Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The WWOEC Refugee Thread

I figured I'd save you guys an avalanche of new introduction threads. Yes, sadly, WWOEC will be closing its' doors indefinitely on February 25th. If the chief admin is able to find a new host then it will return, but until then we must find other places where we can partake in our hobbies. Ergo I encourage members of WWOEC to post here and save TJA some time and space.

That said, I am Nurse Katie and I hope to have fun here in the meantime. And if WWOEC should never come back then I'll be happy to call this place my new online dwelling.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Welcome ,hope to hear from a lot of you.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Figured I'd post a link to this since it addresses a bunch of questions and answers http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...ead.php?t=3685
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Hello Thanks for having all of us from WWOEC. I was a simple guest artist there. Just wanted to give my gratitude to helping everyone that was there. This is the actually my first time hearing about the jabarchives too which is weird considering I hear about Palcomix alot.

Comment

Hello everyone, another WWOEC Member here, nice to meet ya.

Comment

This has already happened before, the WWOEC will return eventually, it's only matter of tolerate the terrible pain of his absence

Thank you for the shelter

Comment

Hello all. I'm RobotSpacePenguin, a WWOEC artist and a refugee from it's recent closing. A big thank you for having us.

I'm still not quite sure what we're supposed to be posting where, but for now I opened an artist's thread over on the palcomix forum. Looking forward to getting settled down and meeting some new faces here.

Comment

Im a WWOEC refugee here, tagname NOCRUORO.

Well never expected this to happen. I mean i never noticed any warning threads on WWOEC before this blackout happened.

I hope WWOEC might be able to return if possible.

Comment

So, yeah, another WWOEC refugee here as well, after having previously registered at PalComix. Now I just have to decide which part of my split personality I'll use here and which one over there .

Comment

(Would've posted earlier but had issues. Thanks to Cheetah for the help)

My name's Prfctcellrulz. I'm also a former member of WWOEC Forum (Been a member since 2008.) Had many great memories there. Hopefully I can make some new friends here (As well as reunite with some old ones)
                    Last edited by prfctcellrulz; 02-19-2016, 08:14 AM.
                    My 3DS Friend Code (Pokémon Omega Ruby): 5155-3940-2343 (Shiny Pokémon wanted.)

My DeviantArt Page: prfctcellrulz.deviantart.com (Follow me on Twitter @Prfctcellrulz)

Comment

Hello Im a WWOEC refugee as well. i had been a member for years and have much of the stuff collected. i have no problem sharing just ask what your looking for

Comment

*Washes up on piece of driftwood as the WWOECForum burns in the background.*

Well that just happened. Here I thought another hacker attack or maitenance, and well here we are. I'd love to be here and at Palcomix, but I only have enough time for one, and I see a lot of friends here.

So hey I'm Ferretlord I was a member of WWOEC Forums for 10 years. I do get a bit passionate about my rants, but know I'm a good guy who likes to joke around.

Comment

Been with WWOEC since the beginning. I was a pretty active artist a few years ago but that declined due to my health issues. But I was planning on making a big comeback soon. Good to see this place has an open mind on content. For those who know me I have done loli, shota, pregnancy and incest themed art. So I guess it would be accepted here.

Comment

I am TheGreenHouse, another long standing WWOEC member and artist. I find myself here with my other displaced brethren , looking to open up shop. Oh, but where to begin....

Comment

I already posted my greetings there, but will add myself to this immense 'army'
                              A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Working...
                              X