Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gothamjack's Naughty Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As requested, here is the follow-up to "Daddy's Little Girl." Hope you guys like it. GJ
    Dancing for Daddy
    A follow-up to “Daddy’s Little Girl”

It was two days after Lisa Simpson had shown her father Homer what she learned in class dance. Two days after her movements had excited them both. Two days after they had gone to her room and rubbed each other to climax.

It had been wrong. Fathers and daughters should not make each other come. But the next night after they went to bed, Lisa played with her breasts and bud while thinking not of Bart who was away at camp. She did not think of Colin or Nelson or Milhouse. (She never thought of Milhouse.) She thought of her father. Of how good his hand felt on her cunny. Of his erect penis ejaculating against her panty covered slit. She came twice. Before she fell asleep she thought, Tomorrow is dance class.

That same night Homer lay naked in his bed stoking himself. He did not think of his wife Marge, who was on vacation with her sisters. He definitely did not think of his sisters-in-law, or as he thought of them, the Wicked Witches of Springfield. He had seen them half-naked once when they stayed over the house for a weekend and had been unable to get it up for several days after.

Neither did Homer think of Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy, Lurleen Lumpkin, or Mindy Simmons, as he sometimes did when he needed self-relief. No, that night he thought of his daughter Lisa. He thought of her young breasts and how their nipples popped up when he touched her under her panties. He thought of how wet she got when he fingered her slit and teased her bud. He thought of her feet on his hard penis the first time she made him come. He thought of her rubbing her panty-covered pussy against his jockey-covered cock and how he had come just after she did.

With each thought Homer rubbed himself harder. And just after he shot his pleasure in the air, and just before he fell asleep, he thought Tomorrow is dance class.

The next day Homer had to work over – a safety emergency that he had caused. Who would have thought dropping a donut in the reactor would create so much trouble? When he finally got home it was late.

Lisa had been home for hours. She had time to prepare. When Homer finally came through the door she handed him a Duff and led him to the dining room. After dinner (and two more Duffs) she asked,

“Would you like to see what I learned in dance class today, Daddy?”

Suddenly Homer wasn’t so tired, especially a certain part of him. He finally noticed what Lisa was wearing – a long robe that fully covered her. As he dared imagine that was all she was wearing he felt himself stiffen. He stiffened more as Lisa led him to the living room couch.

Lisa dropped her robe. She was in white – a loose top with a skirt that came down past her knees. She started the music. Homer recognized it as coming from that movie “10” (the remake with Sara Sloane). Lisa began to dance.

The Bolero started slow, repeating the same theme over and over. Lisa’s movements were simple at first - up on her toes, down to the floor, swaying back and forth. The she spun, her skirt swirling out.

Homer gasped – Lisa wasn’t wearing underwear. She spun again and he realized that she had on the flesh-colored panties she had worn for the Tiki dance she did at the school talent night. Still, his erection did not go down, especially when Lisa bent low in front of him and her shirt gapped open showing her youthful, braless breasts.

The Bolero sped up. Lisa’s dance got faster. She swirled again, this time her skirt flew off. Her top followed and she danced topless for her father, her yellow panties giving the impression of total nudity.

The music got louder. Lisa danced faster – and closer to her father. And then – it was over. The dance was finished. Lisa ended on her knees in front of her father.

Homer looked down at his daughter. Her body was glistening in sweat. Her panties were sticking to her body. Her nipples were erect. Looking up at him, her eyes wide with false innocence she asked,

“Did you like that, Daddy?”

Before Homer could answer Lisa rubbed the bulge in his pants. “I see that you did.” She rubbed him some more then began to unbuckle his belt.

“Lisa, honey …”

“I want to see it, Daddy. I want to see how hard you are, how hard I made you.”

First his pants came off, then his jockeys, his erection springing free. Lisa reached out and stroked his shaft. “You’re so big, Daddy.”

There were things she’d thought of doing – taking it in her mouth, stripping off her panties and impaling herself on it. But there were limits and boundaries. Instead she kept rubbing him, one tiny hand moving up and down his throbbing pole, the other cupping his sack.

Drops of precum formed. Lisa rubbed them around the head of his cock then went back to stroking him.

“Lisa, honey, I’m gonna …”

“Let it go, Daddy.”

Homer did, moaning as his cum spurted over his stomach and Lisa’s hand.

Lisa kept rubbing him until he went soft, then released him and stood up. She gave Homer time to fully enjoy the orgasm she had given him. Then,

“Daddy, make me feel good.”

She sat on Homer’s lap, her back against him. He had both arms around her, one hand playing with her breasts, the other in her panties, rubbing her slit and teasing her bud.

“Oh, Daddy,” she sighed as small shivers of pleasure raced through her. Then her father’s finger found her opening. It was wet and his finger slipped in.

Not even Bart has done this, Lisa thought. Out loud she said, “Not too deep, Daddy,” although she wanted him to put it all the way in, first his finger and then his penis. Her body ached for her father on top of her, thrusting inside her. This thought, her father’s finger going gently in and out of her cunny entrance, his fingers pinching first one nipple then the other, had her on the edge. And when he withdrew his finger, when he ran it up her folds and over her clit, Lisa exploded in joy.

“Oh yes, Daddy! Yes!”

Homer held his daughter as she came. She was finished, she had crawled off his lap and sat beside him.

“I need a shower,” Lisa said, adding, “and so do you, Daddy.”

They showered separately, Lisa going first then waiting for Homer in her room. Homer took what might have been his fastest shower ever, then joined his daughter. Like her, he was wearing a robe.

“You might as well take that off, Daddy,” Lisa said with a bit of a giggle. “It’s not hiding anything.”

Homer looked down, saw that the erection he’d had since leaving the shower was peeking out. Losing the robe, he laid on Lisa’s bed.

With her father flat on his back, his erection pointing to celling, Lisa took off her robe. Homer had been expecting to see her in panties. Instead she was fully nude, her brief wisps of hair doing nothing to hide her young slit.

Lisa crawled on top of him. Like the last time, she rubbed her cunny against his erection, only this time there was nothing between them – no jockeys, no panties. His hardness nestled against her slit, she rubbed herself against back and forth on it, feeling the heat of a man for the first time.

Reaching around, Homer grabbed her ass cheeks, pressed her into to him.

“Oh, Daddy! I wish we could …”

“So do I, Honey, but it would be so wrong.”

Homer found the valley between her cheeks. One finger played with her back hole.

Lisa rubbed her cunny harder against Homer’s pole, harder and faster. She’d never felt anything like this before – the need, the desire, the carnal urging to go further. She was about to roll off her father, spread her legs and beg to be taken when her climax raced through her and she shook in sexual pleasure.

Homer held her as she came. As she lay on top of him, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm she felt his hardness throbbing against her. Rising up, she took him in her tiny hands, intent on masturbating him to climax .Instead, he stopped her.

“Lisa, honey, do you trust me?”

“Of course, Daddy.”

He told her what he wanted. She hesitated just for a moment, then agreed.

Lisa face down, a pillow under her, raising her rear. Homer behind her, over her, his erection in the valley of her cheeks.

“You okay, Honey?”

“Fine, Daddy, you feel good back there.”

Homer slowly began to slide his cock between his daughter’s buns. As she said, it felt good. He had done this to Marge before she agreed to go all the way, and still did it now and then after he‘d made her come a few times.

Thoughts of his wife quickly faded, replaced by the reality of the young girl, his daughter, his Lisa, beneath him, his cock against her tight, young ass. He sped up, his need driving him, fighting the urge to pull away and plunge himself into her vulnerable cunny and to hell with what was right or wrong. But instead he pressed down harder and moved faster, enjoying what he had. Soon he felt it, the tightening of his balls, the throbbing of his organ, the cream rushing to the top.

“Lisa, I’m …”

“Come on me, Daddy.”

Homer exploded with a moan, pleasure spurting from him. Lisa’s hand was under her, teasing her clit as her father had his way. When she felt his cum spatter her back she came along with her father.

Later, both of them satisfied and spent, they held each other.

“Mom comes home tomorrow.”

“Yeah, and Bart comes home the day after. It was nice being alone with you, Dad.”

“Same here, Lisa. But there will be other days when we’re alone.”

“And on some of those days, Daddy, I’ll dance for you.”

Comment

Great stuff, GJ. Looking forward to what I hope will be the next installment

Comment

Now THAT is one hot story !! I REALLY appreciate you writing it, also. That was very well written, and you haven't lost your edge. I loved it, and thank you VERY much !!
        Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Glad you guys liked it. I have an idea for one more "Dancing" story then I might work on some more of Jimmy's unfinished stories. GJ

Comment

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Great !! That sounds like a real winner to me. Thank you very much.

Comment

First off, let me say that I am not a big fan of the "Future Simpsons" episodes. I think Lisa's too honest and moral to be President of the USA. Bart's the one more likely to wind up in politics but as more of a "behind the scenes" consultant. I can't see Lisa marrying Milhouse. I can see her at least sexually experimenting with women. This said, I offer the third and last "Dancing" stories.
                The Last Dance
                An Epilogue to “Daddy’s Little Girl” and “Dancing for Daddy”

Some years from now …

Lisa Simpson is a young woman about to leave for college in a few days.

Her father Homer is older as well, but unlike his daughter he doesn’t show it.

Bart is hanging with his friends. Marge is out shopping with Maggie. Lisa and Homer are alone in the house. Being alone brings back memories for both of them, of how Lisa used to dance for her father and what would happen afterwards. He had been one of her first sexual partners, but their dance has never gone all the way.

Lisa has, by now, had her share of partners, both men and women. Her latest lover is to be her roommate at Yale.

“This friend of yours, what’s her name again?” Homer asks from his usual place on the couch. Lisa tells him. “Does she treat you right? Does she make you happy?” Homer has asked this a few times before. Each time his questions made her smile. They showed that he cared for her and worried about her, and that he accepted her life choices.

“Yes and yes, Daddy.” She hadn’t called him “Daddy” for some time. Then, “How long do you think Bart will be out?”

“All day and into the night probably.”

“And Mom and Maggie?”

Homer looks at his watch. “A few hours yet. Why?”

Lisa smiles. “I think we have time for one last dance.”

Homer feels himself growing big as Lisa kneels before him, undoes his pants, and takes them and his jockeys off. She’s wearing a skirt and blouse. Reaching under her skirt, she takes off her panties.

Whatever Homer’s expecting – usually they mutually masturbate or rub against each other until climax – he does not expect his daughter to climb into his lap and mount his erection, allowing it to slide into her until she was fully impaled.

“Lisa, honey …”

“Quiet, Daddy. Our last dance, our first time. Just relax and let me love you.”

As she moves slowly up and down on his rod, Homer raises his hands to cup her breasts. Lisa isn’t wearing a bra – few women did these days, not even Marge – and he rubs and pinches her nipples through the thin material.

“Oh, Daddy, you feel so good inside me.”

She speeds up, moving faster, seeking pleasure.

With one hand Homer cups a rear cheek, keeping her steady, helping her move.

“Oh yes, Daddy, yes!” Lisa sighs as she shivers in climax. Homer’s finger against her back hole causes another one and she holds him tight as she shakes in pleasure. When she’s finished, she whispers in his ear the words she had never before dared to say,

“Lay me down, Daddy, and fuck me hard. Fuck your Lisa hard.”

Lisa on her back, Homer on top of her. Her skirt up, her legs wrapped around her father as he pounds his cock into her wet and willing pussy. She feels him swell inside her.

“Lisa, I’m gonna …”

“It’s okay, Daddy. Come inside me.”

Homer explodes, his cock spurting once, twice, three then four times inside his daughter. Feeling his juices filling her up, Lisa comes yet again.

“Oh, Lisa!”

“Oh, Daddy!”

They lay together until Homer softens and slips out of her.

“One hell of a last dance,” Homer says with a smile.

“The last and the best. I love you, Daddy.”

“And I love you, Lisa.”

Comment

Save The Last Dance For Daddy. A very special lap dance. Thanks again GJ. Great stuff

Comment

And that's a wonderful ending. I really liked that one. Short, sweet, and to the point. Thank you very much.

Comment

Once again, guys, thanks for the comments. They keep me going. GJ

Comment

You are very welcome. I'm glad to see you continue your great stories. Thank you.

Comment

I'll be taking a break form writing for a while. When I get back I should have some Jimmy continuations for you all. I have "Watching TV"almost finished and a very good idea of what to do with "Hill-Billies." But as for the otters - In "Twins - what happened after Terri left Bart's room after watching him masturbate? in Part 2 of "Mom's Bed - who joins her there? In "No Girls" What does Lisa do to get into the treehouse after Bart says she can't? And what happens next? And "Old Tricks" stopped with Lovejoy mounting Jessica. What happens next, and exactly why did he send her away?

Comments from all are welcome and will be considered. Jimmy, if you're out there and want me to stop let me know, or finish then yourself.

In the meantime, here's a pairing that you don't see very often to hold you over. Enjoy. GJ
                          Bart’s First Time

“Milhouse is away with his father,” Luann Van Houten told Bart Simpson one day when he came over to see his friend. Luann was slurring her words slightly. “But come on in. Have a drink before you go back home.” Bart glanced at the kitchen table where there was a half-empty wine bottle and a partly full glass. Luann had had a few drinks already.

Bart looked at Luann as she got the can of Krusty-Cola out of the refrigerator. She was dressed, if that’s the word, in a loosely-tied bathrobe. It was thin and didn’t hide the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She poured the soda in a glass and as she handed it to him her robe gapped open slightly, giving Bart quick glimpses of panty and boob. Sitting opposite him Luann drained her own glass, refilled it, and took a long drink.

Luann’s robe was now showing cleavage. Bart tried not to stare but couldn’t help himself. Luann caught him looking.

“Like what you see?” she asked.

“I …er …”

“Never mind. Boys will be boys. Here, take a better look.” She took off her robe. ‘What do you think?” she asked in a semi-drunken voice.

Luann’s breasts were of average size and somewhat saggy. His mom’s were better. (Causal nudity was common at the Simpsons.) So were Shauna’s. But Bart was old enough to know what to say.

“They’re very nice, Mrs. Van Houten. You have very lovely boo… breasts.”

“I think,” Luann slurred, “that for today you can call me Luann.” Then, “You can touch them if you want.”

Of course he wanted to. Hoping that the erection tenting his shorts wasn’t too obvious (it was) he stood up, walked over to Luann and took a breast in each hand.

Bart had never done this before. He had felt Shauna up through her shirt twice but he had never touched bare boob. Not quite sure what to do he rubbed them, first around Luann’s nipples then the nipples themselves after they had popped up. She had long ones, maybe a half inch and he trapped each one between his index and middle fingers as he gently squeezed Luann’s breasts.

“You have nice hands, Bart,” she said. This close Bart could smell the wine on her breath. “You know how to treat a lady.”

Then she kissed him – hard, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. She tasted like wine. He’d heard of Frenching. He’d done it with Jessica once and Shauna a few times. Bart used his tongue to play with Luann’s. And just as he was wondering where all this was going, Luann grabbed hold of the bulge in his shorts.

“You’re all grown up, aren’t you, Bart?” Luann said, rubbing his erection through his shorts. “At least here.” She gave it a squeeze. Bart almost came in his pants but somehow held back.

Suddenly Luann stood. Bart thought it was all over, the kissing, the boobs, the hand on his boner; instead Luann took his hand and led him into the living room. Sitting on her couch, Luann had him stand in front of her. Then she pulled down his pants and jockeys and starting stroking his hard rod.

He came almost at once, his juice shooting onto Luann’s boobs. It was the first time someone else had made him come and it felt so much better than when he did it himself. Despite his coming on her, Luann didn’t say anything but kept pumping him until he was nice and hard again.

She laid down, pulled Bart on top of her. “Stick it in me,’ she said, pulling her panties aside. “Stick it in, Bart.”

He tried but couldn’t find her hole. Finally she reached down and guided him in.

“Aaah, that’s good. Haven’t had this for a while. Kirk can’t get it up lately.”

Instinct took over Bart started moving his boycock in and out of Luann’s pussy. He tried to take it slow but Luann urged him on.

“Come on, boy, fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast.”

Bart sped up, pulling out and driving in, Luann arching her hips to meet his thrusts.

He didn’t last long. He didn’t have to. As his cock throbbed inside Luann, she shook all over, shouting “Give it to me.” Bart kept pumping, Luann kept saying “Give it to me, give it to me,” and finally he did, letting loose inside her. For the first time his cum was shooting into a woman’s warm tunnel and Matt did it feel good. Bart spurted three times and when Luann grabbed his ass and pulled him to her he spurted twice more as she shook again.

Then it was over. Bart softened and slipped out of his first pussy. He tried to think of something to say but before he could Luann muttered “You’re a good boy,” then her eyes closed and she started snoring. Bart cleaned up the best he could, wiping his penis and where he had come on Luann with tissues. He then covered Luann with a blanket, got dressed and left.

Two days later Milhouse was at Bart’s house. When Luann came to pick her son up she took Bart aside. “Bart, the other day, I was drunk and lonely. You didn’t say anything, did you?”

“No Ma’am,” he reassured her. “I’ve heard that a gentlemen never tells. And I never will. I’ll remember forever but I promise I’ll never tell.”

And he never did.

Comment

WONDERFUL! A take on the classic MILF seducing the young boy. Great work, GJ. Looking forward to the future goodies!

Comment

Excellent. You just keep on bringing the good stuff !! You're going to spoil me for sure. Thank you VERY much !!

Comment

Hello all, I'm back. I guess no one has any ideas how to finish "Twins" or "No Girls." Guess I'll have to come up with something. In the meantime ...

One of the last thing Jimmy posted was an unfinished comic called "TV." Since he hasn't finished it, I guess it's up to me. Here it is.

Watching TV
                                An unauthorized completion of a story by Jimmy by Gotham Jack
                                Note: * indicates where Jimmy’s comic ends and Gothamjack’s continuation begins

Lisa Simpson is on the couch in the living room. She’s wearing a nightgown and lying against a pillow watching TV. Bart comes in wearing sweats and asks, “Hey, Sis, whatya watching?”

“Discovery Channel. It’s quite educational.”

Now while Bart has no interest in anything educational he is interested in his sister. So, “Yeah? Maybe I’ll join you.”

Despite there being more than enough room on the couch, Bart sits close to Lisa, plonking himself down on her feet. “C’mon,” he says, “Make room.” With an “Mm” Lisa shifts, her legs now across Bart’s lap.

In shifting, the bottom of her nighty rides up exposing her panties. She covers herself as Bart asks, “You really like that sort of thing, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I guess I do.”

Lisa watches TV. Bart watches her, his eyes on a tiny patch of panty still showing. He puts his hands on her legs and starts rubbing them. With one hand just slightly under the hem of her nighty, Bart asks, “”Would you like a bit of a tickle while you watch your program, Sis?”

Lisa looks at Bart. She knows he wants to do more than “tickle.” Smiling, she replies, “Mmm, that feels nice. Thanks, Bart.”

Bart rubs Lisa’s legs as the TV drones on, his hand occasionally sliding under her nighty and close to her panties. Finally,

“Spread your legs, Lisa.”

Lisa’s a bit hesitant; she’s not sure where her parents are, but then she says, “O-Ok …” She opens her legs, her panties show. “You mean like this?”

“Yeah, that’s perfect,” Bart says, his eyes between his sister’s legs. But as he rubs her inner thighs he adds, “And you could pull up your nightgown.”

Lisa does, spreading her legs even more. Her panties now fully revealed, Bart slides his hand against them, stroking Lisa through the thin cotton.

“Is this good, Sis?”

Feeling the beginnings of arousal, Lisa replies, “Very good, Bart.”

As Bart continues to rub her inner thighs, a nervous Lisa asks, “Where are Mom and Dad?’

“Upstairs in bed,” Bart reassures her. “They’re having an ‘early night.’”

Both kids know what this means. Their parents are upstairs having sex, what Marge calls “snuggling.” Throughout the evening and into the night the sounds of moans and sighs will come wafting down the stairs, along with the occasional “Oh Homie!” and “Oh Marge!” More than once both Bart and Lisa have gotten themselves off listening to their parents’ lovemaking.

“Ah, so they’ll be busy for a while, no doubt,” Lisa says, spreading her legs even wider for her brother.

“I’m sure they will,” Bart agrees. “We can take our time – they won’t disturb us.”

Lisa’s excitement begins to build as Bart touches her panties. Her “Yeah” turns into “Ohhh” as Bart’s fingers find and press into her sweet spot.

Mmmm, warm and soft, he thinks, his erection tenting his sweat pants as he fondles his sister through her panties.

Lisa lays back, enjoying Bart’s fingers on her cunny, thinking, Ahh … that feels so nice.

Bart continues to rub his sister, his fingers squishing into her panties over her hole, his palm pressing down on her bud as he did so.

“Ohhhh…Ah! Ohh! Don’t stop, please Bart…ohhh…”

She feels him grow big against her leg, here’s him ask, “You gonna come, Sis?”

She moans her answer. “Yeah…ungh!”

Bart rubs her harder, intent on his sister’s pleasure.

Lisa starts to shake. Here it comes, she thinks.

“Ahh, ohhhhh…coming,” Lisa shudders in climax.

“So good…ahh!” she sighs as her orgasm fades. But Bart isn’t finished with her. He keeps rubbing, Lisa keeps coming until … “Ahhh … Enough – I can’t take anymore … Thanks, that was awesome!”

“You’re welcome, Sis.”

My heart’s pounding,” Lisa tells her brother, feeling his hardness against her leg, “Now what about you, Bart? Would you like to come as well?”

Silly question, Bart thinks, then says, “Yeah, I sure would.”

He’s expecting Lisa to have him pull down his sweat pants then jerk him off, or maybe take him in her mouth as she did once before. She surprises by saying, “Ok, then I guess you can start by taking my panties off.”

Wow! Bart thinks. To Lisa he says, “You mean it? I can come inside you?”

He’s only done that one time. A few months ago they played wedding. Then they played honeymoon. It was just a game but it went too far. He made her come, then she made him come with her mouth. Using her hand to make him hard again, she took off her panties, spread her legs and gave him her virginity. They both came, Bart shooting his seed inside her. They would have continued but their parents came home. Since then they’d played around but didn’t dare go all the way. (Note from Gothamjack – see “Bart’s Bride” for the mostly finished full story.)

Like Bart, Lisa’s thinking back to their “wedding.” As Bart begins to pull off her panties she says, “Yeah, I need it so badly right now.”

Her panties almost off, Bart looks toward the stairs. “Let’s hope Mom and Dad don’t come down.”

They listen. Moans, sighs, and the creaking of their parents’ bed can be heard from upstairs. Bart pictures his father behind his mother and gets harder. Lisa imagines her mother riding her father and gets wetter.

“Nah,” Lisa decides, “they’ll be busy for a while.”

Bart has Lisa’s panties down to her knees. “Mmm,” he says in appreciation as her hairless adolescent slit comes into view.

“Take off your pants,” Lisa says. Bart does, his erection springing up. Lisa spreads her legs as wide as she can.

“I need you now. Put it in me, Bart.”

Bart covers his sister. Reaching down, she guides his tip into her. “Do it.”

Bart pushes forward. As wet as Lisa is he slides right in. Accompanied by Lisa’s “Ahhh!” Bart moans in pleasure, his penis snug in his sister’s tight channel.

At first Bart moves slowly, taking care not to hurt her. But Lisa will have none of that.

“Faster, Bart. Faster and harder. I’m a Simpson. I can take whatever you’ve got.”

I’ve got you under me, Bart thinks. I’ve got my dick in your snatch. And if you want harder and faster, you’ve got that.

He speeds up, thrusting harder. When he gets to the right speed, Lisa begins arching her hips to meet his thrusts. Bart slows to match her and they find themselves joined together in carnal rhythm, neither wanting it to end, both anxious for the finish.

It comes sooner than later. “Bart, I’m…ahhh…coming!” Lisa shudders.

“Me too, Sis. Do you want me to …”

“Come inside me, big brother. Always inside me”

Bart lets loose, sighing in pleasure as he releases inside his sister. Lisa comes again as she feels Bart’s warmth spurting inside her.

Then it’s over. The siblings lay together enjoying their aftercome. Soon, Bart moves to pull out.

“No wait,” Lisa says, “Stay inside me. I want to try something.”

She starts to flex muscles Bart didn’t know women had. Her cunny contracts around his penis, massaging it, making it hard again. He grows inside her. “This time,” she says, “I get to be on top.”
                                #

Upstairs … Marge and Homer are finishing up. After some intense and pleasurable foreplay that left them both with bitemarks and bruises, Marge is facedown, a pillow under her, her butt in the air. Homer is atop her, taking her from behind.

“Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me hard.”

“You got it, bitch.” Homer begins to pound her hard.

“Oh Homie, your cock feels good in my pussy.”

“And how does this feel?” He rams his thumb into her ass.

Marge’s scream of delight as she comes is his answer. Homer rides out her orgasm then pulls out. He turns her over, covers her, thrusts back in. Holding Marge down, Homer takes her for his own pleasure, finally blasting his cream inside her. Like their children one floor below, they relax in their own aftercome before Marge says …

“Want to see what’s on TV?”

“You think?” Homer asks.

“Only one way to find out.”

Still naked, Homer and Marge take their “in bed watching TV” positions, propped up against pillows. Marge hits the control. The TV is already set to “remote monitor” and when the screen comes on it’s a view of the living room. Lisa and Bart are naked. He’s on top of her. She says,

“This time,” she says, “I get to be on top.”

“You were right,” Homer says as the kids switch positions, his eyes on his sexy young daughter as she mounts her brother, letting his erection slowly slip inside her cunny.

“Stains on bedsheets don’t lie.” Marge, too, is watching as Lisa moves up and down on her brother’s rod, Bart thrusting upward, his hands on Lisa’s hips. Like her husband, she’s excited by the sight of Bart and Lisa making love.

“Should we stop them?” Homer asks somewhat reluctantly, his hand now stroking his cock under the covers.

“No,” Marge replies. “Let’s just watch.”

Downstairs … Unaware of being watched, Lisa begins to ride Bart harder. It feels good being on top, being in charge, setting the pace, she thinks. For Bart, he’s enjoying being on the bottom, having his sister bang him, going as deep as he can inside her.

Bart slips a hand under Lisa’s nighty and plays with her breasts as he squeezes her butt with his other hand. Lisa shivers a little. She’s close. His hand goes between her cheeks, a finger finds her back hole. He teases it and it opens for him. He pushes the tip inside.

Lisa explodes. “Oh Bart! Ah! Ah! AH! AAAHHHHH!” She shudders so hard Bart has to hold her in place.

Upstairs …Marge is pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy. With her other hand she’s playing with her clit.

“Homie, I know this is wrong, but I can’t help myself.” She’s thinking of how her son’s cock would feel inside her.

“Neither can I, Marge.” He’s got one hand around his cock, jerking himself in time with his kids’ movements, his eyes on Lisa’s lithe, young body as she shakes in orgasm atop her brother. He finds himself imaging that it’s his cock Lisa is riding.

Downstairs … The pleasure of her climax fading, Lisa lies down on Bart. “Don’t move,” she says and begins to thrust her hips as if she were the boy and he the girl. Bart surrenders to his sister, not moving as she has her way with him. Soon she’s climaxing again and he’s moaning in pleasure as he comes inside her.

Upstairs … Homer and Marge can take no more. He releases his cock. She pulls her fingers from her pussy. They join together, coupling furiously, their eyes closed, for once not thinking of each other. When they come Marge is thinking of Bart shooting inside her while Homer imagines releasing inside Lisa.

Afterwards …
                                As Marge and Homer cuddle together they know that one day they’ll have to talk to their kids.

Lisa and Bart rest together on the couch, enjoying their time together. They know that one day their parents will catch them.

But “that day” is not this day. And this day is at …
                                The End.

Comment

Working...
                                X