Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Couple of new pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a long wait... one more XD.

... Cause even godesses can have a sultry side... ;
    Attached Files

Comment

They can? Sign me up
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

The God\Godesses demand...

... A virgin sacrafice!

Whether or not the sacrafice will be virgin when it's accepted is another matter ;
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearNinja
          The God\Godesses demand...

... A virgin sacrafice!

Whether or not the sacrafice will be virgin when it's accepted is another matter ;
          I don't know whether I should run towards or away from Okami. On one hand, I don't want to be the virgin sacrificed , but on the other hand...

Translation, I like the pic. ^w^

Comment

Sometimes in life there is hard decisions
            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Now for some color.

The following images were not done by me, but by other artists. I just colored them in ;. I generally do either out of bordem, practice, or to experiment.
              Attached Files

Comment

simply fantastic

Comment

Hey coloring is all good too, its the one form of art I have an outside chance of doing decently maybe
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

More coloration

I tried a slightly different technique coloring this one. Closer to what I want... but I still need to work on it, specifically how light reflexts from color.

Ah well... still looks good to me, and the person who did the original liked it too .

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/608171/ if you feel the urge to fave it ;
                    Attached Files

Comment

wierd as it may seem, I really love your ambient stuff more than the actual characters (which I also think are colored very nicely)

Comment

I have an urge of a different sort :P
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Sorry about the long down time. I haven't posted due to some issues at home.

I don't have any finished stuff at the moment, but I do have a couple of red lines that will give you an idea to what's going on over here.

~NN

Comment

Not to be critical or anything, all in good fun, it looks like a little grinning smiley face down there
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

That's all right. I caught that while I was inking it... ;.

Comment

Color WIP... sort of...

Sometimes curiousity yields the coolest results...

This ties into the above picture of Ultraviolet. I had her markings figured out... and wanted to see how they looked when it was just them visible...

... and then I went overboard on making them glow.

Whether or not they will be in the final image depends on if I implement a blacklight as a light source... and want to make an Alpha Channel that will acompany it...

Comment

Working...
                                X