Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Alexia Questions, Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
    The closest thing I've come to a theory of this is in the real world a movie is made, then somewhere in Toon Town the characters just appear, then they can come out into reality through that hole/tunnel thing.
    That would be quite frightening in certain respects if that happened with my characters, heh heh...

-Seth

Comment

I'm sure there's a seedy part of toon town where all the *ahem* adult characters exist.

Anyway back on topic!

Woo! Alexia!

Comment

To be honest, I was really happy when I saw Al the first time at the comic. I really like the idea that furries and humans live together in peace... so I donīt really think about stuff like: How could it be that a human and a furry species live together like that... I just enjoy that idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
          I'm sure there's a seedy part of toon town where all the *ahem* adult characters exist.
          And besides, *someone* had to come up with the toon that masqueraded as Judge Doom. So every artist's bimbos and psychos are tooling around Toon Town...

That *is* a disturbing thought.

Do they have to appear in an animation project first before somehow appearing in the real world?
          Just a doodle I imagine... after all, Lena Hyena was in Toon Town and she was only ever drawn once (and far more attractive in the movie than 'real life').

Oh, and about Alexia's videos...

We demand proof!

At least I do.
          KS

Comment

For those of you looking for proof of Alexia's videos , you need only look back in the archives at her teasing little new years shoot... heheh
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

good god

The last thing i wanted to do was start an Intellectual discussion. I am truley sorry and will now dip my avatar into a acetone solution to fade away.

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade_50 View Post
                The last thing i wanted to do was start an Intellectual discussion. I am truley sorry and will now dip my avatar into a acetone solution to fade away.
                Nothing wrong with a thought-provoking post from where I sit!

-Seth

Comment

I most certainly agree with Seth. Why not have a little earnest discussion now and then to give people's gray matter a little exercise. Silly and just for fun topics might not be a bad idea, either. I'm sure we'll be told when we cross the line...

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                  For those of you looking for proof of Alexia's videos , you need only look back in the archives at her teasing little new years shoot... heheh
                  True, but it sounds like there is so much more!

Comment

hehehe argh!!!

Was kidding, I actually love intellect. Not withstanding the fact I went to school for Eng Lit.But then turned out to be a pirate. An intellegent one but a pirate non the less. I still believe in my soul that Alex has a thing for Rod, and Rod's rod even. Did you see how easy she show's him her breast and bruise . she feel's very at ease with him. I think at some point poor Rod is going to be brutally raped by Alex. The horror of it all. lol

Comment

I think at some point poor Rod is going to be brutally raped by Alex. The horror of it all. lol
                      Heheh, I have to laugh if I have that scene in my mind. Heh, I wouldnīt mind if Alexia would rape me! xD

Comment

The talk of Rod in other forums,possibly being bi got me thinking, is Alexia bi, or bi-curious, or does not know yet?

Comment

She's all about the dudes but she's able to play with other girls and have fun (on camera mostly, less likely to happen off camera).: )
                          ~V.Kyrie (:*
                          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
                            She's all about the dudes but she's able to play with other girls and have fun (on camera mostly, less likely to happen off camera).: )
                            ~V.Kyrie (:*
                            Exactly like Jo and Sari. Or is one of them bi...or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                              Those wondering.. Alexia doesn't technically live at the office, she rents the apartment/loft above the studio.
                              That's neat. I think it would be fun to live above work. You'd never be late.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Stranger View Post
                                I think it would be fun to live above work. You'd never be late.
                                Ah, but it's important that it be work you like. Otherwise...

"Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!! I'm free of that hell hole! Thanks to that can of gasoline and match all I've gotta do is sit back in my easy chair and watch that place bur- wait... DAMMIT!"
                                KS

Comment

Working...
                                X