Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hentaimaster
    replied
    This has already happened before, the WWOEC will return eventually, it's only matter of tolerate the terrible pain of his absence

Thank you for the shelter

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello everyone, another WWOEC Member here, nice to meet ya.

Leave a comment:

• Clinkage
    replied
    Hello Thanks for having all of us from WWOEC. I was a simple guest artist there. Just wanted to give my gratitude to helping everyone that was there. This is the actually my first time hearing about the jabarchives too which is weird considering I hear about Palcomix alot.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Figured I'd post a link to this since it addresses a bunch of questions and answers http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...ead.php?t=3685

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Welcome ,hope to hear from a lot of you.

Leave a comment:

• Nurse Katie
    started a topic The WWOEC Refugee Thread

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

I figured I'd save you guys an avalanche of new introduction threads. Yes, sadly, WWOEC will be closing its' doors indefinitely on February 25th. If the chief admin is able to find a new host then it will return, but until then we must find other places where we can partake in our hobbies. Ergo I encourage members of WWOEC to post here and save TJA some time and space.

That said, I am Nurse Katie and I hope to have fun here in the meantime. And if WWOEC should never come back then I'll be happy to call this place my new online dwelling.
Working...
X