Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Velma's Blog [Scooby doo]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 15 - Back to Gym class

Back to Gym Class

Public Blog

How I found myself in the class that had started all my problems once more is very strange.

Mrs. Starf and I spent a pleasant enough day. And after class I found that she was still very positive about wanting me and Kelly and her to be friends.
    And once again invited me for a fun sleep over with her this weekend.

Personal Blog

When I finished cleaned the locker room and shower stalls Mrs. Starf ask for me to have a seat in her office with her.

"What I would like to say Velma is. I would still like very much to have you come over for a sleep over with Kelly and me this weekend if you like."

"We can have all sorts of fun."

"But first how are you handling your new position at the school?"

Mrs. Starf said with a smile.

"Well there has been a lot more to being an assent then I thought. And there have been a lot of things I would never thought to be included with being one in and after class I have to say."

When she heard this she laughed.

"Are you still having any problems with exposing yourself to the other students like what you did the other day?"

"No!"

I said and shook my head.

"Why don't we chat about it now if you like."

Mrs. Starf said and sat at her desk.

"Well I think I am over it now Mrs.Starf."

"Personally Velma I think I would like to have a nice talk with you about it myself."

"As I am a your teacher and a woman I really know we can make this something that we can both learn from and even possibly make to our benefit."

"Well ok."

"What can I say I have to admit it was something of a bummer when it had happen Mrs.Starf. But I am well over it now. These last few days have made me look at things in a ways I would have never thought before."

"Really well that is wonderful."

"But. Of course for my own peace of mind I would like to make sure."

She reached into her drawer in her desk and pulled from them a pair of pink school bloomers. In was in fact the same pink bloomers I was wearing when I had ripped them.

"I saved these for this occasion Velma when you would be in my class as my assent."

"Put them on please."

Mrs. Starf put them on the desk and smiled at me.

"No I think I better not."

Was all I said.

"Well I ask you Velma."

"Now I am telling you."

"PUT THEM ON!"

"Whoow! Jinkies!"

"You are getting a little hostile there."

"Relax!"

"I will put them on if it means so much to you."

Well I slipped the bloomer on and tugged them under her pleated brown skirt and then raised it to show Mrs Starf.

"Take off the skirt Velma. Or do you when me to."

"I cant see why you need me to take it off."

"But I will if it will get this over faster."

When I did as Mrs. Starf ask I put it on her desk.

"You still have on your panties on Velma."

"Well Jinkies yes if I had took them off my naughty bits would be showing like they had before."

"How would that make you feel Velma if they where?"

"Well Jinkies it would be embarrassing to say the least."

"Maybe even a little exciting as well Velma?"

"Would it make you feel sexy to know you where showing your pussy and ass off for me to see?"

"Knowing I could see you and wanting you?"

"Well Jinkies!"

"Maybe a little I guess...."

Mrs Starf came over to me and hugged me and looked her in my eyes.

"Velma do you think I am attractive?"

Well I looked away and blushed.

"yes!"

I whispered.

"I find you very attractive as well."

"Maybe so but you know it is not normal for this sort of thing to happen."

"I mean Jinkies!"

"We are both girls and well you are older and my teacher, and well what would you think of me, As well as what would I think of myself if we was to do what I think you are saying to me."

"I know Velma. And I want you to know it is alright with me. And I am here to see if I can make these feelings more clear for you. I want to ease your confusion and make things more clear for you. That is why I would like to have you as a guest for a sleep over with Kelly and me. As Kelly and myself tend to have our own feelings like yourself I think that we could not only help you but you could do the same for us."

"But first lets see just how deep these urges are with you. Follow me over to the massage table Velma. Now climb on and lay on your tummy. Let me massage you and get you to relax a little. As well as have our chat about how some things in life are not always as they seam. There are things in life we want and never know it until someone points them out to us. And I would like to make it a easy and clear choice for you. After all I have done a lot of things over the years that I found very enjoyable and I maybe able to offer you some suggestions as well."

As she talked to me she rubbed my back and knitted the flesh. She had started at her neck but she was now at my bottom and was pressing hard into the full cheeks and slipping the fingers between my thighs and brushing them on my crotch.

"Hows it feel to have me massage you Velma?"

"I have to say it feels so nice. I could stay here all night with you doing this."

"I am happy to hear you say that Velma."

"Would you lift your bottom so I can massage your legs better?"

Velma pushed her bottom back at Mrs Starf.

"No Velma lift it where you are on all 4's."

"There now that is better."

"What a nice way to spend an evening with a friend getting a nice rubdown. Maybe you could massage me some day as well Velma?"

"Sure I would be happy to return the favor."

I was so into her massage it was like a dream with her.

As Mrs Starf watched Velma's ass wave in the air she dug her fingers into the meaty thighs. Then brought them back to the fat cheeks as she now took hold of them she parted them and squeezed the cheeks hard. The panties Velma had on where wet in the crotch and the polka dotted cotton crotch in this position where making a nice pressed mold of Velma's plump pussy lips.

"What a shame you have to have these old panties on Velma. I could massage you so much better with out them in the way."

"Jinkies!"

"I think we better not do that."

"I mean...."

"You don't want to have me look at your pussy do you Velma?"

"Like when everyone seen it when you split your shorts."

"Well you know they all seen you."

"And I think you liked it."

"You wanted them to see your pussy and you know it."

"NO I...."

Was all I could get out.

This Bipolar bitch was switching polls on me again.

"Come on you can not tell me that shit."

"Why your panties are so tight now there almost splitting at the crotch."

"Why not ask me to take them off for you?"

"And I can massage it for you."

"Jinkies!"

"No I cant say that."

"Maybe not."

"But you want too say it."

"Velma come on ask me."

Mrs. Starf ask me.

"No I cant really."

I said.

"Well Velma you know I think?"

"No!"

I had to admit.

"Well I should do what I want. Come on I know this is probably what you wanted all this time in the first place."

"Isn't it?"

"I should have done this when you first ripped your gym shorts and saved all these problems. Velma Dinkley I can see just what sort of a girl you really are.
    When I did my best to talk you into playing along with me. I should have been taking what I wanted from you."

"Jinkies!"

"No!"

"You have me all wrong I simply do not want to be rude to you."

"Let me off this table and we can talk more about it."

As I moved to get off the massage table Mrs Starf held me down and laughed.

I looked at her and frowned.

"I would like off now."

"You stay where you are at. Like you are told."

Mrs. Starf said and slapped my ass playfully.

"No you cant do this to me."

I was not going to let her do this to me.

"Oh I think I can."

The Gym coach said with confidence.

"Now I want your ass back where you had it."

"No!"

I was not Mrs. Starf's student she could not tell me what to do.

"Yes!"

"Smack!"

When she had slapped my ass before it was like she was only teasing me. What she did now really showed me she was not about to let me leave her office with out getting what she wanted.

"Now!"

Smack!

"Jinkies!"

I lay on my tummy and held my place.

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

"We have all night Velma lets see how long you can take one of my spankings before you finally hold out your ass for me."

"Ok ok!"

What could I do?

I took the position again.

"Now where was I?"

"Oh Yes!"

"The panties."

"Well Velma they have to go right now."

"The question is how?"

"Lets see to take them off you would have to take off the gym shorts as well as stand up. So I think I well tear them off."

"Jinkies!"

"No I need them for when I leave."

"I have my friends I have to meet soon."

"Well there new and I like them as well."

"And I am going to keep them."

I told Mrs. Starf.

"You also forgot there very ugly and old fashion."

Mrs. Starf said and slapped my ass again.

"But if you want them you can keep them Velma."

"Once I am compleatly done with them."

Mrs. Starf took the crotch band and started to pull at it.

"Well they are as tough as they are ugly."

Well I could tell she was getting mad again. And Coach Starf huffed and then leaned in and took the crotch in her teeth and chewed at the crotch band and secured a small hole. She then smiled and slipped in a finger and yanked at it hard. My panties now had a bigger hole, And she then slipped in another finger and smiled at me. Mrs. Starf pulled again and the patines responded with a loud tearing sound that filled the room as they ripped open. And I was fully exposed.

"Velma do you mind if I ask you a question? Have you been doing naughty things with your holes? The seam larger then I remember form before"

"No!"

I lied I was still embarrassed at what all had been done to them this week and did not want to tell her.

"Humm!"

"Well if you say no Velma, But they seam more willing then before maybe there pleased to see me again."

Well pulling away the remains of my tattered panties. She then smiled at me.

Well here they are Velma like I promised. Don't worry you can still use them as a book mark in your Diary where you wright about what happen to you today.

Mrs. Starf then tossed them on the massage table.

"Well I will make it up to you Velma and buy you something a little more fitting for such a lovely ass this weekend when you come to my house. I think maybe a nice thong for you."

She ran a finger along Velma's plump ass crack.

"Yes we are going to have to get you one of them and teach you how to use it like a nasty girl Velma. I will let you even have a orange one."

"I know you would like that Velma."

"I will take you shopping. And I will sit and watch as you and Kelly bend over in the stores and show the boys and girls your nice ass's teasing them while your asshole's peeks from around your thong's at them and your fat pussy lips. When I teach you to make your asshole wink at them. Oh there going to want you so bad Velma when I am done with you."

"Yes I think that would be nice."

"Well as for going out tonight with out your panties? Think how you will be on the dance floor in the Malt shop the boys and girls will see your plump ass when you show how it bounces and wiggles out for under your skirt."

"How they would like to lick your holes as you dance with that hippy friend of yours."

"What do you want more to lick you Velma the boys or the girls?"

"Well I don't really want anyone to lick them."

I said.

"Velma really don't act like that with me."

"Oh you are so sweet and yummy looking Velma I have to have a taste."

When she did I whimpered as she lapped at the lips of my fat pussy. Once she had done this she started looking at my asshole and smiled and then Smelled it. When she had a sniff of my asshole she acted like she did not know what she wanted to do to me. She thought a few seconds.

"What the fuck, Why not."

And then gave it a lick.

I squirmed when she did it to me.

"You like that don't you?"

"Well once we get it washed up and more palatable you will get a lot more of that."

Well I was a little embarrassed at the comment.

"Was my dirty hole really stinky?"

Well it was not like I had ask her to lick it. It was not my fault if it was not as clean as she had wanted it. I had a lot of things I had to do that day and was sure it was sweaty.

Mrs. Starf was now looking at my asshole as it was puckering at her.

"Ok, One more lick."

She licked Velma's asshole and when it was really wet she then rubbed it and slipped in a finger.

"You like that?"

"You like your ass fucked?"

She slipped in another. And started to try to force the hole open.

"You know I have toys for this at home."

"I have some really nice butt plugs. I will have to show you. They are in fact some that you will find will stretch this sweet shithole for you as big as any man and bigger."

As she did this Velma's pussy was now flowing it's cream all over her thighs and onto the towel on the massage table. She could not help it.

"Well now I must say you really are responding better then I thought to my advance."

"We are going to have all sorts of silly things we can do this weekend aren't we."

Mrs. Starf said.

"But I cant!"

"What do you mean you cant."

Mrs. Starf slapped my ass.

"And why not."

"Well I done told Coach Blackstud I would be the entertainment at his party this weekend."

I told her and not knowing what to expect.

"Well you leave him to me. He is not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, Or me. Let him get one of them white boys he fucks to entertain. Or I will think of something. We could send over Kelly and then me and you could be alone."

"Would you like that Velma?"

I looked at her, As she leered at me.

Then she pinched my clit.

I faced the massage table and whispered.

"Yes!"

"Well I am sure when Kelly and I are done with you this weekend it will be something you will never forget once it's over."

"Velma you better get dressed and ready for your friends."

"I don't want to keep you from them."

"When me you and Kelly spend this weekend together there will be plenty for us to try and do and I don't want to rune it for us.

I only wanted to offer you a taste of what we can do. You may say, I wanted to set the mood and let you in on a sample of what you have to look forward too."

"And I can tell by the way you where responding we are in for a lot more then only one weekend together from now on Velma."

The End

Comment

She should make a vlog with that
      A Bicurious Guy Who Loves Girl-Girl Love

Check My Stories at the Writer's Lounge - Soon More to come!

Comment

Working...
      X