Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Hello yourself. I'm rogermaris9, not Roger Dodger. I was an Administrator on the wwoec forum. We DID have a member named Roger Dodger, though.

Leave a comment:

• Izidor
    replied
    Hiya roger! Yeah, it's been quite an eventful week.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello there Roger Dodger. :P

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Helluva note. Been sick for a week, retired from my job, come back to wwoec, and it's gone.

Leave a comment:

• Pepipopo
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognitymous View Post
    Hello peoples. With the sad and unexpected reality of WWOEC's demise I am popping in to show that I have made an account here and to express that I will be trying to get something up and running around here soon. I will delve into it more in-depth when the time presents itself, but until then I'd like to ask some questions concerning the forums/gallery/hosting options. I will have to spend a bit of time organizing all of my images since I've returned so I figured it would be more time efficient for me to just ask than to research/try and find out.

1) Am I going to need to reach a certain number of posts to start a thread in the artist section? Or maybe obtain administrator approval? Just kind of wondering if I should pop in randomly over the next day or two and post in any certain areas in order to unlock any privileges, or if I need to PM any administrators/mods to get things going.

2) I see that the galleries area outside of the forums seems to offer a gallery format that allows comments on individual images as well as the option to host artist created blogs/sites. Same as question 1, am I going to need moderator approval to create something there? I have created an account in that section as well and it seems that it only allows me to create a commenter account. It would be nice to be able to give the gallery system a try, but it could also be nice to be able to host a personal site layout to link my Patreon to.

3) I am sure I could find this one out simply by looking around a bit but with refugees migrating in I want to make sure I am not just seeing someone else doing something wrong before I follow suit. While it appears that there is not a restriction on things like loli/shota, I'd just like to know if there is a tagging system I should use for such images. I would hate to upload a bunch of images just to find out a missed a step or two and have to go back and edit everything.

I think that about covers my questions for now. I would appreciate if I could get insight into my inquiries when the time comes to set things up, but if not then I guess I'll just try it out and see.
    Hi there Incog, nice to see you here too!

Leave a comment:

• John Cena
    replied
    Losing that WWOEC Forum is like a Power Ranger losing Zordon I feel like I just moved to a new house without taking the furniture with ya.

Leave a comment:

• Izidor
    replied
    Welcome Incog, it's nice to see you decided to join. As always I'm looking forward to seeing more of your godtier art. That latest Power Pack pic was amazing.

Just take your time to settle in and don't rush, we'll get there when we get there, one step at a time. But please if you're in contact with any other old members direct them here.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Hello peoples. With the sad and unexpected reality of WWOEC's demise I am popping in to show that I have made an account here and to express that I will be trying to get something up and running around here soon. I will delve into it more in-depth when the time presents itself, but until then I'd like to ask some questions concerning the forums/gallery/hosting options. I will have to spend a bit of time organizing all of my images since I've returned so I figured it would be more time efficient for me to just ask than to research/try and find out.

1) Am I going to need to reach a certain number of posts to start a thread in the artist section? Or maybe obtain administrator approval? Just kind of wondering if I should pop in randomly over the next day or two and post in any certain areas in order to unlock any privileges, or if I need to PM any administrators/mods to get things going.
    We don't have restrictions of this nature, you'd be able to create a thread now.

2) I see that the galleries area outside of the forums seems to offer a gallery format that allows comments on individual images as well as the option to host artist created blogs/sites. Same as question 1, am I going to need moderator approval to create something there? I have created an account in that section as well and it seems that it only allows me to create a commenter account. It would be nice to be able to give the gallery system a try, but it could also be nice to be able to host a personal site layout to link my Patreon to.
    That section is something I control directly yes, You'll want to participate here for a bit and then we'll be happy to get you set up on the gallery system, or a page of your own control depending on your needs at the time.

3) I am sure I could find this one out simply by looking around a bit but with refugees migrating in I want to make sure I am not just seeing someone else doing something wrong before I follow suit. While it appears that there is not a restriction on things like loli/shota, I'd just like to know if there is a tagging system I should use for such images. I would hate to upload a bunch of images just to find out a missed a step or two and have to go back and edit everything.
    We do not have restricted content for our posts, simple rule "Don't start drama, keep it all fun"

Welcome to the site.

~Cheetah

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think that about covers my questions for now. I would appreciate if I could get insight into my inquiries when the time comes to set things up, but if not then I guess I'll just try it out and see.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Angel: Version 4.0
    replied
    *Crawls out of a darkened corner, his wings smoldering. He coughs once and expels a could of noxious green smoke. Turning around, he reaches back into the shadows and pulls out a broken sword and his BMFG. He slings the BMFG onto his back and rest the broken sword on his shoulder*

Dark Angel: Version 4.0 here. If you couldn't tell, I was definitely not prepared for the sudden shutdown of the WWOEC forum. I can't even tell you how long I was a member of that place, but it was a really, really long time. Hopefully between this place and Palcomix, which I am now a member of both, we can get everyone back and posting again. And, if the WWOEC forum comes back up, I'll try not to abandon the two places I call home now.

Leave a comment:

• Xardius
    replied
    Hi.

I'm from wwoec too.

I'm here because i'm a Patreon to Incognitymous and he said he will post his work here.
    In addition I'm looking for a new place were i can post the pics i colorize.
    (mostly pictures from Incognitymous)

btw. English is not my native language :P

Thank You!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Alangado here, another refugee from wwoec.

Thanks for the place. I was more of a lurker but these was some people in there I was really fond of.

Hopefully they appear here eventually.

Leave a comment:

• vanhelsing68
    replied
    Thanks

Im from WWOEC Thanks for letting me join here. I know this forum will be as good as WWOEC. I will miss WWOEC, but I am glad to be here. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Pleasure having you here .

Leave a comment:

• Prophet
    replied
    I'm a refugee from WWOEC. Glad to be here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X