Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

VBulletin Upgrade - Opinions Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh.. Nerf that... Ok... The 'Reputation' system is sort of dead.. You can "ADD" reputation to other users by clicking the "LIKE" button at the bottom right of their posts, there is no was to add negative reputation on the stock 5 installation, nothing like going to a newer version and LOSING some features... Joy... There are a few companies making plug-ins and add-ons that would add a solid rep system back in, and that's what the fundraiser is for.. adding new stuff.. meh.. still aggravated.
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Dunno if anyone else is experiencing this, but, I'm having some paragraph issues with my latest posts/edited posts. It's not allowing me to use "quotation marks", ...ellipsis..., and possibly some other paragraph elements, although they were preserved in previous posts, possibly before the upgrade.
      Is it an issue with posting from word?
      Could use some help here.

("Fairly Odd Parents - The Wrath of Darth Turner - " in the writer's lounge to verify, earlier posts in comparison to latest post.)
      "I hope we can correspond...
      ...after I hear back from you, I might send you something wet."
      -Manhunter, 1986

Comment

Hi there, I was just wondering if there is a way to auto resize the avatar pic to fit the image dimension limit the way the older Vbulletin forums did? Whenever I change may avatar I always end up having to resize the image in paint or crop what is uploaded, which usually can't be done without ruining the aesthetics of the image. If this can't be done, could I request that the dimension limit be upped to 200X200 pixels, to be the same as the pal forum? That way I don't have to resize an image to two different sizes.
        Terra Branford sez.
        It's springtime why not have a picnic in my grassy meadow.

Comment

Any word on when a forum section upgrade for image sharing (not related to "artist showcasing thread") will be available ?
          I miss not having image board topics for multiple members to freely share hentai image findings on a particular subject.
          Last edited by NOCRUORO; 04-07-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NOCRUORO View Post
            Any word on when a forum section upgrade for image sharing (not related to "artist showcasing thread") will be available ?
            I miss not having image board topics for multiple members to freely share hentai image findings on a particular subject.
            I also hope it will be soon available this type of sections for general users

Comment

Originally posted by NOCRUORO View Post

Amen brother

Comment

Working...
              X