Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gothamjack checking in, yet another refuge. Glad to be aboard.

Comment

Well, looks like I'm following you all here for the time being.

Tried navigating the PAL forum and well let's say I don't like their layout one bit.

Here's hoping that WWOEC finds new hosting, though. Nothing against this place, you know (especially seeing as how JAB's one of the things that got me into erotica), but we like familiarity.

Comment

Hello all, cm0002, long time member :P

i noticed the first post said something about cobra needing a new host, well i actually have tons and tons of server equipment and terabytes of free space.

I would be more than happy and excited to host wwoecforum for the interim, free of charge of course (donations from the community wouldn't hurt, but not expecting it), if any of the old admins come across this pm me or maybe ask cobra to email me to work out the technical details

computermaster1@gmail.com

Comment

I'm some issues uploading attachments in my old thread here:
          http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...?t=1117&page=4

Comment

I hate to say it but I saw this coming. The forum was going down more and more frequently, and it wasn't from getting payments in. We recovered from the last crash and had 10 glorious years for it, so I got no regrets. WWOEC made me the writer I am today, and I am forever thankful to Cobra, the Mods, and the friends I made there.

Now with that outta the way, where do y'all post the smut literature!?

Comment

Was it because of hackers trying to bring the site down?

Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
              I hate to say it but I saw this coming. The forum was going down more and more frequently, and it wasn't from getting payments in. We recovered from the last crash and had 10 glorious years for it, so I got no regrets. WWOEC made me the writer I am today, and I am forever thankful to Cobra, the Mods, and the friends I made there.

Comment

Originally posted by SLIM View Post
                I'm some issues uploading attachments in my old thread here:
                http://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum/...?t=1117&page=4
                Yikes okay.. well this software is really out dated.. I need to get it updated , sadly I didn't expect the forum to wake up over night. So I'll be running around trying to get that up to date but we have the new gallery system if you want to start posting there , we can get ya set up..
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Hey whoa! I didn't see you here Jayrich! Good thing we're not losing touch.

I'm also ready to open a gallery whenever you are Cheetah. Just tell me what to do.
                  All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Would there be a place to post commissioned art that I've paid for?

Comment

Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
                      Hey whoa! I didn't see you here Jayrich! Good thing we're not losing touch.

I'm also ready to open a gallery whenever you are Cheetah. Just tell me what to do.
                      Good to see you too, Usako. Now I'm glad I gave you my email. LOL

Comment

Ello

I'm corious if the forum and the artist pages never will return, if there is a way to host a new website for free here or somewere else? I'm neet at the moment and not able to make any investions for webhosting or other stuff It's quite hard to find a place that accepting cheesecake and stuff...

Still got a 1 month old database and ftp backup... If someone could give me some tips?
                        Last edited by FairyCosmo; 02-19-2016, 05:54 PM.
                        Official Website

Comment

WWOEC lurker reporting in for TJA lurking duty. /salute

Comment

Good to see you too, Usako. Now I'm glad I gave you my email. LOL
                            You'll probably have to PM me it again. Forum went down before I could save it. LOL
                            All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Well, that was unexpected. I'm glad we've all got a place to go after the closure (which, fingers crossed, hopefully won't be forever), but it'll be a bit of an adjustment, not having the old board to go back to after almost 10 years. I hope most of the artists find their way here so that we don't loose any of the amazing talent that was built up over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Doc View Post
                                Well, that was unexpected. I'm glad we've all got a place to go after the closure (which, fingers crossed, hopefully won't be forever), but it'll be a bit of an adjustment, not having the old board to go back to after almost 10 years. I hope most of the artists find their way here so that we don't loose any of the amazing talent that was built up over the years.

Be sure to get the word out, we've been up a long time so we'll be around a lot longer.
                                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                                X