Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

01/01/2010 "57 - First steps first."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
    I didnīt want to sound offending
    Absolutely no offense taken, my friend! I only meant to say an experience like joining the military (Army, Navy, Marines, Deutsches Heer, whatever) can be a catalyst for a person like Rod in search of answers to 'find themselves.'

I made the suggestion of Rod joining the Navy or Marines teasingly. I have no idea how or even if Cheetah or V.Kyrie would even consider a side story of Rod in Uniform.

...although I always heard the ladies can't resist a man in uniform!

Comment

LOL For whatever reason I don't perceive the military to be in Rod's future... now perhaps a road-scholarly journey or something like that.

He should meet a phantom trucker while hitchhiking! SPOOKY STUFF!!

Comment

Originally posted by bradypodidae View Post
        I have no idea how or even if Cheetah or V.Kyrie would even consider a side story of Rod in Uniform.

...although I always heard the ladies can't resist a man in uniform!
        Heheh Rod in uniform wood look kinda funny xD But I get your point

Comment

Originally posted by Jive Guru View Post
          LOL For whatever reason I don't perceive the military to be in Rod's future... now perhaps a road-scholarly journey or something like that.

He should meet a phantom trucker while hitchhiking! SPOOKY STUFF!!

I agree. Rod's a lover not a fighter... though he isn't having much luck with the love-part.
          Except if you count us in, we deffinetly love Rod

I vote for the phantom trucker and ROADTRIIIIIIIIIP!!!

Comment

Working...
          X