Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gothamjack's Naughty Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that was hot !! I thought I had that saved. I sure do now. Thanks, GJ. VERY good .
    Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll get to work on something else new. GJ

Comment

You sure got MY attention. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gothamjack View Post
          Thanks for the replies guys. I'll get to work on something else new. GJ
          I was wondering if you are open to suggestions for story lines or plots.

Comment

Well, it looks as if the upgrade wiped out my last few posts. Here's the last story I posted. Please let me know if you want me to post any of the others. New stuff soon, assuming this one isn't lost as well. GJ

Inappropriate Behavior

On the Couch
            All her housework was done – the dishes, the cleaning, the laundry, the shopping. Maggie was asleep. Now for a little me time, thought Marge Simpson. Soon she was on the couch, the DVD in the player, a glass of wine on the end table, her panties off and her special toy close at hand.

The couple on the screen had started off being very aware of the camera but now they were into it. She had gone down on him, getting him hard and ready and stopping just short of making him come. Now it was his turn. He was eating her out and the camera had just panned up to her face. Marge had two fingers in her pussy. Then …

“Mom!”

Dammit! What’s Bart doing home? Being a mother, Marge was used to doing several things at once. Hand out, dress down, TV off, hide the toy. Maybe he’s too young and doesn’t realize. A quick glance showed a bulge in his shorts. He’s old enough and he knows.

“Bart, I …”

Her son smiled and shrugged. “It’s okay. I guess even moms get urges.”

Marge blushed. “Yes, we do.”

“Is everything okay with you and Homer?”

Sweet boy, he sounds worried. “Everything’s fine, Bart. It’s just that sometimes I need some alone time. You understand?”

Bart sighed. “I sure do. At my age I need a lot of alone time.”

Marge checked. Bart’s bulge was still there. Bart saw her checking him out as she asked, “How often do you need to be ‘alone?’”

“Almost every day.” Another shrug. “I’m a growing boy.”

“And from the looks of things you’ve grown to a nice size.” It was Bart’s turn to blush when he realized to what his mother was referring. “I guess you could use some ‘alone’ time right now?”

Bart nodded, amazed and aroused that not only had he caught his mother playing with herself but that they were actually talking about jerking off. “I guess so. I’ll go up to my room and leave you to …”

As he walked past the couch Bart saw two things – his mother’s panties on the floor and the frozen image on the TV screen.

“Is that Milhouse’s mom?”

Damn, Marge thought, I hit pause instead of off. She reached for the remote but Bart got to it first. He hit play. The movie resumed.

Luann Van Houten’s face contorted in pleasure as she came with a low moan. The camera zoomed out to show her husband Kirk licking her as she came. When she was almost finished, he covered and slammed into her, his cock going deep. Luann shuddered and moaned again as Kirk fucked her with long, steady strokes.

“Aye Carumba!” Thoughts flooded Bart’s mind – Milhouse’s folks are doing it. Where did Mom get this? Do she and Homer have one? Damn they’re really doing it! Damn, Luann’s hot! She’s a milf.

With Bart fascinated by the sexual images on the screen, Marge had no problem taking the remote from his hand. As she hit stop she noticed that his bulge was even bigger and seemed about to burst his shorts.

“I think you need to take care of that,” she said.

Bart looked at his mother in surprise. “Hell, I don’t mind if you don’t.” Off came his shirt, shorts and jockeys. Naked, he started stroking himself right on the couch.

Marge’s cry of “No that’s not what I meant” died in her throat when she saw the size of her son’s erection. He certainly takes after Homer, she thought. There was something innocently erotic about her excited, naked son masturbating just a foot away from her. Unconsciously her hand went under her dress. One finger, then two slipped inside her wet pussy. With an “Oh my!” she began to move them in and out.

Bart turned at his mother’s sigh. Mom’s doing it. The realization caused him to rub his pole a little harder. Mother and son looked at each other. Bart smiled. Marge shrugged and said, “I don’t mind if you don’t.” Raising a hand to caress her breast, Marge frigged herself faster.

“Oh my!” Marge sighed as the two fingers inside her caused a small shiver of pleasure to run through her. Soon, she thought as she watched her son.

With one hand rubbing his cock and the other holding his balls Bart too was close. He watched his mother. Her one hand was squeezing a boob while the other … Bart couldn’t see anything but he knew that her other hand was playing with her pussy. Almost there, he thought.

Marge looked at her naked son, his cock thick and about to burst. She imagined lying back and spreading her legs for him. What would he feel like inside me? Another shiver of pleasure. I’m going to climax in front of my son. That thought alone was enough to push Marge over the edge. Her orgasm hit and her only thought was how good it felt.

Watching his mom come did it for Bart. He shuddered as his cream spurted over his chest, his cry of “Ayyyeee” joining his mother’s “Mmmmmm!”

Then it was over. Mother and son enjoyed their aftercome for a few minutes then Marge handed Bart some tissues.

“Clean up and get dressed,” she told him then reached for her panties, giving Bart a flash of blue hair as she put them on.

“Not a word to anyone about this,” Marge said in her mom voice. To Bart’s “yes, ma’am” she added, “And don’t go looking for that video. It’s a private thing and not for your eyes.”

Bart had to ask. “Then why do you have it?”

“That’s private too.”

But Bart knew the answer. If his mom and dad had one of the Van Houten’s, then they probably had one of his mom and dad. He and Milhouse had some searching to do.

Now dressed, Bart looked at his mother. Not knowing what else to say, he whispered, “Thanks, Mom.”

“My pleasure,” she joked. “Our pleasure really. Bart, what we did wasn’t right, but I enjoyed it.”

“So did I, Mom. And not right is what we Simpsons do best. Maybe one day we could do this again?”

“Maybe. If you’re good – very good, and you can get your grades up as well as you get something else up, who knows.”

In Dad’s Bed
            Lisa Simpson was walking past her parents’ room when she heard her father moan. Thinking he might be sick, she opened the door.

“Daddy, are all right?” she asked only to see …

Her father’s thick cock spurting its cream on to his stomach.

“Lisa!” Homer said in surprise. “I was just …”

“Masturbating,” Lisa said calmly. That her father was in bed naked, his penis still partly erect, did not seem to bother her. She was, after all, a Simpson. “With Mom on vacation with her sisters I should have guessed.”

“Next time I’ll lock the door.”

“Good idea. I’ll go and let you … is that the Lovejoys?”

The DVD Homer had been watching while jerking off was still playing. What Lisa saw as she turned to leave were Timothy and Helen Lovejoy. He was their pastor, she was his wife. Helen was on her hands and knees with the reverend behind her, ramming his dick into her pussy with short, hard thrusts. The camera zoomed in to catch the penetrating strokes then panned out to show the pleasure on Helen’s face.

The clever girl quickly figured things out. “So, Dad, do the Lovejoys have a video of you and Mom?” The look on her father’s face said “yes.”

Her parents making a sex video, doing IT on camera. What else might they have done and with whom? I’m getting excited, she thought and realized that she was unconsciously rubbing herself.

Turning back to Homer, Lisa saw him watching her, his penis now fully erect. “I should go,” she said, intending to take thoughts of the Lovejoys and her father’s large, thick pole back to her bedroom to relieve her carnal tension.

“You don’t have to,” Homer said quietly.

Lisa thought about what might happen – they’d watch each other, they’d touch each other, they might even … Her excitement grew and she said, “No, I guess I don’t.” She joined her father in bed.

At the end of the bed Lisa sat on her thighs with her knees apart, her panties clearly visible. With her father looking, she ran a finger up and down the outside of her slightly wet panties, rubbing harder when he began to stroke his cock.

“Lisa, honey … would you …”

She knew what her father wanted and paused long enough to slip off her panties. Then after giving her father a nice look at her bare cunny she began to rub her slit and thumb her little bud.

I’ve never been this turned on, Lisa thought as with one finger she played with herself. Not with Bart or Milhouse, or even Nelson. She looked at her father, his hand slowly stroking his enormous tool. None of them have cocks like Dad’s. And it’s so close. I could touch it. I could touch Dad’s cock. And he could touch my pussy. Lisa imagined her father getting up, forcing her back then ramming his dick inside her. The thought of Homer fucking her thrilled and excited her.

She felt the heat, the sexual warmth that started between her legs and would soon spread through her body. I’m close. She looked at her father and saw that he was looking at her, watching her, seeing her thumb on her clit and her finger just inside her hole. He was harder and his tip was leaking fluid. He’s close.

“Come for me, Daddy,” she dared to say and he did, spattering his pleasure over his stomach even as her own joy raced through her body, her “Aaahhhhh” joining with his “D’ooooohhhh.”

As her father softened, Lisa crawled up into his arms and together they enjoyed their aftercome.

“That was nice,” Lisa said.

“Sure was,” Homer agreed.

“And wrong.”

“Very wrong.”

“If Mom ever finds out …”

“She’ll kill us both.”

“About those videos …”

“Well hidden and none of your business.”

For now, Lisa thought. To her father she said, “Okay,” then asked, “When’s Mom coming back?”

“End of the week. Why?”

“If you need to watch another movie let me know, okay?”

And with that Lisa grabbed her panties and went to her room.

In the Shower
            After a hard day at the Power Plant – Mr. Burns was about and he actually had to work – Homer Simpson came home, drank a beer (okay, two beers) then decided to take a shower. He was under the water’s warm spray for about three minutes when the shower door opened.

“Room for one more?” his daughter Lisa asked. Without waiting for his reply she joined him.

She was, of course, naked and as Homer looked at her pert breasts, small but firm ass and lightly thatched pussy he could not help but react.

It was far from the first time either had seen the other naked – in the Simpson home nudity was no big deal – but lately things had changed. Two days ago Lisa had not only walked in on him while he was masturbating but had joined in – showing him her pussy and playing with it as he fired off another round. Thinking of this caused Homer to react even more.

Lisa giggled. “You’re getting big, Daddy,” she said as the water plastered down her hair and ran her young body. As Homer said, “Er, yeah” she said, “Turn around, I’ll wash your back.”

Homer did and Lisa started at the small of his back. He felt the warm, soapy cloth she was using go higher, then she was pressing against him as she reached higher still, the warmth of her body hotter than the water.

The cloth went lower, past his back on to his buttocks. Lisa washed each cheek then down between his thighs and up, almost but not quite touching his sack.

“Now you do me.”

Homer turned to see Lisa leaning against the shower wall. Damn she has a nice ass, he thought. He also thought of how easy it would be to spread his daughter’s legs just a little wider then ram his pole into her young pussy. He shook this thought aside as he took the washcloth from her hand. He washed her starting at her neck then going lower, past the small of her back down to her firm buttocks, soaping one cheek then the other before daring to wash between her thighs. There he stopped.

Lisa turned. “That felt good, Daddy. I see you liked it too.” Homer was fully erect and he was standing so close to his daughter that his hard pole was almost touching her. “Why don’t you wash that while I …”

One of Lisa’s hands began to caress her young breasts. Looking down Homer saw the other between her legs, playing with her slit and bud. His own soapy hand started to stroke his stiff cock.

No words were spoken as father and daughter enjoyed the feel of their own touch and the sight of each other. Then Lisa started breathing hard and uttering little mewing sounds. The hand between her legs moved faster as she pinched her own nipples. Homer stroked himself harder, his slick hand sliding up and down his shaft.

Wanting to enjoy the sight of his naked, sexy daughter a bit longer Homer tried to hold back but was getting close. Close? “Lisa, I …”

“It’s okay, Daddy. You can come on me.” And he did, his warm fluids spattering his daughter’s breasts even as she shook with her own climax.

They stood under the water for a few moments to wash away the signs of sex then left the shower to dry off, Lisa still a bit excited and Homer still more than a little bit hard.

“I guess you could call that good, clean fun,” Homer said a little bit guiltily.

“Clean and dirty at the same time,” Lisa replied without a trace of guilt. Hanging up her towel she put on her robe. “Daddy …” she said as she opened the bathroom door.

“Yes, honey?”

“You were the first to ever come on me.” And as she closed to door behind her she added, “I’ll be in your room.”

Back in Dad’s Bed
            Still in the robes and propped against pillows, Lisa and Homer sat cuddled together in his bed.

“You’ve been with boys?” It was as much a statement as a question.

“A few, Daddy, but nothing much happened. Just some kissing, and looking , and touching.”

“Was – the Boy – one of them?”

“You mean Bart? Daddy, that would be wrong, very wrong. And if Mom ever found out she’d kill us both.” The same words said after their first time together told Homer everything.

“I see.” And in his mind Homer did, imaging Bart playing with Lisa’s pussy as she rubbed his dick.

“Your turn, Daddy. Tell me about the videos. It was the Lovejoys, you and Mom, and who else?”

“Luann and Kirk,” Homer admitted. “We were at a party over Flanders’s and we all had too much to drink. The subject of ‘home movies’ came up and, well, some videos got made.”

“Did you guys swap partners?”

“No, of course not.”

“And what about Mr. Flanders?”

“He, um, edited the movies.”

“He must have enjoyed that.”

“I’m sure he did, more than once I imagine.”

“Tee hee,” Lisa giggled. “Daddy, you’re big again.”

He was. Homer’s penis was erect and sticking out of his robe.

“You’re very big, Daddy. Much, much bigger than Bart or the other boys.” Reaching over, Lisa lightly stroked her father’s rod. “And hard, and smooth, and hot.”

“Lisa, honey, don’t. It’s … wrong.”

“As wrong as my doing this to Bart? As wrong as coming on your daughter? Of course it’s wrong, Daddy. That’s what makes it fun.”

Then to Homer’s relief and disappointment Lisa did stop, only to untie her robe and lay down on the bed. “Touch me, Daddy. Touch my breasts and cunny and make me feel good.”

Seeing Lisa on the bed – naked, willing, vulnerable – it was all Homer could do to keep from covering her, spreading her legs and forcing himself inside her. Would she object or welcome him? His cock throbbed with the need to find out. Fighting off the temptation, Homer took off his robe and reached out to his daughter.

His massive hand covered all of one breast. He squeezed it gently, feeling her hard nipple press against his palm. With a finger he teased that nipple and then the other one, lightly flicking it the way Marge liked.

“Feels good,” Lisa whispered so Homer continued, caressing, teasing, flicking and pinching until Lisa’s hand on his urged him downward. He traced a line from her breast and past her stomach and navel. Then Homer’s hand was on his daughter’s youthful pussy.

She was very wet and slightly open. His finger found her hole and gently pushed. “Not too deep,” Lisa moaned. He stopped, making little circles around the edges before moving up to her bud.

Lisa moaned again. “Ohhh, Daddy!” and reached for him. Homer shifted so she could grasp him. With her hand on his cock – stroking it, rubbing it, fingering its tip, Homer played with Lisa’s pussy, his finger on her bud, then down to her hole, then up again, slowly at first, then faster and faster until she was arching her hips in need of release. Homer gave it to her. His finger just inside her hole he thumbed her clit, flicking it the way he had her nipple.

“Ooooohhhh, Dadddddyyyy” Lisa cried, coming for what seemed like forever as her climax raced through her.

I could fuck her now, Homer thought but instead waited out his daughter’s orgasm. When she was done, he shifted, his cock now near her breasts. Taking her hand, he put it on him. Knowing her father’s need, Lisa rubbed him fast and hard. For the second time that day she said, “Come on me, Daddy” and he did, loosing his load over her breasts.

Again father and daughter cuddled. “Mom will be home in a few days,” Lisa said. “I guess you and she will ‘be busy’ when she gets home.”

“Nah, she’s always too tired when she gets home. But don’t expect to see much of us the day after.”

“Mom’s lucky - and so are you.”

Homer had to agree. “You and the Boy, and the boys, be careful.”

“We will, Daddy. Maybe the next time Mom goes away we can watch a movie together.”

In the Bath
            Marge Simpson was enjoying her bath. Everything was just as she liked it. The wine in her glass was cold and dry. The water was a little hot and steamy. The book she was reading – Yellow Surrender – was also hot and steamy.

Marge was just at the point where the heroine was tied to a bed as her next door neighbor was violating her anally. She was picturing herself being forcibly fucked in the ass by Ned Flanders when Bart walked in.

Marge made no move to cover up. Bart made no move to look away from her exposed breasts. “Sorry, Mom, I didn’t know you were in here.”

“I should have locked the door. Now that you’re here …” Marge looked toward the toilet.

“I don’t mind if you don’t,” he said, bringing to mind a time on the couch when mother and son watched each other masturbate. Dropping his shorts, Bart let loose his stream into the bowl.

Watching her son pee, Marge again thought how innocently erotic he looked. Not that he was all that innocent. Marge knew things about Bart that he didn’t know she knew. But erotic – definitely. The wine, the book, the memory of seeing Bart’s boy juice shooting out of his young dick caused Marge to become wet with something other than water.

Bart finished and had shaken off the last few drops. He was pulling up his shorts when Marge said, “You need to wash that.”

He never had before but she was the mom. He reached for a washcloth.

“No, not like that. Take off your things and get in here.”

Naked and now erect, Bart got into the tub with his mother. Sitting across from her, he had a great view of her breasts. Looking down he could make out the water-blurred blue of her bush. Taking the soap he began to slowly wash his cock and balls.

“What are you reading?” he asks.

“It’s a story about a woman who has an affair with her neighbor. They start off having normal sex but then he forces her to do more and more perverse things.”

“I thought forcing someone to have sex was wrong.”

“It is, Bart, but in this case the woman wants to be forced. It’s a game the two are playing.”

“Do you and Homer ever play those kinds of games?”

“What games we play in bed are none of your business. Hand me the soap.”

Marge lathered her breasts, her nipples poking through soapy bubbles as her son watched, his slick hand sliding up and down his pole.

“You’ve got a nice cock, Bart.”

“Thanks, Mom.”

One of Marge’s hands dropped to her lap, then disappeared between her legs. She let out a little “Mmmm” as two fingers slipped inside her. “Make it shoot for me.”

With his mother naked before him, playing with her boob and bush, Bart needed no further encouragement. Her fingers going in deep, Marge watched as Bart’s one hand cupped his balls as the other stroked his cock faster and faster. Soon …

“Mom, I’m gonna …

“Let it go, Son.”

And he did. With a low moan then a soft sigh Bart released his cream into the water.

Her son having come, it was Marge’s turn. With two fingers pistoning in and out of her snatch, her other went to her clit, rubbing the little bud until carnal pleasure raced through her. Her legs stretching out and she came with an “Oooohhhh Mmyyyyyy!”

When her climax faded, Marge realized that her left foot was resting against Bart’s rapidly reviving penis. She flexed her toes and felt him harden against them.

“Feels good,” a smiling Bart said.

Marge agreed. “Sure does, ever have a foot job?”

“I’ve had a …” Bart stopped, having said too much.

“Blow job?” Marge asked. Bart shook his head. “Hand job?” Bart nodded. “From Lisa and who else?” At Bart’s surprise look she added, “I’m your mother. I know everything. Who else?”

“Jessica … and the twins.”

“And did you return the favor?” Another nod from Bart. “Good boy. Giving is as important – and as sexy – as receiving. Now let’s get out and dry off.”

After toweling off, Bart reached for his clothes. Marge stopped him.

“I said dry off, not get dressed. Now let’s go to my room.”

In Mom’s Bed
            Mother and son naked in bed, the same bed where not too long ago father and daughter had played with each other. Bart was playing with Marge’s breasts. She was letting him, enjoying the feel of his hands as they rubbed her globes and teased her nipples.

“Do you do this with Lisa and the other girls?”

“Yeah, but their boobs aren’t as big or nice as yours.”

Bart continued to play until Marge wanted more. Taking his hand, she guided it down past her navel to her most secret spot.

“And have you done this with Lisa and the others?”

“Sure have,” Bart said as he probed his mother’s opening.

“With me you can go deep. Use two fingers, Son.”

Bart slid two fingers deep into his mother’s hole. Marge moaned and her hips bucked slightly.

“In and out, Bart. In and out as fast as you can.”

Bart’s fingers moved as rapidly as they could in his mother’s pussy, their back and forth motion being met with thrusts of his mother’s hips.

“Oh yes!” Marge sighed. “Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!”

I could fuck her now, Bart realized, I could fuck Mom and she’d let me. The thought excited him and made his cock twitch and grow.

Bart could fuck me now, Marge realized even as the heat inside her grew to the boiling point. My son could fuck me and I’d let him. The thought of fucking her son brought to the very edge.

Neither acted on what they knew could be. Instead Marge cried, “Bart, my clit” and exploded in joy when he rubbed her little bud.

“Oh Yeeessssss!” Marge came long and hard, with Bart rubbing from clit to hole and back again to prolong her orgasm. When she finally finished, she reached for her son and pulled him close.

His cock was on her thigh, pointing toward her pussy. Marge held it there, pressing it against her as she rubbed and stroked it. “You’re close, aren’t you?” Bart’s sigh was her only answer. “Then come for me. Come on me.” Her hand enveloped him and with an “Oh Mommy!” he let loose, spraying his cum over his mother’s blue bush.

Enjoying their aftercome, mother and son cuddled and drifted off for a time. When they woke up, Bart was again partly erect.

“You can take care of that one in your room,” Marge said. “Or save it for Lisa tonight. Your father will be … too busy to hear you.”

“Ideas from the book, Mom?”

“Something like that.”

In Bart’s Room
            It was inevitable:

“Lisa, guess what Mom and I did.” He told her. Then she told Bart what she and Homer did.

For a moment brother and sister looked at each other. Then Lisa took off her panties and Bart dropped his shorts. No sooner did they hit Bart’s bed then his hand was on her cunny and she was stroking his pole.

“You really let Homer come on you?”

“Mom let you shoot on her pussy?”

The thought of each other with their parents excited the pair so much that neither took long.

“Bart … I’m … rub my clit har … aaahhhhhhh!”

“Lisa … I … “

“Go ahead, Bart.”

As Bart’s cock throbbed in her hand, Lisa directed it towards her in time to feel his warm spray on her thigh and cunny.

“Wow!”

“You got that right, Lis. Wow! So tell me again about you and Homer.”

“If you tell me about Mom and you.”

The two youths got excited all over again, and after Lisa came on Bart’s hand she let him come on her tits.

In Homer and Marge’s Room
            It was inevitable

“Marge, I have something to tell you.” He told her about Lisa. Then she told him what she and Bart had done.

For a moment husband and wife looked at each other. Then Homer grabbed Marge, raised her dress and pulled off her panties. This while Marge unzipped Homer and took out his thickening cock. He was inside her before they hit the bed.

“You showered with Lisa and came on her.”

“I came on her twice, once in this bed. You jerked off the Boy and let him play with your tits and cunt.”

“I let him come on my cunt, right in this bed. I thought about fucking him.”

“I thought about fucking Lisa.”

They fucked hard, Homer brutally ramming his cock into Marge with her meeting every thrust. They did not fuck long. The thought of each other with their kids excited the pair so much that they came fast and came together.

“Ooohhhh, Homie!”

“Ooohhhh, Margie!”

A short time later …

“Tell me again about you and Lisa.” Marge was wet and naked.

Homer was hard and naked. “If you tell me what you did with Bart.”

Again their bodies joined together, and again they came together. Finally sated, they cuddled. Then Marge said, “I think we need a family meeting.”

In the Living Room
            The family meeting did not go as planned. Marge meant to talk about taboos and inappropriate behavior and how they had to control themselves. But …

“Inappropriate is what us Simpsons do best.”

“Bart’s right, Mom. Besides, this has brought us closer together. I know I feel closer to Dad, and I’m sure Bart and you are a lot closer.”

Homer agreed, and even Marge allowed that the family had been getting along better. That’s when Bart took off his shirt, then dropped his pants to display a growing erection.

“Who wants to join me in some family fun time?”

To everyone’s surprise, Marge made the next move. Off came her dress, bra and panties. “I don’t mind if you don’t.”

Homer and Lisa followed and soon all four Simpsons were pleasuring themselves, Homer in his chair; Marge, Bart and Lisa on the couch. No one touched anyone else, not until Marge said, “Lisa, I think your father could use a hand.”

Kneeling in front of her father, Lisa took over stroking him. Feeling his huge cock throb and pulse, she pointed it towards herself. “Come on me, Daddy,” and for the first time she felt the blast of cum on her face. Some of it got in her mouth and she found she liked the taste.

Marge and Bart watched Homer and Lisa, her firmly grasping his young cock. It wasn’t long before Bart moaned and shot his pleasure over her hand and his stomach.

Marge laid back on the couch. Lisa sat on her father’s lap. Getting in close, Bart slid two, then three fingers into his mother’s pussy. Homer played with his daughter’s slit and bud.

“Faster, Bart.”

“Harder, Daddy.”

Bart and Homer grew. Lisa felt her father’s rod rubbing her ass crack. Marge was very aware of how close her son’s pole was to her open, needy pussy.

They were all thinking it. Marge of grabbing her son and pulling him into her. Bart of covering his mother and feeling her warmth around his dick. Homer of lifting Lisa up and impaling her. Lisa of what it would be like to have her virginity ripped away by her father.

Then Bart’s fingers hit just the right spots and Marge came. Hearing her mother’s “Oh Yeeessssss!” triggered Lisa’s climax and she shuddered on her father’s lap.

There was a pause. Carnal tension filled the room. Bart and Homer were both fully erect with forbidden pussy just inches away from each of their cocks. It was Lisa who decided.

“Dad, go fuck Mom. Bart, come over here and we’ll watch.”

Marge made no objection as Homer joined her on the couch. In fact she spread her legs wide and welcomed him in as he covered her. They then fucked slow and easy in front of their kids, taking time to enjoy the moment each other.

On the chair, Bart reached for Lisa. “Hands to yourself, Bart. Just watch Mom and Dad.”

And they did, marveling at watching two people in love make love and each hoping that one day they’d find a special person.

And after they had all come again, when family fun time was done, when Marge said something about cleaning up and setting some rules, Bart asked,

“Now will you tell us where you hid those videos?”

Comment

Sorry for the double post. I got sort of mixed up. GJ

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                I was wondering if you are open to suggestions for story lines or plots.
                I'm always open to new ideas.

Comment

I'm always open to new ideas.
                  It is a teenage Maggie trying to join a secret sex society in high school and what she has to do to get into the society!

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
                    It is a teenage Maggie trying to join a secret sex society in high school and what she has to do to get into the society!
                    Not a bad idea but I tend to leave Maggie alone, whatever her age. IF I were to do something like that, it would be Meg Griffin trying to join a popular club in school, only to discover it's a sex club. GJ

Comment

Not a bad idea but I tend to leave Maggie alone, whatever her age. IF I were to do something like that, it would be Meg Griffin trying to join a popular club in school, only to discover it's a sex club. GJ
                      Sounds good to me.

Comment

Yep. Works for me, too. Thank you.

Comment

I just might work on that Meg story. Who knows how it might come out. And I'm waiting for an American Dad worth writing about. (No inspiration as yet this season, although Francine is a frilly bra was a start.) Meanwhile, in a effort to summon him from wherever he is, here's a story I wrote finishing one of Jimmy's unfinished Simpsons comics. It was originally posted during Lisafest 2014. The * indicates where Jimmy left off I started up.) Enjoy.
                          Daddy’s Girl
                          based on and continuing a comic by Jimmy
                          (Presented with Jimmy’s permission)

Homer Simpson was enjoying a rare day alone. Marge was on holiday, Bart was away at camp and Lisa was at ballet class. Having the house to himself, Homer, wearing only his jockeys, was relaxing by watching TV and drinking beer. The Isotopes had just lost (again) when Lisa came in wearing her practice tights and a wrap-around skirt.

“Hi Dad, I’m home from ballet.”

“Hi, honey.”

That Homer was dressed only in his jockeys didn’t bother Lisa. She’d seen him that way many times before. At least he has on a clear pair, she thought as she sat next to him.

“Any news from Mom?” she asked. “Is she having a relaxing holiday?”

“Yeah she is,” Homer replied, his eyes fixed on TV. COPS – The Springfield Edition was on and he was hoping that for just one week he would not be featured.

“And Bart? When’s he coming home from camp?”

“Only on the weekends, I’m afraid.”

Lisa looked up at her father. “That’s OK, it’ll give us a chance to spend time together.”

Seeing the look on his daughter’s face Homer thought Hmm, well Marge did say I must try to show an interest in Lisa. Ah well, may as well pretend to be interested … “So what did they teach you in ballet today?”

“We learned about the importance of warming up. They taught us a whole bunch of stretches. Can I show you?”

Lisa brought her knees up to her chest, unconsciously showing the area between her legs. Homer didn’t notice as he inwardly moaned Ohhh, why me?! But to Lisa he said, “Yeah, sure. I guess so.”

Lisa was thrilled. “Wow, you really mean it? You never show an interest. This is great!”

As Lisa got off the couch her skirt rose up to show the panty area of her tights. Now standing, she said, “Okay, step one is to lose the skirt – it just gets in the way.” Dropping the skirt, she turned away from her father, unaware that her tights had ridden up into the crack of her ass.

“OK,” she said to a barely interested Homer, “I’ll begin with some basic warm-ups.”

As Homer replied with a bored “Uh huh” Lisa sat facing him.

“Nice and slow,” she said, spreading her legs wide, “just to loosen up.”

Seeing how his daughter was sitting, and what she was showing, Homer was suddenly interested. “Uhh, yeah.” he said, his eyes fixed on her tights-covered crotch as Lisa spread her legs even wider.

“And then a good stretch …” Lisa brought her legs together. “Next we lie flat.” As she lay on her back, Lisa asked, “You still OK with me showing you, Dad?”

Homer was very OK with it, given how Lisa’s tights were sticking to her, the lower half partly outlining her young mound.

“Um yeah,” he told her, “go right ahead, Honey – I kinda like watching you.”

This pleased Lisa, “You do?!” she said, thinking Wow, that’s a first! Unaware, for now, of her father’s real interest, she added, “OK then, now for some serious warm-ups.”

His eyes glued to his daughter’s crotch, Homer watched her with growing interest. Then something other than his interest started to grow. Lisa could not help but notice.

Wow! she thought. Is that what I think it is?! Yes it is!

She knew, of course what the bulge in her father’s shorts was – his penis was becoming erect. Bart had the same reaction when they bathed together, although his erection was nowhere near the size of the one hidden by Homer’s shorts.

I think I’m turning him on! How embarrassing! And yet strangely arousing, she thought as she continued with her sit-ups and leg stretches. Then as she was spreading her legs Lisa realized I’m getting all tingly down there. It was the same sort of tingle that she felt when Bart got his erection, only stronger. It feels pretty good, she decided. I think I’m turning us both on!

She liked it. She liked the feeling and liked how what she was doing was exciting her father sexually. Mmm she thought, and spread her legs as far as they could go.

“See how wide I can go?” she asked Homer as Ooo! a thrill ran through her.

“That’s amazing, Honey, and so – um – useful as well,” Homer replied, silently wishing that Marge could spread her legs like that.

Lisa was old enough to know to what use a man could put a girl’s well spread legs. Drawing hers together, she moved to get up. “And now for some standing exercises. We usually pair up for these. Can you help me?”

“Er, yeah – sure,” Homer said, not quite sure what help Lisa needed.

She had him get off the couch and stand behind her. “Now you stand behind me and you support my waist.”

“Like this?” Homer asked, his hands holding Lisa on both sides.

“Yes … just a bit closer.”

The “bit closer” caused Homer’s erection to press into Lisa’s back with its base just into her ass crack. “Yes, that’s um – better.” Lisa said, enjoying the feel of her father’s hardness against her.

“And now?” Homer asked, also enjoying the feeling.

Knowing full well what she was doing, Lisa told Homer, “I’m going to lift my leg up. You need to hold it and help me stretch it up.”

“OK” Homer replied willingly.

With Lisa’s butt against his stiff rod, Homer grabbed the inside of her thigh to steady her. “OK, I’ve got it now.” she told him. “See, I can even lock it behind my head.”

As Lisa demonstrated her flexibility Homer’s hand slowly slipped down toward her secret spot. My hand’s so close, he thought, I wonder if she’d let me …

Lisa, with her father’s hardness rubbing her rear, realized where his hand was. Wow, his hand is right there – I love the way it feels when he strokes me like that.

Lisa knew that if she told her father to stop he would, but she didn’t want him to. “You can keep doing that if you like, Dad – it feels good.”

“Even down here, sweetie?” His hand was at the edge of her tights.

“Especially down there,” she said. Wow! She thought as her father’s hand moved over her tights, I can’t believe this is happening to me …

One of Homer’s fingers found her wet spot. At Lisa’s “Ohhhh!” his hand slipped into her tights to caress her sex through her panties.

She sure is wet down there, Homer thought as he grew harder against her.

Lisa began breathing hard. It feels amazing when he does that just there! Then Lisa felt a throbbing that wasn’t coming from her father. But my leg’s cramping. I must put it down. I don’t want him to stop though.

“Say Dad, how about we go somewhere more comfortable?”

Homer helped Lisa lower her leg. “Sure thing, Honey. How about the couch?”

The blushing Lisa had a better idea. “Well, I was thinking of my bed.”

*His eyes fixed on her cute little butt Homer eagerly followed Lisa up the stairs. Leading her father, Lisa wondered how far they would go. Would she see it? Would she show hers to him? Would he touch it? Would she touch his? Would he try to put it inside her?

This last bothered Lisa a little. Playing around was one thing, but she wasn’t sure she was ready for real sex.

Once in Lisa’s room Homer asked, “Do you want me to help you raise your other leg?”

Lisa could not help but notice that the bulge in Homer’s jockeys was still there. It was, in fact, bigger than before. A little more and it’ll stick out, she thought.

Taking off her slippers, Lisa laid face down on the bed. “My legs are a little tight, Dad. Would you rub them?”

Homer sat beside her on the bed. “Sure, Honey.” His strong hands began to rub, her calves at first, then up toward her thighs. When they got that far, they gently spread her legs.

From where he was sitting, Homer had a great view. Lisa’s tights were – well tight, and outlined her nice young rear. Below this she was wet with excitement. His eyes fixed on that, his hands rubbed and squeezed her thighs as they slowly worked their way upward.

A thrill ran through Lisa as she thought, He’s almost touching it. Then she felt his thumbs on the edge of her tights. Then, one after the other, they rubbed that spot through the fabric.

Even as an “Oooh!” escaped her lips Homer’s hands went up to caress her ass cheeks.

“This is OK, isn’t it, Sweetie?”

“It sure is, Dad,” adding, “and so is that,” as her father’s thumb slipped into her butt crack.

Homer’s hand roamed over Lisa’s rear, legs and between her thighs, not lingering on any one spot too long as a not unwelcome excitement was growing inside Lisa. Then Homer said,

“Why don’t you turn over, Honey?”

As she did, one of her legs moved so that her foot fell into Homer’s lap and landed on the bulge in his shorts.

“Oooh, Daddy!” she exclaimed as she flexed her toes against his hardness. Then in false innocence she asked, “Did I cause that?”

“Er, maybe you shouldn’t do that, Honey,” Homer said as Lisa’s foot rubbed his shaft.

“Why not, Daddy?” Lisa’s foot rubbed harder.

“Because Daddy’s very excited right now, and if you keep that up, something’s gonna happen.”

“But I want it to happen, Daddy. I want to make you feel good.” Moving her other leg into his lap, Lisa used both feet to caress Homer’s now throbbing erection. “Then maybe you can make me feel good.”

“Lisa, I … Oooooh!” Homer could take no more. His hardness broke and he came in his shorts.

Lisa heard her father sigh. She felt his shaft pulse then spurt – once, twice, a third time. Through the cotton of his jockeys she felt the spreading wetness of his climax.

Lisa let her father relax for a moment then, “Daddy, it’s my turn.”

Homer looked up, saw the need in his young daughter’s face, heard her ask, “Would you like me to take my tights off?”

Not waiting for her father’s reply, Lisa stripped down to just her panties. Then she lay back on the bed, her legs slightly apart. “Please, Daddy, make me feel good.”

The way Lisa was lying there - the small swelling of her breasts with their nipples hard with excitement, her panties tight against her skin, so sheer and wet that he could almost make out the slit of her sex - Homer couldn’t resist, didn’t want to resist. He put his hand on her thigh, slid it up to her panties and cupped her sex through them. At Lisa’s “Ummm” he dared to go further. Slipping his hand inside her panties, he found her slit and rubbed a finger along it.

Lisa’s “Ooohhh! Daddy!” turned into a prolonged “Ooooohhhhh!” when he moved his finger up and caressed her bud. Sensing she was on the edge, Homer repeated his motions of rubbing, caressing and teasing until Lisa was shivering with pleasure.

Almost there, a little more. If Daddy would only touch me there aga… “Oh Yessssssss!” Lisa shook as the joy of her orgasm raced through her body.

This … was …great... Better than when I do it myself. Better than with Bart. Better than … Lisa’s thoughts were interrupted as Homer took her hand and put it on his now revived penis. Touching her father through his still wet jockeys He’s much, much bigger than Bart, and so hard and hot. As she felt the pulse of his blood beat in his shaft, she knew what she wanted – she wanted him to rip off her panties and take her innocence. But ... no, that was reserved for someone more special than her father or brother. So Lisa settled for the next best thing.

“Lie back, Daddy.”

He did and she climbed on top of him, settling her sex over the hardness in his shorts.

“Lisa, honey, are you sure you want …”

“I want this, Daddy. I want to feel you against me. I want you to come against me.”

Lisa lay across her father, pushing down so that his shaft nestled in her slit and her bud rubbed against it. Then she started to move back and forth, move the way she did against her dolly, the way Bart did against her the one time they almost went too far.

Homer responded, grasping her ass cheeks, holding her, moving her so that it felt good for him.

They could feel each other’s heat. “Oooh, Daddy!” Lisa moaned as her father’s rod pulsed against her. “Lisa, honey,” Homer sighed as his daughter’s folds seemed to wrap around him. They moved faster, Lisa pressing down, Homer thrusting up. The heat Lisa was feeling suddenly spread through her body.

“Oooh, Daddy!” she cried again as delight raced through her so hard that had Homer not been holding her she would have fallen off him.

Homer felt his daughter come, felt the shudder of her climax and held her close until it had passed. Then he held her tighter, pulling her closer to him, his erection pressing harder into her. He moved her for his pleasure and soon with an “Ahhhhh!” his hardness broke and he spurted out his joy.

They were done. Lisa rested on top of her father for a moment then rolled off.

“That was nice, Dad.”

“Yeah, it was.”

“See what happened when you take an interest in your daughter.”

“If I had known I would have paid attention a lot sooner. Er, what happens now?”

“Now we take showers – alone – then have dinner. After that, well, Mom and Bart aren’t due home for a few more days. Maybe tomorrow I can show you some more dance moves.”

Comment

You're KILLIN' me !! I love that story. I'm saving that right into my " special " folder. Thank you !!

Comment

Okay, you asked for it. Here's a Meg story. Enjoy.
                              Meg Joins the Club

Part 1
                              “Linda Belcher joined The Club the other day,” Marge Simpson announced to some of her friends.

“Well it’s about time,” Lois Griffin replied. “Who did the deed?”

“Homer, Hank Hill, and Fred Flintstone.”

“The Flintstones are back?” asked a surprised Francine Smith. “When did this happen?”

“DC is doing a comic book series,” Marge told the group.

“Can’t wait until Fred draws my number.”

“You and me both, Lois,” agreed Donna Brown. “By the way, how was Cleveland the other night?”

Lois smiled, “He made my dynamite go boom. How about you, Marge, has Fred clubbed you yet?”

It was Marge’s turn to smile. “I prefer Barney. He’s smaller but a better fit in other places.”

The gals laughed. Francine’s eyes widen when it was explained that Fred was every bit as large as Homer, maybe a little bit more.

“When it’s my twosome night put me down for Homer and Fred,” she said.

A word of explanation – The Club (it has no other name) was started by Maude Flanders when she realized that just because she played a goodie-goodie (her words) on TV she didn’t have to in real life – and there were more men to be enjoyed other than her husband Ned. So she and a few other of the Simpson women started a mate swapping club. Only one husband objected but after finding a naked Marge Simpson in his bed Ned went along. As other animated shows were added club membership grew.

Now on the last Friday of the month each woman in The Club enjoyed a different man, and each man a different woman.

The gals had met in Lois’s house to discuss who had done what to whom. They tried to avoid “repeat performances” as much as possible. They were finalizing the list when Lois’s daughter Meg walked through. Meg heard only a small part of what was going on, just that there was a club she hadn’t heard about. Being a loser who desperately wanted to belong to something she said to her mom and friends,

“Can I join this club?” she asked.

There was some not so polite laughter. Then the rest of the women looked at Lois who shrugged and said, “Why the hell not. We’ll let you know about initiation, Meg. Now go upstairs – and leave the hotdogs in the refrigerator.”

After Meg had left Donna asked, “Does she even know what The Club is about?”

“I doubt it.” Lois shrugged again then smiled evilly. “But she’ll find out.”

“Meg doesn’t have a partner,” Marge pointed out. It was one of the few rules of The Club. There had to be a man for every woman.

“She’ll help balance out the widowers,” Lois argued. “Remember, Ned Flanders and Mort Goldman stayed members after their wives died.”

The gals agreed this was a good point. After some more discussion, Francine asked,

“So who gets to do the deed?”

Part 2
                              One night Meg Griffin came home to a dark house. She called out but no one answered. Apparently her entire family was out. Funny, she thought, they usually left a light on. No matter. Flicking on the stairway light she went upstairs. She was attacked as soon as she entered her bedroom.

A bag dropped over her head, blinding her. Rough hands grabbed her and held her fast. She struggled but couldn’t move as her top was ripped down the front and hands fondled her bra-covered breasts.

I’m going to be raped, she thought. She tried to fight back but there was more than one assailant. Her jeans were pulled down and then off. She felt fingers in the waistband of her panties. Her panties were stripped off; her bra unsnapped and pulled up from behind. Rough hands grabbed her exposed breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. A second set of hands started rubbing up and down her thighs, squeezing her ass cheeks and coming up to but stopping short of her private opening.

As she was moved toward the bed, Meg tried again to escape. No luck. She tried to shake off her hood. That failed too.

And then, just as her bra and the remains of her top were being stripped from her, just before she was thrown face down on the bed to be ravished, one of her captors leaned close to her and whispered, “Welcome to The Club.”

Now she knew what was going on. The club she had asked to join was a sex club, and this was her initiation. A cry from her, a simple “No” and her attackers might stop. She knew this. But as her hands were tied to the bedposts, as her legs were pulled apart, she decided to relax and enjoy being gang-banged.

A hand probed at her pussy – rubbing her, teasing her, getting her wet. Two pairs of hands held her feet so she couldn’t move as a man got on top of her. Three of them, she thought. I’m in for a rough night.

The man that covered her raised her hips. Meg felt the tip of his hardness at her opening, then he forced himself inside her.

“Owww!” Meg cried, as a cock penetrated her only partly lubricated pussy. It was a little larger than average size and hurt going in. But soon, this hard rod ramming in and out of her began making her wet, making her hot. She still hurt, but there was the beginning of pleasure. Meg was being taken fast and hard and was loving it.

A particularly hard thrust. “Uh,” she grunted.

“Get used to it, bitch,” said one of the other men. “Because tonight we’re going to fuck every hole you’ve got.”

The heat was building inside her, the feel of the hard cock taking her closer and closer. But then she felt the hardness inside her pulse and shoot its warmth inside her.

The man withdrew, slapping her ass hard as he pulled out. “Next,” he said.

As the man climbed off, he was immediately replaced. As this one’s weight pressed down on her, his cock just at the opening of her slit, he leaned close to her ear and whispered, “You want this, don’t you, bitch? You want my cock inside you.”

Meg moaned as the head of his shaft touched her folds. The first man had come before she had, and she was desperate to finish.

“Y-yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“I want you inside me.”

“Then ask.”

“Please, put it inside me.”

“No, that won’t do. You’re a little slut to be fucking as many men as you will tonight. Ask me, no, beg me like the dirty whore you are.”

“F-fuck me, please fuck me.”

“Better.” The man eased himself into her, “but more.”

“Oh please,” Meg cried, “fuck me hard. Stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me hard!”

He slammed into her and his rod felt good as it tore into her. This cock was bigger than the first one. It stretched her out, reigniting the fire the first one had started. As the heat built inside her, the man whispered in her ear,

“You feel good, slut, you’ve got a nice, tight cunt – for now. Later on it won’t be so tight. Not when we are done, not when we have all fucked you. Fucked you not once, but many times. You’re ours tonight, bitch.”

If Meg heard or understood, she didn’t say. The heat inside her was burning white hot, and she was lost in pleasure.

“Ohhhhh!” she moaned as the man slowed to allow her to enjoy her orgasm. As she finished, she felt him speed up, seeking his own release, which came just as another wave of pleasure began to build.

The man shot his juices inside then climbed off her. “Your turn,” he said. “Fuck her hard. Don’t be gentle.” she heard him say. A third man quickly took his place and Meg felt yet another hard rod go deep inside her.

Somehow Meg he felt she knew this one, this man who was using her in the most intimate way. The cock now thrusting in and out of her was not as long as the others, but it was thicker. It didn’t matter. It was inside her, and it felt good. She was getting closer, closer, almost there, yes, yes, “Yesssss!” she cried out as he released inside her.

After the third man finished, Meg expected yet another assault. Instead, her hands were untied from the bedpost. But no sooner was she freed then she was pulled from the bed. As she was forced to her knees, she knew what to expect next.

The hood was pulled from her head. At first the light was bright and hurt her eyes, but soon her vision cleared and she finally saw her attackers. There was Ned Flanders from The Simpsons and Stan Smith from American Dad. The last man, the one she thought she knew, was Mort Goldman from her own show. As he looked down on her, Mort pushed his glasses back on his head, laughed and said,

“Can’t wait to tell Neil about this.”

“Mort, you know the rules.” From his voice Stan Smith was the second one who had fucked her. That meant Ned Flanders had gone first.

“We all do, Stan, but do we follow them?”

There was a collective “Naaahhh!” followed by dirty laughter.

Ned pulled up a chair, sat down in front of her. Without waiting to be told, Meg took his tool in her hands, putting her lips around its head.

She felt a hand at her neck, pushing her forward, urging her to take in more of him. Slowly she complied and soon had more than two thirds in her mouth.

“Oh diddly that feels good,” Ned said, “Suck it, girl. Take it all in.”

Meg did – licking, stroking, and sucking Ned’s rod. As she did she felt someone behind her, probing her pussy. One finger, then two went into her, a third joined them, only to withdraw and start playing with her back hole.

Meg now had a hand on Ned’s sack as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. She felt his balls contract, and suddenly her mouth was filled with warm, salty cum. Ned pulled out so that his last few drops spurted on her face.

Stan quickly took Ned’s place on the chair. So the one behind her, with two fingers in her pussy and one buried to its knuckle in her ass, was Mort. “Ahhh!” Stan sighed as she swallowed him whole.

“This bitch is a good cocksucker,” Meg heard Stan say as she orally serviced him.

“She certainly is,” Ned confirmed. “She’s almost as good as her grandmother.”

As she worked on Stan, Mort’s attentions behind her were having their effect. His fingers were keeping her hot, keeping her ready, making her yearn for something more back there, preparing her for what she knew was next.

“Holy shit!” Stan cried, pulling himself out of her mouth just as he came and adding his cum to Ned’s on her face.

Stan got up, Mort’s fingers left her pussy and ass. She expected him to come around for his blowjob, instead she felt him grab and raise her hips. She grabbed the chair for support just as he entered her.

“Ohhhhh!” she cried as Mort took her from behind, his cock driving in and out of her, finishing the job his fingers had started. “Yes, fuck me,” she called out. “Fuck me hard! All of you, fuck me hard!”

Mort did, increasing his efforts. As he did, Meg felt him spread her ass cheeks and stick his thumb in her rear.

Mort came. And no sooner had he filled her insides with his juice than Ned took his place. The feel of his entry triggered Meg’s orgasm. Ned waited until she was done before seeking his own pleasure. Having come twice, he was in no hurry.

“You’ve has gotten a little loose, Meg,” he said after awhile. “Let’s try something tighter.” He pulled out of her pussy and put his cock to her back hole. Partly open from Mort’s finger and thumb and having expected this, Meg was ready. She adapted swiftly and soon Ned’s cock was buried in her ass.

In no mood to be gentle, Ned took her roughly, pounding away at her, enjoying her tight back passage. It hurt, but it was a pain she willingly endured, for there was pleasure as well.

Ned finished, pulling out at the last minute, his cum spattering her back. Stan wasted no time taking his place, fucking her ass and likewise leaving his sticky deposit on her back. Mort took her back there as well, the thickness of his cock stretching her even more. “Oh m-m-m-my g-g-goodn-n-ness,” he stuttered as he let loose his load inside her.

Mort pulled out. Meg collapsed on the floor.

“Are we done?” she dimly heard Mort ask.

“She might be, but we’re not. Let’s clean up and fuck her again.”

The sound of running water from the bathroom. The feeling of being lifted up, put back on the bed. Even if she wanted to, she didn’t have the strength to resist, as, face up this time, Mort covered her, spread her legs and shoved his thick pole inside her.

His weight crushing her, she felt his tool slide in and out until, with a grunt, he shot his juices inside her. Stan went next, climbing onto her chest and squeezing her breasts together. Then he stuck his cock in their valley and started sliding it back and forth. As Stan titty-fucked her, she felt Ned’s fingers at her rear, getting her ready for another anal assault.

“Hell yes,” Meg heard Stan sigh as a stream of cum hit her in the face. No sooner was Stan off her then her legs were raised and pushed back to her chest as Ned’s cock entered her ass. Exhausted and by now barely conscious, Meg hardly felt it when Ned came inside her.

That was it for a while. Meg lay on her bed alone. They’ve left me, she realized, as she drifted off into an exhausted sleep. Then,

More running water. Hands carried her to the bathroom, placed her in a tub full of warm, soapy water, and gently cleaned her up. She felt herself carried back to the bed.

Fresh linen, she smelled fresh linen. Someone had stripped and remade the bed she was laying in. A hand gently caressed her left breast, a mouth found its nipple. Then this someone was spreading her legs. A mouth on her slit, a tongue inside her, licking and sucking.

It felt good, the attention felt good, and soon Meg’s tired body reacted. A gentle warmth spread throughout her, and she quivered as a wondrous climax overtook her. As she drifted off to sleep, she heard her mother’s voice. “Welcome to The Club, Meg.”

When Meg woke up Lois was beside her. She opened her eyes and again her mother said, “Welcome to The Club.”

She handed her daughter a DVD. It was labeled “Meg’s Initiation.”

“This one’s yours,” Lois told her. “It’s you being gang-banged. And yes, everyone in the Club gets one.”

Great, Meg thought. Now everyone will know how big a slut I was last night.

“If you ask nice, I’ll show you mine,” Lois added. “I took on five guys. No, four guys and Helen Lovejoy. That bitch can really eat pussy.”

“What happens next?” Meg asked.

“In the long run, you get fucked by a different guy at least once a month. Short term, you stay in bed and get some rest. You’ll need it. Your father’s a member too and he’ll be up right after he sees that video.”

Comment

Great Stuff! Flintstones,Simpsons, American Family,Family Guy. WOW

Comment

Working...
                                X