Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIHTARW
    replied
    Originally posted by No Pants View Post
    (The wall explodes as I walk in and wave)

Oh, hi there. You may remember me, I went by the name of No Pants over at the old WWOEC forums....

Now, don't get too excited, I have gotten used to not being on message boards for awhile now, and I kind of enjoyed being away from it, but the crap I have seen and put up with on Facebook has drawn me here.

Tumblr not so much, although I have issues concerning some things.

For now though, I will be sort of keeping a low profile and starting off slow, and I will be submitting stories I made for the old forum. And YES, that includes Fire Nation Paradise. So keep your eyes opn...

Oh, and Mecha Pinkie Pie just leveled Quahog. I meant it to happen. I totally regret nothing.
    Welcome back Oh Pantsless one!

A lot of the forum games are on the Pal-side of this Binary forum system, so you may want to sing up there too.

Leave a comment:

• Toon Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post

I don't know about restrictions, but they do require that the good sexy bits are censored, per Japanese law. Fortunately, a lot of artists simply ignore the rule and many get away with it, but they may be living on borrowed time; other artists find different ways around the rule, such as posting an off-site link to uncensored versions, etc.

Regardless, it's better and easier to post it all here.
    im going to enjoy it while it last there is so much there

Leave a comment:

• FairySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Toon Storm View Post
    i see alot of artist at pixiv, new and old. i spent a couple of hours lurking and its not bad there. i dont think they have any restrictions on what u can post ether.
    I don't know about restrictions, but they do require that the good sexy bits are censored, per Japanese law. Fortunately, a lot of artists simply ignore the rule and many get away with it, but they may be living on borrowed time; other artists find different ways around the rule, such as posting an off-site link to uncensored versions, etc.

Regardless, it's better and easier to post it all here.

Leave a comment:

• Toon Storm
    replied
    i see alot of artist at pixiv, new and old. i spent a couple of hours lurking and its not bad there. i dont think they have any restrictions on what u can post ether.

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Damn !! I didn't even think of that. I was in the process of retiring for good, and wwoec going down surprised me.

Leave a comment:

• cousinbow
    replied
    Just before WWOEC went , i tried to copy and paste as many email address i could , to keep contect....in case we all got seperated....still gottem. I only got 84 of them and most they were one i liked .. sorry i could grabbed more.
    Last edited by cousinbow; 08-17-2016, 04:47 AM. Reason: ....

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    I miss a lot of them, too.

Leave a comment:

• Toon Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by cousinbow View Post
    Know or seen old Big Wayne Cheesy from wwoec?
    there i still a ton of people still missing. not even a 3rd here

Leave a comment:

• Trace.Reading
    replied
    Originally posted by cousinbow View Post
    Who, me?

Nope, can't say that I do or have.

Leave a comment:

• cousinbow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Trace.Reading
    replied
    Though I'm not gonna name names (in public).
    Last edited by Trace.Reading; 08-14-2016, 11:12 AM. Reason: (accidental double-post)

Leave a comment:

• Trace.Reading
    replied
    Lemme be straight honest, though, there's a couple people that I'm glad are NOT here...

Leave a comment:

• Toon Storm
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheetah View Post

Welcome to TJA. :P
    hey.... i been here for a while were i my welcome and gallery

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Originally posted by Mars Project View Post
    *Cautiously wanders in*

So...is this the new hangout now?
    Welcome to TJA. :P

Leave a comment:

• prfctcellrulz
    replied
    Originally posted by No Pants View Post
    (The wall explodes as I walk in and wave)

Oh, hi there. You may remember me, I went by the name of No Pants over at the old WWOEC forums....

Now, don't get too excited, I have gotten used to not being on message boards for awhile now, and I kind of enjoyed being away from it, but the crap I have seen and put up with on Facebook has drawn me here.

Tumblr not so much, although I have issues concerning some things.

For now though, I will be sort of keeping a low profile and starting off slow, and I will be submitting stories I made for the old forum. And YES, that includes Fire Nation Paradise. So keep your eyes opn...

Oh, and Mecha Pinkie Pie just leveled Quahog. I meant it to happen. I totally regret nothing.
    I was wondering when you'd finally get here! Nice to see you, man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X