Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Alexia Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I see a pool or pond where they are all about to go skinny dipping since none of them brought swim clothes. perhaps to clean up after the paint balls. well any how Alex is peeling out of her garb and bends over to fold her stuff and Rod just cant help his huge woody and drooling mouth. Sari see's this laughs and pushed rod right up into a juicy Alex and says go get her Rod. and bam there's rod stuck in Alex full to the knot. The rest you'll have to decide on your own does Alex kill everone or does she like it

Comment

Yuppers, she is an interesting mix of mediterranean and south east indian descent... that's not the whole of it but it might take a while to explain everything (and I may end up changing my mind later on the finer details).
      ~V.Kyrie (:*

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
      Actually I wonder something about Alexia. Is she Mediterranean in descent? She has a very pretty olive complexion.

-Seth
      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Well one thing's for sure, Alexia is a total hottie. I think all of the characters' designs are exceptional, to be honest. Each and every one is well-rendered and designed. And, heh...I admit I am really becoming drawn to the mature and snuggly femmes (that being Manila, Joyce and Thisisa) - a holy trinity if you will. Will try to get more fanart done if I can somehow take a break here.

-Seth

Comment

Wow, you got Thiz mad.. lol shes only 29
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
            Wow, you got Thiz mad.. lol shes only 29
            Well I think of her as nice and snuggly and mature-looking. Hehehe and given the rest of the folks in the shop she's mature compared to them. And I think of mature as a high compliment! So don't shoot me pleeeeez Thiz!

Besides, I'm 30...so, yeah...

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade_50 View Post
              Well I see a pool or pond where they are all about to go skinny dipping since none of them brought swim clothes. perhaps to clean up after the paint balls. well any how Alex is peeling out of her garb and bends over to fold her stuff and Rod just cant help his huge woody and drooling mouth. Sari see's this laughs and pushed rod right up into a juicy Alex and says go get her Rod. and bam there's rod stuck in Alex full to the knot. The rest you'll have to decide on your own does Alex kill everone or does she like it

I'm pretty sure Sari's reaction to Rod's penis would be quite different.: P

In any case, that was an amusing scenerio, and sadly, the Range does provide a locker-room/shower area for clean up.: )
              ~V.Kyrie (:*
              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Auuuuggghhhhhhhh!!!

I can just see Alexia running about screaming with a Cihuhua stuck to her butt lol...Sorry that image just made me spit beer. Flailing her arms with Rod running trying to keep up hehehe.

Comment

I can just see Alexia running about screaming with a Cihuhua stuck to her butt lol...Sorry that image just made me spit beer. Flailing her arms with Rod running trying to keep up hehehe.
                  Wow, that's gonna hurt tomorrow! Heh!

-Seth

Comment

Heheh, please! Someone has to draw a pic of that scene! xD

Comment

Wow you guys are as bad as me... You really should have heard some of the suggestions at AC LOL!
                      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                        Heheh, please! Someone has to draw a pic of that scene! xD
                        Give me a little bit and I'll give it a try! Hopefully it can be done tomorrow (am too sleepy now!)

-Seth

Comment

Give me a little bit and I'll give it a try! Hopefully it can be done tomorrow (am too sleepy now!)

-Seth
                          Wow, that would be soooo cool!

Comment

Okay I gave it a try here! (NSFW)

This picture isn't even close to safe for work! If you're at work don't scroll past this point. Hope it's OK to post!

-Seth
                            Attached Files

Comment

This picture isn't even close to safe for work! If you're at work don't scroll past this point. Hope it's OK to post!

-Seth
                              Hehe, thatīs too cool! xD I really had to laugh when Iīve seen the expression at Jimīs face. Hope to see more fanart of you in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                                Hehe, thatīs too cool! xD I really had to laugh when Iīve seen the expression at Jimīs face. Hope to see more fanart of you in the future!
                                Well, I did draw some other pieces a few months ago; I guess I'll post them in the CnC Fanart thread if I can locate them.

-Seth

Comment

Working...
                                X