Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madoc
    replied
    One more refugee here, and unfortunately I was out of the loop due to illness at the moment it happened. It's a real shame, because WWOEC was my home for a good many years, and I had a lot of stuff up there I still haven't reposted anywhere else. Luckily I managed my page on WWOEC and still have it fully backed up.

Leave a comment:

• Ph1l
    replied
    What a very nice alternative this site appears to be. But I'll miss WWOEC.

Leave a comment:

• hentaimaster
    replied
    Originally posted by deathman11 View Post
    Where do artists like Jimmy go now? I don't think he kept records of his own stuff, and his was some of the best - no THE best simpsons stuff there was, maybe. is anyone in contact with him or have backups of his stuff? LordSpank maybe? Most things online are outdated or incomplete.
    seh "the stuff" that is the real disgrace, they should make a backup of the database, like a torrent, that things was a artistic treasure an odd, eccentric corner of the web, but like all art, it was part of the human experience and should be archived

Leave a comment:

• Evil Fairy
    replied
    I know I wasn't much around anyway, but I *am* still alive, and I am seriously mourning WWOEC's fall.

But I'm so very grateful that we poor refugees have been welcomed here! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by 2Hip View Post
    i'm up to gb3167

edit: mmm... the first one said it errored or something. oh well... lost my powers. hahaha
    All..Glory..To..The..Hypnotoad!
    All..Glory..T-huh? I'm Free!! FREE!!

Good to see you, 2Hip!

Leave a comment:

• 2Hip
    replied
    i'm up to gb3167

edit: mmm... the first one said it errored or something. oh well... lost my powers. hahaha
    Last edited by 2Hip; 02-27-2016, 01:16 AM. Reason: read edit note

Leave a comment:

• 2Hip
    replied
    i'm up to gb3167

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Where do artists like Jimmy go now? I don't think he kept records of his own stuff, and his was some of the best - no THE best simpsons stuff there was, maybe. is anyone in contact with him or have backups of his stuff? LordSpank maybe? Most things online are outdated or incomplete.

Leave a comment:

• The Laughing Man Anomaly
    replied
    Originally posted by biesiuss View Post
    But I created an account here almost 6 years ago, but never participate, why? I dont have any idea.

Thanks for having us.
    Oh hey biesiuss! I take it you read my ask message on your tumblr regarding this place? (yeah that was me I don't have a tumblr so ask boxes are my way of contacting tumblr users). derp. I hope you make a gallery here and repost all your yuyito/captain galaxia/space family robinson/ben 10/teen titans stuff. Oh and specially that Scooby doo x Velma make out pics. That was awesome.

Also on a sidenote, anyone else here know where "Sarah" posts her works? paheal barely has anything neither does exH and wwoec was the only place I saw where she ever posted anything...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by biesiuss View Post
    But I created an account here almost 6 years ago, but never participate, why? I dont have any idea.

Thanks for having us.
    Well perhaps you found no particular reason to that. We got only so much time to devote to erotic art and partecipating on multiple board is a task worth of a full time job! Plus WWoEC had a better image section, so there is that too(Palcomix was an Average Between the two, I foudn hard to classsify it. Note that this has nothing to do with their respective objective "goodness" that was always at high level. Just that they were different)
    (i too supposed had an account here, but i lost it - was on my old computer that crushed)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    a refugee also

Thanks for having us.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by DocIcenogle View Post
    Hey there you are.
    Originally posted by Rixlan View Post
    A carry over from WWOEC. I've thought about changing it now and then but how do you top Super Gadget?
    Hey you can't change perfection.
    Gadget, like Minerva or Velma, is good like that

Leave a comment:

• DocIcenogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Rixlan View Post
    A carry over from WWOEC. I've thought about changing it now and then but how do you top Super Gadget?
    Hey there you are.

Leave a comment:

• Rixlan
    replied
    Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
    Your avatar makes me all kinds of horny... I mean happy.

Yeah, happy, that's it.

Leave a comment:

• navil
    replied
    Hi i'm another WWOEC refugee i found this forum on twitter looking for what happened at wwoec. Usually i don't participate much but i follow assiduously the work posted on wwoec. Thank for the welcome here

Leave a comment:

Working...
X