Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor2K
    replied
    Welcome to you all!

Leave a comment:

• Yolag
    replied
    What the hell happened? I turned around for a minute (alright, like a couple years) and suddenly everything's gone...Kinda sensed it coming though.

I'm Yolag, used to be TheApostle, not the artist. Loved WWOEC, it was the place to find all the good shit but I kinda fell out when I got married (funny thing, you don't jerk off nearly as much when you're married) but yeah, will probably be on and off again here instead.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Angel: Version 4.0
    replied
    Yeah, Deja. A LOT of people called WWOEC home. It was literally my routine everyday to log into that place and check out EVERYTHING. It's shutdown effected all of us greatly.

At least we have this place to call home. It's not the best of homes, yet. But we can make it our home if we allow ourselves to. I haven't been posting much on here, because it still hasn't felt like home even after a year. But I hope to be able to post more.

Leave a comment:

• DejaBlue
    replied
    Hai-lo everybody,

I just signed up here after having also been a PalComix forum member by the same name for well over a year now, and I am also a former WWOEC member and refugee from there as well.

I'm glad to know that the image boards have been set up here, and I hope more people will begin to participate over the coming few months. I think routine is a powerful thing, and right now I think many people might be just trying to prepare themselves a little bit before finally deciding to actually make a significant change to that routine, and start posting there. To an extent, this has been my own mindset myself.

I have to admit, I do like seeing blue buttons over red ones (), but this place doesn't seem like a forum I can't get used to posting on.

See you guys around!

Leave a comment:

• Maetch
    replied
    Hello. I didn't know about this site, but now that I found it, it seems a lot closer in tone to WWOEC than the PalComix forums do. This will hopefully be where most of my attention will be placed.

Leave a comment:

• FairyCosmo
    replied
    Originally posted by MadCrazy View Post
    I'm not sure If anyone remembers me but I use to post on WWOEC. It's great to see so many Artists here.
    I do.
    (Please enter a message with at least 10 characters)

Leave a comment:

• MadCrazy
    replied
    I'm not sure If anyone remembers me but I use to post on WWOEC. It's great to see so many Artists here.

Leave a comment:

• cm0002
    replied
    The image boards are now OPEN!!

Im posting this here as well so that anyone who hasn't been on in awhile can get the good news as well if they are subbed to this thread

Leave a comment:

• Soundwave
    replied
    Too bad there isn't a 'missing persons" topic.. we could write volumes..

BTW, I hope TheGreenHouse makes a return.. I like to see how his stories end.

Leave a comment:

• Sunny
    replied
    Hello Docente! I'm very happy to see you in TJA, love all your drawings. Welcome aboard

Leave a comment:

• Docente
    replied
    Hello guys, i'm TKC from WWOEC great to see some classic avatars from the old house, i don't remember what was mine but hopefully people might remember me

Leave a comment:

• antoncg
    replied
    Haven't seen his works in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• VinniethePanda
    replied
    Does anyone remember a retired artist from WWOEC called Steve Strange? I'd love to find some of his artwork again.

Leave a comment:

• Shay Feral
    replied
    Might I make a suggestion? Discord seems to be a pretty popular chat service with private servers, I don't know if there are any kind of limitations on how large or active a server can be. But I'm in a number of chat servers, two of them relatively large and active with plenty of image sharing. And you're not limited to the types of files you can upload, with the only restriction being about 8 megs. That might be worth looking into... And it's not just a suggestion for the old WWOEC crowd, but for TJA as well.

Leave a comment:

• UberTag
    replied
    It's early May. Mother's Day is right around the corner. It's that wonderful time of year again. Lisafest is upon us!
    Oh wait... that tradition is over now. How sad!
    Last edited by UberTag; 05-03-2017, 08:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X