Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOCRUORO
    replied
    Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
    Helluva note. Been sick for a week, retired from my job, come back to wwoec, and it's gone.
    Good to see ya again Rogermaris9, its such a relief that most and probably more of the big names on wwoec have found their way here.

WWOEC is like a community family, no matter where we are.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    WOW! i can't believe this just happened it's great to see that a lot of really good people made it though, Ive been a member of wwoecforum since 2010 and mainly enjoyed creating images and commenting from time to time, so sad to see it could be gone for good this time .

Anyway, thank you all so much for having us this place seems really nice
    Last edited by ; 02-21-2016, 03:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lennox
    replied
    Ah. It's great to have a place we can all call home. I'm happy to see so many familiar names have made it across. Although there are still a few WWOEC regulars who appear to be MIA. Or maybe I just haven't seen their posts yet. It could be just me.

Leave a comment:

• Backwalk
    replied
    Hello there...again,
    Backwalk here. Sorry WWOEC closed its doors...for now (I hope).
    Good to see quite a few familiar avatars and usernames!
    Regards,
    BW

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi everyone, while I mourn the sad demise of the WWOEC it is nice to see so many familiar names here.

Leave a comment:

• FairyCosmo
    replied
    *plays the forrest gump theme for the wwoec* sorry just had to post that

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello yourself. I'm rogermaris9, not Roger Dodger. I was an Administrator on the wwoec forum. We DID have a member named Roger Dodger, though.
    Apparently not here. :P Good to see you here.

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Thank you. I appreciate that.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    I would be honored to help you. I have plenty of time now.
    Glad to hear it, I'll be getting with VBulletin next week to get us up to date version wise.. And then I'll start setting up all the nitty gritty of peoples requests and desires, I figure , change as little now as I can till the migration 2 MAJOR versions up the flag pole is done, and there's less likely to be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    I would be honored to help you. I have plenty of time now.

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Well, I just retired for the second time from my last job of 17 years. It's for good, now. Oh, and a BIG thanks for letting us migrate here, Cheetah. MUCH appreciated !! I've actually been a member here since 2007, but I didn't post much. I sure will now !!
    You're quite welcome, oh believe me I'll need mods here soon I'm sure.. Most of my old ones are MIA...

Leave a comment:

• Izidor
    replied
    Look on the bright side - now you'll have more time to study the secrets of the universe. Here's something to get you started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aSCPmabRpM

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Well, I just retired for the second time from my last job of 17 years. It's for good, now. Oh, and a BIG thanks for letting us migrate here, Cheetah. MUCH appreciated !! I've actually been a member here since 2007, but I didn't post much. I sure will now !!

Leave a comment:

• Izidor
    replied
    Pretty good, just had a nice nap. Though my sleep schedule is all sorts of messed up (it's the middle of the night from my POV). What's up with you?

Leave a comment:

• rogermaris9
    replied
    Izidor !! How are you ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X