Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Updates and comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rat tail when the back was turned? uncalled for ^.~
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Hello dudes!!!

Prae The Unicorn: Haha, this kitty does like the water

MikeMaker Reborne: Yup, I'm drawing a lot lately dude, thanks a lot for your kind comments!!

Nafruf: Hehe, indeed, that is why Sonny is so mad, I guess that a little rubbing (or licking) to the sore area will help make her happy

All right gallery updated dudesĦĦ here are the new pics!!

Pic 1: This one was a quickie I did to lossen the hand a bit, featuring the AGU girls

Pic 2: Will and Irma, from W.I.T.C.H., posing , maybe for their boys

Pic 3: May May's cute little cousing, Yin Hsi, who like to take photos of herself like this, who told pandas are not cute?

Pic 4: Cute and lovely Lambda likes topose too

Pic 5: Romina and Ciel wont allow to be left behind, here they are posing too

Hope yoou like them, seeya and have a nice week!!!

Comment

Very awesome new drawings Polo, definitely miss talkin to ya on MSN I feel like I've almost lost a friend hehehe but I know your there... But seriously great work here sir.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Cheers.

Hiya-
          Your art's superb, especially, for instance, Yinposes.jpg and nearly all of the Sonny pics. Please ignore the jerks who've been rating down your pics in the gallery. Your work is some of the best. Thanks.

Comment

Re: Cheers.

Originally posted by CapriciuosLout
            Hiya-
            Your art's superb, especially, for instance, Yinposes.jpg and nearly all of the Sonny pics. Please ignore the jerks who've been rating down your pics in the gallery. Your work is some of the best. Thanks.
            It's not jerks, is trolling bots, and since 0 or 1 is the first link, it's what they click first ;( so anonymous votes usually messes everything up thanks to bots

Comment

Originally posted by Poland
              Pic 3: May May's cute little cousing, Yin Hsi, who like to take photos of herself like this, who told pandas are not cute?
              Not me, she looks adorable and so do the feline fems while I'm at it.

Originally posted by cheetah
              It's not jerks, is trolling bots, and since 0 or 1 is the first link, it's what they click first ;( so anonymous votes usually messes everything up thanks to bots
              Well, I guess I'm going to have to do something about that *rolls up sleeves and then goes to Poland's gallery voting "5" while I'm there*

Comment

Hello to all!

Updating gallery dudes!!!

Cheetah: Sorry my friend, my connection at job is lousy at best and these days i get home only to sleep, but soon the workload will lower a bit , and then we will have plenty of time to chat. I've denied anonymous votes to stop the trolling bots to ruin the ratings, thanks for the tip buddy!!

CapriciuosLout: Thanks pal, nowI know that it is the fault of bots, thanks for your comments dude!!

C-PRIME: Awww, buddy thanks a lot!!! It is nice to know my art is of the liking of the members

All right , here are the updates!!!

Pic 1: Ben 10 and her cute cousin Gwen, (And to think that Gwen always is sayin that ben is useless)

Pic 2: Mika, from tha online comic called Bizarre Uprising (Look at what Mitsu is missing)

Seeya my friends!!!

Comment

Gallery updated!!!

Pic 1: Misty and May, from Pokemon, who will gain Ash's prefference? (this one is a loong delayed request from Chemixer)

Pic 2: Liz, from Helboy animated movie, (A pic I promised to The Muffin)

Pic 3: Toph and Katara, from Avatar

Comment

Normally I don't care for Misty and May all that much, but the way you have drawn them looks quite good and appealing, keep up the good work.

Comment

Great work Polo, great work indeed thanks for sharing

Comment

May gets automatic win for thigh shorts, pick her Ash! Heeeeer!!!
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Thanks to my buddy Cheetah and to NAFRUF for their nice comments!!

Now, thread updated!!!

Pic 1: Gwen and Goo, taking care of Jenny, are they good friends or what?

Pic 2: Juniper Lee and Ophelia, posing for us again, such nice girlies!!!

Pic 3: Sabrina, the teenage witch, doing what she knows better, being bewitching, hehe

Comment

Howdy!!

We have new forum!!!, the perfect motive to get me out of my forum absence!!, I hope you all are enjoying the new forum engine!!

Well, time to revive this thread!!!

Here are the recent additions to my gallery!!

Pic 1: I have been doing a new Violet series, entitled, "violet and her sweater" here is the first pic

Pic 2: Second pic of the series

Pic 3: Third pic!!

Pic 4: Fourth pic!!

Comment

Here are more pics!!

Pic 5: Extra pic, Violet dancing a little

Pic 6: Fith pic of the series

Pic 7: Wendy, from Peter Pan no Bouken, and Tiger Lily

Comment

And the last batch!!

Pic 8: Mona Parker, from Mona the Vampire, a canadian toon

Pic 9: I'm experimenting on Jenny's look, I want to try and make my own version

That is all for the moment, expect more next week, seeya!!

Comment

Working...
                                X