Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rogermaris9
    replied
    I put it as a favorite the 2nd day I was here.

Leave a comment:

• IIHTARW
    replied
    Due to my privacy settings, I just type in the address. Nearly every time now I've went to type In jabarchives, and my finger automatically goes for the "W" key. Seems I've yet to commit this site to muscle memory.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Damn, been so busy with school I just noticed this.

Leave a comment:

• 67hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
    I already had "wwoec " as one of my boolmarks on my laptop. I haven't deleted it yet.
    I too still have WWOEC as a saved bookmark. Finger still goes there.

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    I already had "wwoec " as one of my boolmarks on my laptop. I haven't deleted it yet.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Lennox View Post
    I'm still in the habit of typing 'w' into my browser and hitting enter on the first result
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who does that.

Leave a comment:

• FairySlayer
    replied
    Every little bit (in groups of 8; 16 if Unicode) helps

Originally posted by TU160 View Post
    Without that I'm just a sponge with much less of a stake in the community than if I could contribute more than a "good job" comment.
    If you feel all you can do is comment then that's actually great! Most artists (and writers, *coughcough*) would love to see more feedback as thanks, and if you can also point out one or two things that you like about a piece then all the better.

They don't have to be long-ass actual "reviews" by any stretch... but in time you may not be able to stop yourself either.

Leave a comment:

• beefalo
    replied
    Seeing a few familiar names as I skim through the thread... hello everybody!

Beefalo here, dropping by for the first time since... 10/20/07?!

Pretty busy right now, but I'll take a look every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• Lennox
    replied
    Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
    Here's a little nostalgia......
    Right in the feels.

I'm still in the habit of typing 'w' into my browser and hitting enter on the first result

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Here's a little nostalgia......
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    All right, 67hawk !!! A guy after my own heart. Love it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• 67hawk
    replied
    Lurker

Back in the WWOEC days I was a lurker. I mainly viewed and read. I've become more involved here. I can't draw and my writing days are over. (My stuff is still out there). I want to help out in my limited ways.

I note that a moderator with a 9 is now a SUPER Moderator. Somehow I can't see him as a mild -mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper. I note that he once referred to himself as a waiter at the Last Summer. I was the caterer at the Wedding Feast at Cana. I hit 71 in a few months.

If I had a favorite number it would be 7, the number of my all-time favorite baseball player, the player who batted clean up behind 9.

(Tongue in cheek)

Leave a comment:

• Demon Casket
    replied
    Originally posted by El Heffe View Post
    Hi, I'm El Heffe, you may remember me as the guy who kept several WWOEC threads afloat. You may also remember as the author of several crummy fap fics that I wouldn't bother cluttering this forum up with.
    ...Fap fics...like the sounda that.

Cause it's more than just a fanfic, ya kno, hehehe.
    It's an expression of, "Fuck yeah I love this series!", and wanna express it in ways that you might not wanna mention in parties.

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Heavy handed....not really. Only for trolls and trouble-makers on the board. They were dealt with quickly so we could get back to the fun and games. Oh, and the great pics by the wonderful artists we had.

Leave a comment:

• Rixlan
    replied
    Originally posted by TU160 View Post
    Roger
    Is something like the old WWOEC subject matter threads in the works? The threads that any member could contribute to? I can't draw a straight line without a laser lever and a ruler, contributing found art was my way of giving back to the WWOEC community and the artists there; an activity I'd like to continue here. Without that I'm just a sponge with much less of a stake in the community than if I could contribute more than a "good job" comment.

PS I see you're back to being a Mod; just couldn't resist the call of duty eh?
    You pretty much summed me up to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X