Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Updates and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates and comments

Hello Guys welcome to my section, thanks for paying me a visit, I'll be very glad to read any comments you have about my work, It is relly importan to me because feedback has helped me a lot to improve I'll notify here each time I upload pics to my gallery.

Hope you have fun

Now , to start, I have uploaded some new stuff to the gallery (A Jo skecth, a second Flora pic and a Sonny drawing, hope that you like them , you can check them here

I've seen your latest pic with Sonny and I like what I see, it seems that she looks better now than she did in some of the earlier pictures I've seen of her (I can't remember exactly where I saw that pic, but it was long before this). Anyway, I like your art and I can't wait to what you do next.

Comment

Hello C-PRIME , thanks for your comments, as a matter of fact the last Sonny pic I uploaded is an old version of her I usually change her appearance after some time , mmm, waht do you think, should I return to her old look?

Well I uploadde a new pioc to my gallery, a colored version of the second Flora pic, hopu you like it:

You can check it
      HERE

Seeya!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poland
        Hello C-PRIME , thanks for your comments, as a matter of fact the last Sonny pic I uploaded is an old version of her I usually change her appearance after some time , mmm, waht do you think, should I return to her old look?

Well I uploadde a new pioc to my gallery, a colored version of the second Flora pic, hopu you like it:
        Sonny looks good enough to me, besides I love mousettes (in case you're confused, that's the term I use for female mice).

As for the colored pic; I agree with you, the colorization in the pic looks very good. That BG looks like it could be from an Anime series, I'm just curious if you did the BG yourself or if it was from somewhere else.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

*invades your area* mrah!
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Hello to all!!

Hi C-PRIME, I like a lot moussetes too hehe , the background of the flora pic is not mine hehe, I borrowed from other place (I still do not have enough skill to color backgrounds like that , but I'll kep practicing)

Hello Nafruf, hehe no problem at all, feel fre to invade, my friend

Well Let's start the Week, I have uploaded three pics to my gallery, Two of them feature my furry gals (including Sonny) an the other is the third Violet and Penny pic, hope you like them , you can see them HERE

Seeya!!

Comment

Hey there, just wanted to pop in and say hello!

oh and I dig that pic ya did of Jo... it's Super Sweet!!

Comment

I like the pix with all the cute furry fems , the other pic is pretty good as well.*

I have a question for you though, who's that one catgirl in the second pic that looks like Cleo (or is that Cleo)?

*: I mostly prefer furries, but I do like anime-style humans as well.

Comment

hey Poland, I don't think I ever sed "hi", so... Hi

grats on the forum space dude..
                  also I wanted to just drop off a nice job on 'This' pic, I love #2 and Ciel, so... Nice job
                  and grats on your Jo pic making it to the main page

love ~Ro
                  the 7 most important things:
                  Line
                  Shape
                  Volume
                  Form
                  Value
                  Texture
                  Color

Comment

Hello guys, here I come again

Hi dreamer!! how are you? nice to see you around, thanks man It is very nice that you liked the stuff, I admire your art buddy

Hello C-PRIME , none of the kitties that appear in those pics is Cleo, the one that is on the bed is Lambda, and the other showing her little butt is Romina, both are original characters from me, but now that you mention it they look a little like Cleo, maybe some unconcient influence he he.

Thanks Ro I say Hi to you as well, Im really grateful of this space for me, and of the gallery, I'm really happy that my Jo pic is now at the main page too, thanks a lot Ro for your congrats I'll keep doing stuff to keep updated the gallery and the forum.

Well, I have just uploaded three new pics to my gallery (an Avatar girlie group, a wilykit pic and a furry girlies group) , if you wanna check them you can go to my gallery HERE

Then you can return here if you want, and tell me what do you think about, he he

Comment

Originally posted by Poland
                      Hello C-PRIME , none of the kitties that appear in those pics is Cleo, the one that is on the bed is Lambda, and the other showing her little butt is Romina, both are original characters from me, but now that you mention it they look a little like Cleo, maybe some unconcient influence he he.
                      I was just curious since she looked like Cleo (I couldn't tell from what you had written for her name...that is, until you answered my question). Anyway, your characters are cute (I'm particularly fond of Sonny and your Panda girls) and I look forward to seeing more pix in the future.

Comment

Poland, you know me mate. I stalk you where ever you go...and I absolutely love your work.

May you continue to bless us with your work and may we never lose you. Thank you so much for being you, Poland. You kick serious ass and I'm sure you always will.

Peace.

Comment

Hello to all

Thanks C-PRIME, You'll se more pics, in fact I have jus uploaded one featurin Sonny and a panda girls hehe

Hello LolaBunny'sLover, thanks for your nice comments buddy you sure know how to flatter me

Well I have uploaded 2 pics to the gallery, ones features mor furry girls, and the other is a character created by my friend Fluffy, hope you like them

As always, you can go and check them HERE

Comment

oh hes a maniac, maniac! :P
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Hi!!

Friday at last!!!

Hello Nafruf, ha ha ha!! I'm a maniac? , how did you know??, I'll have to eliminate you for knowing too much :P

Well, thanks a lot to the scarce ones that have posted some opinnion, It is nice to read your comments

I have uploaded one pic at the gallery, to tell the truth is is very rushed out but I kinda liked it he he, just do not look at the worst sofa drawing I've done

As usual you can go HERE

and then if you want, return here and comment about it

Comment

Working...
                              X