Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The WWOEC Refugee Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'm on here AND on Palcomix.... I'm abit miffed that WWOEC is down... I need to find/make a new avatar here. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated as I dunno what the limitations this forum has

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
      Looks like I'm on here AND on Palcomix.... I'm abit miffed that WWOEC is down... I need to find/make a new avatar here. Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated as I dunno what the limitations this forum has
      Hey Chaos!!! Good to see you here too man!
      All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Usako Man View Post
        Hey Chaos!!! Good to see you here too man!
        I joined Palcomix first then saw this forum was mentioned and I saw there was more members here so I figured I'd join both -shrugs- I do hope we don't lose too many artists and such from the abrupt end (temp I hope!!!) of WWOEC

Comment

Well cobra wrote me then put up a page on wwoec.com directing everyone to pal, and the posts on pal direct people here.. so we just need to keep the word out.
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Just checking...or checking in, 'n stuff...

Hey all. Sorry to to see the doors close on a place I used to call home.

Was wondering if there's a place for writers here, if I feel the need to...um...express, lol.

Glad to see us still in one piece. If the OC can't be resurrected, I hope TJA can be a good place to rest my head(s).
            "I hope we can correspond...
            ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
            -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Now I just need to figure out how to keep my phone from going off every time there's a message posted X_X

Comment

We have a writers area on the forum.. I'm going crazy to put funds together to update the vbulletin version asap.. it's just a very sudden thing.

Comment

I joined both here and Pal. I didn't know where other artists from wwoec would scatter to, so I'm checking the recommended places first.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
                    I hate to say it but I saw this coming. The forum was going down more and more frequently, and it wasn't from getting payments in. We recovered from the last crash and had 10 glorious years for it, so I got no regrets. WWOEC made me the writer I am today, and I am forever thankful to Cobra, the Mods, and the friends I made there.

Now with that outta the way, where do y'all post the smut literature!?
                    Glad to see that you made it here Jayrich!!

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Yikes okay.. well this software is really out dated.. I need to get it updated , sadly I didn't expect the forum to wake up over night. So I'll be running around trying to get that up to date but we have the new gallery system if you want to start posting there , we can get ya set up..
                    Thank you Cheetah. I greatly appreciate you accommodating us!

Comment

Originally posted by SLIM View Post
                      Glad to see that you made it here Jayrich!!

Thank you Cheetah. I greatly appreciate you accommodating us!
                      Going to need and try to raise the $450 to get the vbulletin software updated and pay them to upgrade it since it's so far behind in version I don't want to destroy what's here already. You guys think it would be our of hand to try and do a fund raiser to do this?

Comment

Going to need and try to raise the $450 to get the vbulletin software updated and pay them to upgrade it since it's so far behind in version I don't want to destroy what's here already. You guys think it would be our of hand to try and do a fund raiser to do this?
                        How about using phpBB3 (Free) or WoltLab (50 Bucks)
                        Official Website

Comment

We run vbulletin on both sites, and this forum has over 10 years of history and posts :P so I'd rather stick with what we have. Especially since we have all the back ups and hte licenses. :P

Comment

We run vbulletin on both sites, and this forum has over 10 years of history and posts :P so I'd rather stick with what we have. Especially since we have all the back ups and hte licenses. :P
                            I'm sorry I didn't know that
                            Official Website

Comment

No reason to apologize It's all very sudden

Comment

Originally posted by Jayrich View Post
                                I hate to say it but I saw this coming. The forum was going down more and more frequently, and it wasn't from getting payments in. We recovered from the last crash and had 10 glorious years for it, so I got no regrets. WWOEC made me the writer I am today, and I am forever thankful to Cobra, the Mods, and the friends I made there.

Now with that outta the way, where do y'all post the smut literature!?
                                *bear hugs* It wouldn't be a community without you, since you were the one who showed me WWOEC in the first place. ^_^ Good to see you here, and if there is a silver lining to this whole thing it's that without my Admin responsibilities I can now focus on my writing. Now we just need to get No Pants, Evil Fairy, and anyone else that didn't join yet and we're golden!

Originally posted by sniperm1d View Post
                                Was it because of hackers trying to bring the site down?
                                The hackers certainly didn't help, but I think between Cobra's increasingly worsening health, real life events butting heads with the mods and admins (myself included) and the fact that WWOEC became harder and harder to fund I think he just gave up the ghost. It's sad to see the end of an era, but it is what it is.
                                Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.

Comment

Working...
                                X