This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/01/2010 "57 - First steps first."

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
    I didnīt want to sound offending
    Absolutely no offense taken, my friend! I only meant to say an experience like joining the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Deutsches Heer, whatever) can be a catalyst for a person like Rod in search of answers to 'find themselves.'

    I made the suggestion of Rod joining the Navy or Marines teasingly. I have no idea how or even if Cheetah or V.Kyrie would even consider a side story of Rod in Uniform.

    ...although I always heard the ladies can't resist a man in uniform!

    Comment


    • #17
      LOL For whatever reason I don't perceive the military to be in Rod's future... now perhaps a road-scholarly journey or something like that.

      He should meet a phantom trucker while hitchhiking! SPOOKY STUFF!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
        I have no idea how or even if Cheetah or V.Kyrie would even consider a side story of Rod in Uniform.

        ...although I always heard the ladies can't resist a man in uniform!
        Heheh Rod in uniform wood look kinda funny xD But I get your point

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
          LOL For whatever reason I don't perceive the military to be in Rod's future... now perhaps a road-scholarly journey or something like that.

          He should meet a phantom trucker while hitchhiking! SPOOKY STUFF!!

          I agree. Rod's a lover not a fighter... though he isn't having much luck with the love-part.
          Except if you count us in, we deffinetly love Rod

          I vote for the phantom trucker and ROADTRIIIIIIIIIP!!!

          Comment

          Working...
          X