This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Couple of new pics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    After a long wait... one more XD.

    ... Cause even godesses can have a sultry side... ;
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #17
      They can? Sign me up
      Final Fantasy 7

      Comment


      • #18
        The God\Godesses demand...

        ... A virgin sacrafice!

        Whether or not the sacrafice will be virgin when it's accepted is another matter ;
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by NuclearNinja
          The God\Godesses demand...

          ... A virgin sacrafice!

          Whether or not the sacrafice will be virgin when it's accepted is another matter ;
          I don't know whether I should run towards or away from Okami. On one hand, I don't want to be the virgin sacrificed , but on the other hand...

          Translation, I like the pic. ^w^

          Comment


          • #20
            Sometimes in life there is hard decisions
            Final Fantasy 7

            Comment


            • #21
              Now for some color.

              The following images were not done by me, but by other artists. I just colored them in ;. I generally do either out of bordem, practice, or to experiment.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #22
                simply fantastic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hey coloring is all good too, its the one form of art I have an outside chance of doing decently maybe
                  Final Fantasy 7

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    More coloration

                    I tried a slightly different technique coloring this one. Closer to what I want... but I still need to work on it, specifically how light reflexts from color.

                    Ah well... still looks good to me, and the person who did the original liked it too .

                    http://www.furaffinity.net/view/608171/ if you feel the urge to fave it ;
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      wierd as it may seem, I really love your ambient stuff more than the actual characters (which I also think are colored very nicely)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I have an urge of a different sort :P
                        Final Fantasy 7

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Sorry about the long down time. I haven't posted due to some issues at home.

                          I don't have any finished stuff at the moment, but I do have a couple of red lines that will give you an idea to what's going on over here.

                          ~NN

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Not to be critical or anything, all in good fun, it looks like a little grinning smiley face down there
                            Final Fantasy 7

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              That's all right. I caught that while I was inking it... ;.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Color WIP... sort of...

                                Sometimes curiousity yields the coolest results...

                                This ties into the above picture of Ultraviolet. I had her markings figured out... and wanted to see how they looked when it was just them visible...

                                ... and then I went overboard on making them glow.

                                Whether or not they will be in the final image depends on if I implement a blacklight as a light source... and want to make an Alpha Channel that will acompany it...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X