Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67hawk
    replied
    Thank You. I'll be checking in to see who is now on board every day.

Leave a comment:

• The Laughing Man Anomaly
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
    TJA Galleries section for DarkDP , Fluffy, Mr. D, Same as Blargsnarf... Greenhand is on the forum and posting as is Col. Kink, darkdp, prophet and Mr. D.. Chiiiiillll....
    Hey cheetah nice to meet you. thanks for doing a refugee crisis thing on all the wwoec folk. sorry if I'm panicking but sudden purges sort of kill a part you you know what I mean? specially if you realize the gravity of the situation.

Granted everyone else is cool but that's because they were able to save most of everything they like/saw on wwoec. Most of those the artists themselves. I was only able to save some but not everything plus during my free time I lurked every nook and cranny of wwoec. Even dead threads from artists long gone and haven't posted since their dawn. Buried threads from since the beginning of wwoec, etc.

So I saw a lot of great works untouched or forgotten. I was saving up for some extra hard drived then bam! Suddenly wwoec is dead forever. And most of the time, artists refuse to re-share/repost any of their old works when something like this goes down which is a damn shame what with everyone liking their works is all...

Is there any news if we'll get backups of the entire wwoec forums from cobra or something?

Also is what Baron of Kaos talking about, "not on this board since some stuff can't be posted here and we don't even know how the rules for posting are"?

Are loli, shota, 3D, stuff not allowed here?

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah
    replied
    Originally posted by The Laughing Man Anomaly View Post
    Fluffy, Prophet, Mr. D, Cheo, Darkstar, Biesiuss, DarkDP, Fogbank, Beerman, Col. Kink, Greenhand, blargsnarf, Garabatoz, cheesekun, madoc, and so many more I can't even remember thanks to the panic attack my brain is having. Wwoec was where I discovered everyone! Please someone tell me they're all here or at least where I can find some of them??
    TJA Galleries section for DarkDP , Fluffy, Mr. D, Same as Blargsnarf... Greenhand is on the forum and posting as is Col. Kink, darkdp, prophet and Mr. D.. Chiiiiillll....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by The Laughing Man Anomaly View Post
    Fuck... is wwoec really dead forever?? All those posts I wasn't able to save... All those Lisa fests... All those artists threads and their rare art that's gone forever...

I already read about what happened, but what the heck you guys??? I've been a member of wwoec for years... granted I didn't post as much aside from thanking my favorite artists for specific pieces they make but the community was nice.

Ugh this feels like the R34 Paheal loli purge all over again...

So man damn artists... I don't even know where to begin... I don't know where they all reside except wwoec... some of them don't even post anymore. Wwoec was basically a library of alexandria of their works... An archive forever gone...

Fluffy, Prophet, Mr. D, Cheo, Darkstar, Biesiuss, DarkDP, Fogbank, Beerman, Col. Kink, Greenhand, blargsnarf, Garabatoz, cheesekun, madoc, and so many more I can't even remember thanks to the panic attack my brain is having. Wwoec was where I discovered everyone! Please someone tell me they're all here or at least where I can find some of them??
    Calm down...yeah is terrible...But deep down we all knew was bound to happen. If it is of any consolation if one go "underground" you should be able to find most of the pic you need to find. At the very least you should be able to ask to some refuggee if they kept some personal collection items to share with you(not on this board since some stuff can't be posted here and we don't even know how the rules for posting are, plus a "thematic" board would be appreciated but is no way mandatory).

Leave a comment:

• 67hawk
    replied
    Some of them are here or Palcomix and Palcomix Forum. Hopefully all the ones you listed will soon be here. I love the Library Of Alexandria reference. Of course, that library burned.

Leave a comment:

• The Laughing Man Anomaly
    replied
    Fuck... is wwoec really dead forever?? All those posts I wasn't able to save... All those Lisa fests... All those artists threads and their rare art that's gone forever...

I already read about what happened, but what the heck you guys??? I've been a member of wwoec for years... granted I didn't post as much aside from thanking my favorite artists for specific pieces they make but the community was nice.

Ugh this feels like the R34 Paheal loli purge all over again...

So man damn artists... I don't even know where to begin... I don't know where they all reside except wwoec... some of them don't even post anymore. Wwoec was basically a library of alexandria of their works... An archive forever gone...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
    Oh noes!!! You can never be forgiven. We're all doomed . Welcome to the site.
    No problem. I accustomed to not being forgiven
    no really
    As for doooooooomed...depend onf wha ti'm going to post

Leave a comment:

• ksharbaugh
    replied
    Originally posted by Rixlan View Post
    Checking in. Things look familiar.
    Your avatar makes me all kinds of horny... I mean happy.

Yeah, happy, that's it.

Leave a comment:

• Lennox
    replied
    Maybe because it was the last post of page 19, so the link for 20 was there?

I don't know. I saw it happen in a different thread and it too had maxed out posts for the page without starting the new one. I'm just going with that.

Leave a comment:

• NOCRUORO
    replied
    Is anyone else having trouble with this issue. There is a page number 20 that redirects me to page 19 instead, is anyone else seeing/getting this?

EDIT: this is odd now, all of a sudden the page 20 worked instead what it did before?
    Last edited by NOCRUORO; 02-25-2016, 12:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jim_wijit
    replied
    Hey guys! Apparently I already had an account over here (who knew?) but I was more involved in the WWOEC community. Good to see some of you made it over here.

Leave a comment:

• George Glass
    replied
    Originally posted by TU160 View Post
    It's great to see so many former WWOECers making it over here. What I'm worried about are those artists that only visited occasionally. People like PBX and Jimmy (with his outstanding Simpsons art) and the like. They might not even become aware of what happened until 4 or 5 months from now.
    Glassfish knows, at least. I just told her about it via Twitter, and she sent a reply.

I haven't had any luck finding Dejablue. Googling his username produces all kinds of crazy hits.

Leave a comment:

• Izidor
    replied
    Same here. I tried contacting Madoc via pixiv but no reply or sight of him, and he was pretty active. There's still lots of folks missing.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's great to see so many former WWOECers making it over here. What I'm worried about are those artists that only visited occasionally. People like PBX and Jimmy (with his outstanding Simpsons art) and the like. They might not even become aware of what happened until 4 or 5 months from now.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by FairyCosmo View Post
    He wasnt really active in the WWOEC Forums the last few years than before anyway. But you can find him on pixiv and his tumblr blog
    I know he's on those sites but Tumblr doesn't allow loli and shota and Pixiv is forcing him to censor genitalia because of Japan's law.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X