she seems to be somewhat familiar with Rod.

Now watch me be horribly wrong.

-Seth

Comment

Alex and Rod

I have an Idea about those two. I think Rod is going to get buried in Alex's butt. Probably pushed there by Sari.

Comment

Y'know, I think that'd be a great idea, Renegade. A great idea. LOL...

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade_50 View Post
                            I have an Idea about those two. I think Rod is going to get buried in Alex's butt. Probably pushed there by Sari.
                            Ok, since V.Kyrie won't ask herself... lol... I'll ask... Do elaborate on what you mean by this suggestion as in.. how exactly?

Comment

Actually I wonder something about Alexia. Is she Mediterranean in descent? She has a very pretty olive complexion.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                              X