Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChaosInuYasha
    replied
    Now I just need to figure out how to keep my phone from going off every time there's a message posted X_X

Leave a comment:

• Demon Casket
    replied
    Just checking...or checking in, 'n stuff...

Hey all. Sorry to to see the doors close on a place I used to call home.

Was wondering if there's a place for writers here, if I feel the need to...um...express, lol.

Glad to see us still in one piece. If the OC can't be resurrected, I hope TJA can be a good place to rest my head(s).

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Well cobra wrote me then put up a page on wwoec.com directing everyone to pal, and the posts on pal direct people here.. so we just need to keep the word out.

Leave a comment:

• ChaosInuYasha
    replied
    Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
    Hey Chaos!!! Good to see you here too man!
    I joined Palcomix first then saw this forum was mentioned and I saw there was more members here so I figured I'd join both -shrugs- I do hope we don't lose too many artists and such from the abrupt end (temp I hope!!!) of WWOEC

Leave a comment:

• Usako Man
    replied
    Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
    Looks like I'm on here AND on Palcomix.... I'm abit miffed that WWOEC is down... I need to find/make a new avatar here. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated as I dunno what the limitations this forum has
    Hey Chaos!!! Good to see you here too man!

Leave a comment:

• ChaosInuYasha
    replied
    Looks like I'm on here AND on Palcomix.... I'm abit miffed that WWOEC is down... I need to find/make a new avatar here. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated as I dunno what the limitations this forum has

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Doc View Post
    Well, that was unexpected. I'm glad we've all got a place to go after the closure (which, fingers crossed, hopefully won't be forever), but it'll be a bit of an adjustment, not having the old board to go back to after almost 10 years. I hope most of the artists find their way here so that we don't loose any of the amazing talent that was built up over the years.

Be sure to get the word out, we've been up a long time so we'll be around a lot longer.

Leave a comment:

• The_Doc
    replied
    Well, that was unexpected. I'm glad we've all got a place to go after the closure (which, fingers crossed, hopefully won't be forever), but it'll be a bit of an adjustment, not having the old board to go back to after almost 10 years. I hope most of the artists find their way here so that we don't loose any of the amazing talent that was built up over the years.

Leave a comment:

• Usako Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
    Good to see you too, Usako. Now I'm glad I gave you my email. LOL
    You'll probably have to PM me it again. Forum went down before I could save it. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Spreek
    replied
    WWOEC lurker reporting in for TJA lurking duty. /salute

Leave a comment:

• FairyCosmo
    replied
    Ello

I'm corious if the forum and the artist pages never will return, if there is a way to host a new website for free here or somewere else? I'm neet at the moment and not able to make any investions for webhosting or other stuff It's quite hard to find a place that accepting cheesecake and stuff...

Still got a 1 month old database and ftp backup... If someone could give me some tips?
    Last edited by FairyCosmo; 02-19-2016, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jayrich
    replied
    Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
    Hey whoa! I didn't see you here Jayrich! Good thing we're not losing touch.

I'm also ready to open a gallery whenever you are Cheetah. Just tell me what to do.
    Good to see you too, Usako. Now I'm glad I gave you my email. LOL

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Would there be a place to post commissioned art that I've paid for?

Leave a comment:

• Usako Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
    I hate to say it but I saw this coming. The forum was going down more and more frequently, and it wasn't from getting payments in. We recovered from the last crash and had 10 glorious years for it, so I got no regrets. WWOEC made me the writer I am today, and I am forever thankful to Cobra, the Mods, and the friends I made there.

Now with that outta the way, where do y'all post the smut literature!?
    Hey whoa! I didn't see you here Jayrich! Good thing we're not losing touch.

I'm also ready to open a gallery whenever you are Cheetah. Just tell me what to do.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Originally posted by SLIM View Post
    I'm some issues uploading attachments in my old thread here:
    http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...?t=1117&page=4
    Yikes okay.. well this software is really out dated.. I need to get it updated , sadly I didn't expect the forum to wake up over night. So I'll be running around trying to get that up to date but we have the new gallery system if you want to start posting there , we can get ya set up..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X