Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

The TjA/PaL Suport Update(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats Odd....I don't recall him ever having those in his last remaining post before....unless I was not observant.

Comment

One other thing to tell you, Krezz seems to be doing alot better and has since been home.

Comment

I'm working 2 jobs at the moment, so when it comes up sort , nothing gets pulled... Haven't done this in years LOL... That and I think it's just you and me reading these threads , so noone cares LOL hellodear.in

teatv apk download
        Last edited by videshekta; 04-04-2022, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Sadly Forums in general are a fairly dead medium :-/
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I still lurk here and there.
            All the game girls need a good fucking, and we're just the guys to help them out.

Comment

All the forums I was an active member of are gone or have changed beyond my interests. I still donate through Patreon.

Comment

Thank you so much for your continued support *hugs*
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Hello Everyone! that time again, for a Monthly report on the Pareton. as you can see we have been hovering around numbers like this every month....although I would feel better if the numbers were a bit more favorable.
                  myindigocard
                  jjsploit download

Last edited by lozyyzens; 11-27-2023, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X