Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Updates and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very impressed by your style, can't wait to see more

Comment

You seem to have the drawing style to make characters have sex appeal more than they should or even if they haven't had any before!

I applaud your skill very much so. ^_^

Comment

Hello to all!!!, I've been slakcing off, but now I return to the forum, hope we all have a great year dudes.

DamnEvilDog: Hello buddy, thanks a lot, well hehe, I certainly have more.

MikeMaker Reborne: Welcome to this thread buddy, hope that you become a regular visitor, and thank you very much for your kind comments!!!!

OK, I have uploaded 4pics to my gallery, the first features Shroo, a cutie created by my friend Fluffy, the second has Frankie, the perky redhead from Foster's Home, tha third features Kimi and ANgelica from Rugrats, All Grown Up, and finalyy a Ravenn pic, hope that you like them.

You can go an see them HERE

Comment

Welcome back dude, long time no see (or at least heard from*).

Normally, I don't really care all that much for Frankie (mainly because the way she's drawn in the cartoon). However, the way that YOU draw her is far better and considerably more attractive, excellent job on the pic.

*: I have noticed that you have been periodically updating your gallery without posting any messages here though, but still it's good to see you're still here.

Comment

Hello!!!

It's been a while sinceI posted here:

Thanks C-PRIME, well I've been very forgetful, and I update my gallerie and do not post notification here, sorry, I will try to be less distracted , hehe

OK, I have uploaded a lot of stuff and not posting any notificationa here, that is over. I have uploaded 5 pics at my gallery, 1 featuring Jenny, from Monster House, 2 Code Lyoko ones and 2 featuring my mousette Sonny, hope you like them

As always you can check them here

http://www.jabarchives.com/poland/gallery

Comment

Hey there Po-Po...I haven't been postively active so much anymore...but I still try to check out your work that you post here and in Pal. Case you forgot, this is anarchyisorder from the Pal forums. ^_^

Anyways, to catch up on what I've been slacking on, you have yet to pull out a piece that simply amazes me. Your work, though always seemingly loli-like, is still just plain jaw-dropping...so don't think I, or others, don't just love it, man.

Keep up the great work and I'll be sure to throw these flattering remarks at you again and again until your face stays a blush red for life. :P See ya around, Poland, and look forward to your wonderful art. *ponders asking you about commission work*

Comment

All right, I have been away for too much time, my job is getting very demanding, but now I will start a ne mode for this section, now I will post the link to the new pics with a thumbnail and they will lead you to the pic's preview pannel.

As always, any comment or suggestion is welcome, I hope you find the time to pay me a visit

LolaBunny's Lover: Hello dude, how are you?, long time no see, thanks for paying me a visit, hope you are well, don't be a stranger and visit me often

Well, I´ll try the new mode posting the link to my last pics, here they are:

Violet, from The Incredibles

Roxanne, from A Goofy Movie

Roxanne, Max's Dream

Euro Trish, from Foster's Home for imaginary Friends

Teen Titans at sauna

Comment

Wow, nice. Sauna?! Oh yeah, thats great, your doing really well ^.^
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

I had no idea that EuroTrish was a mouse, I had seen her before and I could tell she was a rodent female, but I thought she was a squirrel. Anyway, regarding the pic, I think it looks great (as well as cute ). I also like the topless Roxanne pic quite a bit.

Naturally, all of your art looks good to me and I hope to see more in the future.

Comment

Hello to all, I have some news, I have uploaded a big quantity of pics that have been colored by many friends, so if you wanna check them please go to my gallery and head to the collaborations section, you won´t be dissapointed!!

Nafruf: Hi dude!!, nice to seeya around, how are you?, and hey, thanks for your kind comments.

C-PRME: Hello buddy!!!, welcome back!!. Hahaha, well I do not know if she is a Mouse, I only guess, maybe she is a squirrel, who knows??

OOOK, I have finished some pics, hope that you like them

Pic 1: Katara, from the water tribe, a clean pic!!!, I must be sick or something

Pic 2: Toph, the blind Bandit (another clean pic , wow!!)

Pic 3: Three furry cuties at beach, Sonny, Zebby (created by Escoria) and Magia Celeste (created by Juanomorfo)

Pic 4: At last!!, hehe, Violet and Penny number 6

Seeya and have a nice week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poland
                        C-PRME: Hello buddy!!!, welcome back!!. Hahaha, well I do not know if she is a Mouse, I only guess, maybe she is a squirrel, who knows??
                        Oh, I've been around, periodicially. I've been a little bit preoccupied the last several weeks with the Gamecube, preparing for the upcoming Twins season and stuff like that. But, I have paid the forum a few visits every now and then.

As for your new pix, they look as good as they always do. However, I do have one question for you...who's Toph? (I've never heard of this character, is she yours or is it from a cartoon that I've never seen or heard of before).

Comment

Hello!!!

C-PRIME: Hello dude, thanks a lot, and no, Toph is not a chara I created, it is from a TV Show called Avatar, it is a nice show and I love it, Katara is from Avatar too.

Ok, Herer are three quickies i did, I hope you like them

Pic 1: Trixie Tang, from Fairly Odd Parents

Pic 2: Trixie again, topless

Pic 3: Trixie fully stripped

Seeya!!!

Comment

Hello, one more update!!

My girls Sonny and Lambda playing at the Baths

Seeya!!

Comment

Strange I thought cats hated water. Oh! Well I suppose she just poses and teases the mouse girl.

Comment

You seem to be picking up speed wit these recent drawings.
                                Excellent work as always!
                                Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X