Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gothamjack's Naughty Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to ask: How many Francine stories are out there? I bet, not many.

I love Lois, but Francine needs her time in the spotlight.

Comment

Well, the votes are in. The Erectorial College has met, made its decision and chosen Lois Griffin. So have a ...
      Happy New Year

You see Lois and Peter Griffin sitting at their table as you stroll across the room. Joining them, you smile and sit down.

"I didn't think you were going to make it," Lois says as she smiles back at you.

"Still have two minutes to go," you say. “So have you guys been having fun?"

"All kinds,” Lois replies, back at him. "You?"

"Dancing, drinking, the usual.”

Just then the DJ starts the countdown.

"Ten-nine-eight-seven-six-five-four-three-two-one-HAPPY NEW YEAR!" he shouts as everyone is yelling and kissing.

Lois grabs Peter and plants a big, juicy kiss on his lips. Watching them you feel a tickle of excitement course through your body as you see Lois slowly grind her groin into Peter’s. Your cock stiffens as you wish Lois was with you.

By the way she’s acting you can tell that Lois must have had quite a few drinks. She would never do anything so flagrant unless she was tipsy.

Finally, she breaks her kiss with Peter and steps back. Turning toward you, she gives you a tipsy little smile, leans in and gives you a soft, lingering kiss on the mouth with just a bit of tongue.

"Happy New Year," she says softly.

"Uh, yeah, Happy New Year, Lois," you gulp as a jolt of electricity fires through your cock.

With Auld Lang Syne playing in the background, you watch Lois and Peter hug again and then slowly dance away. You’re a visitor in Quahog and you’re feeling a little lonely so you slowly leave the party and take the elevator up to your room.

Inside, you take your clothes off and get into bed. Wondering if you should rent a dirty movie or not, you click the TV on and go to the erotic channels. Scanning through the selections, you don’t find anything that appeals to you so you flick through the other channels and still didn't find anything worth watching. Flicking the TV off, you lay in the dark feeling alone and abandoned. A new year and here you are, lying in bed while everyone else is partying the night away. Maybe you should get dressed and go back downstairs? But to do what? Oh, to hell with it, you think, just go to sleep.

Then someone rattles the lock to your door.

You feel a momentary rush of panic. Is someone breaking into my room? What should I do? Did I lock it?

No, you didn’t and the door opens. There, standing in the doorway, silhouetted in the light from the hallway is Lois Griffin. What is she doing in my room, you wonder as you watch her weave into the room and slowly close the door behind her. She’s obviously tipsy as she stands there trying to get her bearings. You can just barely make her out in the darkness of the room as she gropes her way toward your bed.

Finally, she’s standing by your bed.

Holding your breath, you watch as she puts her purse on the nightstand. You can hardly see anything except the faint outline of her body, but it looks like she’s taking off her dress. Trying to focus on her, you suddenly see her big, pretty tits spring into view, subtly highlighted in the darkness, as her dress drops to the floor.

What the fuck? You watch as she hooks her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and bends over. Then she peels her panties down her long, lovely legs.

Oh, my God, she’s naked. Lois Griffin is naked, in your room, and standing by your bed. What is she doing? What is she going to do? You are in such a state of shock that you can’t breathe, can’t move.

Then she slowly peels the covers off you. Now what, you think as she gets into bed with you.

You feel the bed shudder as Lois crawls over to you. The next thing you know, she’s between your legs. Then you feel her soft, hot hands on your already half hard prick.

"Mmmmm," she murmurs as she lifts your penis off your belly.

You almost erupt right then and there as you feel Lois Griffin’s full, hot lips close down around your cock.

Lois Griffin is sucking on your cock! How could this be happening? You must be dreaming, you think to yourself as you reach down and pinch your arm. A spark of pain – it’s not a dream. Lois Griffin is in your room, in your bed, lying on her belly between your legs, and sucking on your cock.

Happy fucking New Year, you scream to himself. In the dark you can’t make out Lois’s features, but you can feel her hot, wet mouth sliding up and down on your now fully erect penis. What faint light there is glistens ethereally on her long, red hair. Her red hair is about the only thing you can see as she hungrily sucks your dick.

You can’t resist the urge to touch her. Reaching out in the dark, you dig your fingers down into her hair. Gripping her head, you gently push and pull her head up and down as you lovingly fuck her hot, sucking mouth.

Your cock is now fully ripe and about to explode. You strain to hold back the impending eruption, wanting the wonderful thing that’s happening to last as long as it can. Then, suddenly, Lois lifts her luscious lips up off your throbbing cock. Now what? You can barely see her, but as the bed shudders and shakes, you stare into the darkness and make out that she is now on her knees, straddling you with her pussy hovering just above your cock.

Oh, God, you realize, she’s going to fuck me!

Trying to see, you concentrate totally and watch as she slowly lowers herself down. Then you feel her hand on your cock, lifting it and holding it up as her hot, meaty pussy descends onto it. Again you almost shoot your wad as you feel the hot, sucking hole devour your dick, sliding down all the way down to its base.

"Ummmmm," Lois murmurs, wiggling her ass to move your big cock around inside her hot, clutching cunt.

Growing braver by the moment, you slowly reach out and grab her big, soft breasts.

"Uh-huh," Lois sighs as you begin to squeeze and knead the soft, pliant flesh.

As you rub her tits, Lois begins to work her hips back and forth, fucking your cock with her fiery hole.

I've died and gone to heaven, you think to yourself as you savor the feel of his Lois’s tight, hot pussy sliding up and down your pole. God, she so fucking tight, you groan to yourself as she busily works her hips back and forth.

The bedsprings creak and groan as she fucks you faster and faster. Then, all at once, she shoves herself down on you, impaling herself all the way to the hilt on your fleshy shaft.

"OH...God...oh...oh..." she groans, her body quivering as she grinds her pussy down onto your jutting cock.

You feel her come as her cunt explodes around your cock, sucking and clutching it furiously. Again and again, you feel her clench your dick and squeeze it as the contractions of her orgasm undulate through it.

Lois Griffin is coming. She’s coming down around my cock, you think. Your cock had made her come. It’d all just too fucking awesome, you tell yourself.

It takes every ounce of will power you have to keep from firing off inside her fiery, clutching hole. But you want to save it for your turn.

At last, after twenty or thirty seconds, Lois’s cunt stops convulsing.

Then with a grunt, she heaves herself up, jerking her pussy off your rock-hard prick. Crawling off you, she flops down onto her back and throws her legs apart.

Scrambling up to your knees, you get between her long, shapely legs. Then you grab hold of your wet, hard cock and slowly ease into her waiting pussy.

"Mmmmmmm" she mews out, closing her eyes, and dropping her head back on the pillow.

As you push your cock deeper and deeper into her hot hole, she throws out her arms as if she were tied to the bed.

You let go of your cock, lean forward and shove it the rest of the way in. As Lois lies beneath you with her eyes closed, you begin to hump her hot pussy with a passion. You know that you won’t last long, but you plan to make the most of the incredulous opportunity to fuck this beautiful woman.

Then suddenly, without warning, you feel Lois’s body tense as her cunt begins to furiously clutch and squeeze your pistoning cock.

"Oh...oh...oh...God, oh...again..." she gasps out.

Oh, fuck, you groan to yourself, as your cock explodes inside her.

You’re coming. You’re coming in Lois Griffin’s pussy. You can’t believe it not even as your cock shoots its cream into her hot cunt. Again and again, it spurts your thick, hot cum into her hungry pussy.

Finally, after what seems to be hours, you feel your cock stop firing off. But you don’t want to stop. You want to fuck Lois all night long. Slowly, lovingly, you slide your still hard cock in and out of her cum-drenched pussy.

“I knew getting a room for the night was a good idea,” Lois says as you lazily fuck her. Then, "God...duh...Peter...your cock...not ... soft," she drunkenly groans, squeezing it with her cunt.

She thinks I’m Peter, you realize. She’s in the wrong room and thinks I’m her husband.

"Yeah...fuck me...fuck me again..." Lois grunts, hunching herself back up at him. "Fuck me hard."

You groan to yourself as you begin driving your cock into her harder and faster, pounding your cock into her with a vengeance. In and out, in and out it pistons, churning the cum already inside her to a frothy broth. Five minutes later, you feel Lois rocket off into orgasm, followed quickly by another and another as you furiously fuck her.

At last, you can’t hold it back and the fire inside your balls explodes in pleasure as you empty another load of hot cum into Lois’s spasming cunt. You’re coming in Lois Griffin’s cunt – again. And every time your cock jerks and spurts she clamps down on it with her cunt. Over and over you erupt deep into her very core, until you have nothing left to give her.

"Oh, Peter, that, that was wonderful," she coos. "Never had that many before. It was hard so long. It was wonderful."

You feel yourself drifting off to sleep. Lois is already snoring gently beside you. You don’t didn’t know what will happen when she wakes up, but for now it is a very happy new year.

Comment

Well, the votes are in, the Erectorial College has met and chosen Lois Griffin. So have a ...

Happy New Year

You see Lois and Peter Griffin sitting at their table as you stroll across the room. Joining them, you smile and sit down.

"I didn't think you were going to make it," Lois says as she smiles back at you.

"Still have two minutes to go," you say. “So have you guys been having fun?"

"All kinds,” Lois replies, back at him. "You?"

"Dancing, drinking, the usual.”

Just then the DJ starts the countdown.

"Ten-nine-eight-seven-six-five-four-three-two-one-HAPPY NEW YEAR!" he shouts as everyone is yelling and kissing.

Lois grabs Peter and plants a big, juicy kiss on his lips. Watching them you feel a tickle of excitement course through your body as you see Lois slowly grind her groin into Peter’s. Your cock stiffens as you wish Lois was with you.

By the way she’s acting you can tell that Lois must have had quite a few drinks. She would never do anything so flagrant unless she was tipsy.

Finally, she breaks her kiss with Peter and steps back. Turning toward you, she gives you a tipsy little smile, leans in and gives you a soft, lingering kiss on the mouth with just a bit of tongue.

"Happy New Year," she says softly.

"Uh, yeah, Happy New Year, Lois," you gulp as a jolt of electricity fires through your cock.

With Auld Lang Syne playing in the background, you watch Lois and Peter hug again and then slowly dance away. You’re a visitor in Quahog and you’re feeling a little lonely so you slowly leave the party and take the elevator up to your room.

Inside, you take your clothes off and get into bed. Wondering if you should rent a dirty movie or not, you click the TV on and go to the erotic channels. Scanning through the selections, you don’t find anything that appeals to you so you flick through the other channels and still didn't find anything worth watching. Flicking the TV off, you lay in the dark feeling alone and abandoned. A new year and here you are, lying in bed while everyone else is partying the night away. Maybe you should get dressed and go back downstairs? But to do what? Oh, to hell with it, you think, just go to sleep.

Then someone rattles the lock to your door.

You feel a momentary rush of panic. Is someone breaking into my room? What should I do? Did I lock it?

No, you didn’t and the door opens. There, standing in the doorway, silhouetted in the light from the hallway is Lois Griffin. What is she doing in my room, you wonder as you watch her weave into the room and slowly close the door behind her. She’s obviously tipsy as she stands there trying to get her bearings. You can just barely make her out in the darkness of the room as she gropes her way toward your bed.

Finally, she’s standing by your bed.

Holding your breath, you watch as she puts her purse on the nightstand. You can hardly see anything except the faint outline of her body, but it looks like she’s taking off her dress. Trying to focus on her, you suddenly see her big, pretty tits spring into view, subtly highlighted in the darkness, as her dress drops to the floor.

What the fuck? You watch as she hooks her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and bends over. Then she peels her panties down her long, lovely legs.

Oh, my God, she’s naked. Lois Griffin is naked, in your room, and standing by your bed. What is she doing? What is she going to do? You are in such a state of shock that you can’t breathe, can’t move.

Then she slowly peels the covers off you. Now what, you think as she gets into bed with you.

You feel the bed shudder as Lois crawls over to you. The next thing you know, she’s between your legs. Then you feel her soft, hot hands on your already half hard prick.

"Mmmmm," she murmurs as she lifts your penis off your belly.

You almost erupt right then and there as you feel Lois Griffin’s full, hot lips close down around your cock.

Lois Griffin is sucking on your cock! How could this be happening? You must be dreaming, you think to yourself as you reach down and pinch your arm. A spark of pain – it’s not a dream. Lois Griffin is in your room, in your bed, lying on her belly between your legs, and sucking on your cock.

Happy fucking New Year, you scream to himself. In the dark you can’t make out Lois’s features, but you can feel her hot, wet mouth sliding up and down on your now fully erect penis. What faint light there is glistens ethereally on her long, red hair. Her red hair is about the only thing you can see as she hungrily sucks your dick.

You can’t resist the urge to touch her. Reaching out in the dark, you dig your fingers down into her hair. Gripping her head, you gently push and pull her head up and down as you lovingly fuck her hot, sucking mouth.

Your cock is now fully ripe and about to explode. You strain to hold back the impending eruption, wanting the wonderful thing that’s happening to last as long as it can. Then, suddenly, Lois lifts her luscious lips up off your throbbing cock. Now what? You can barely see her, but as the bed shudders and shakes, you stare into the darkness and make out that she is now on her knees, straddling you with her pussy hovering just above your cock.

Oh, God, you realize, she’s going to fuck me!

Trying to see, you concentrate totally and watch as she slowly lowers herself down. Then you feel her hand on your cock, lifting it and holding it up as her hot, meaty pussy descends onto it. Again you almost shoot your wad as you feel the hot, sucking hole devour your dick, sliding down all the way down to its base.

"Ummmmm," Lois murmurs, wiggling her ass to move your big cock around inside her hot, clutching cunt.

Growing braver by the moment, you slowly reach out and grab her big, soft breasts.

"Uh-huh," Lois sighs as you begin to squeeze and knead the soft, pliant flesh.

As you rub her tits, Lois begins to work her hips back and forth, fucking your cock with her fiery hole.

I've died and gone to heaven, you think to yourself as you savor the feel of his Lois’s tight, hot pussy sliding up and down your pole. God, she so fucking tight, you groan to yourself as she busily works her hips back and forth.

The bedsprings creak and groan as she fucks you faster and faster. Then, all at once, she shoves herself down on you, impaling herself all the way to the hilt on your fleshy shaft.

"OH...God...oh...oh..." she groans, her body quivering as she grinds her pussy down onto your jutting cock.

You feel her come as her cunt explodes around your cock, sucking and clutching it furiously. Again and again, you feel her clench your dick and squeeze it as the contractions of her orgasm undulate through it.

Lois Griffin is coming. She’s coming down around my cock, you think. Your cock had made her come. It’d all just too fucking awesome, you tell yourself.

It takes every ounce of will power you have to keep from firing off inside her fiery, clutching hole. But you want to save it for your turn.

At last, after twenty or thirty seconds, Lois’s cunt stops convulsing.

Then with a grunt, she heaves herself up, jerking her pussy off your rock-hard prick. Crawling off you, she flops down onto her back and throws her legs apart.

Scrambling up to your knees, you get between her long, shapely legs. Then you grab hold of your wet, hard cock and slowly ease into her waiting pussy.

"Mmmmmmm" she mews out, closing her eyes, and dropping her head back on the pillow.

As you push your cock deeper and deeper into her hot hole, she throws out her arms as if she were tied to the bed.

You let go of your cock, lean forward and shove it the rest of the way in. As Lois lies beneath you with her eyes closed, you begin to hump her hot pussy with a passion. You know that you won’t last long, but you plan to make the most of the incredulous opportunity to fuck this beautiful woman.

Then suddenly, without warning, you feel Lois’s body tense as her cunt begins to furiously clutch and squeeze your pistoning cock.

"Oh...oh...oh...God, oh...again..." she gasps out.

Oh, fuck, you groan to yourself, as your cock explodes inside her.

You’re coming. You’re coming in Lois Griffin’s pussy. You can’t believe it not even as your cock shoots its cream into her hot cunt. Again and again, it spurts your thick, hot cum into her hungry pussy.

Finally, after what seems to be hours, you feel your cock stop firing off. But you don’t want to stop. You want to fuck Lois all night long. Slowly, lovingly, you slide your still hard cock in and out of her cum-drenched pussy.

“I knew getting a room for the night was a good idea,” Lois says as you lazily fuck her. Then, "God...duh...Peter...your cock...not ... soft," she drunkenly groans, squeezing it with her cunt.

She thinks I’m Peter, you realize. She’s in the wrong room and thinks I’m her husband.

"Yeah...fuck me...fuck me again..." Lois grunts, hunching herself back up at him. "Fuck me hard."

You groan to yourself as you begin driving your cock into her harder and faster, pounding your cock into her with a vengeance. In and out, in and out it pistons, churning the cum already inside her to a frothy broth. Five minutes later, you feel Lois rocket off into orgasm, followed quickly by another and another as you furiously fuck her.

At last, you can’t hold it back and the fire inside your balls explodes in pleasure as you empty another load of hot cum into Lois’s spasming cunt. You’re coming in Lois Griffin’s cunt – again. And every time your cock jerks and spurts she clamps down on it with her cunt. Over and over you erupt deep into her very core, until you have nothing left to give her.

"Oh, Peter, that, that was wonderful," she coos. "Never had that many before. It was hard so long. It was wonderful."

You feel yourself drifting off to sleep. Lois is already snoring gently beside you. You don’t didn’t know what will happen when she wakes up, but for now it is a very happy new year.

Comment

sorry about the double post.

Comment

ERECTORIAL COLLEGE?!? This is so delightfully disgusting! Thank you for the great story and start to the New Year, GJ

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
              ERECTORIAL COLLEGE?!? This is so delightfully disgusting! Thank you for the great story and start to the New Year, GJ
              Glad you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Comment

I got this idea shortly after White80 mentioned how few Francine stories there are. After finishing it I got an idea for a series of AD stories centering around holidays. The next one will feature a bet on the outcome of the Super Bowl. That is, if there is a next one. That depends on you and how much feedback I get on this one. So enjoy.

American Holidays
                New Year’s Eve

It’s New Year’s Eve and, as usual, it’s just me and my friends. Me, Toshi, Barry, and Snot spending the night watching movies and playing video games while waiting for the ball to drop. No dates – again, but we’re having a good time anyway.

My mom’s here too. And, as usual, she’s alone as well. Dad always has to work. He’s in Times Square helping to keep NYC safe on NYE. My sister Hayley and her husband Jeff are out with Roger, some kind of alien festival I think he made up.

So it’s fifteen minute to the new year and Mom comes into the living room with a tray of wine glasses. “Can’t celebrate the new year without a drink, boys,” she says. From the way she’s slurring her words I think she started celebrating about nine. “Now sip slowly, guys. Save some for the toast.”

Did I mention that my mom can be cool sometimes? Despite the fact that the “party” is just me and my friends she’s still dressed up. She’s wearing a black dress that stops just above her knees and is cut low enough on top to show some of her DD cleavage. Us guys just can’t help but sneak peaks every time she bends over even a little. Like I said, she’s cool. She knows we’re looking and is okay with it. (I think it has something to do with her having been celebrating since nine.)

Fifteen seconds to midnight. Mom’s on the couch between Toshi and Barry. Snot and I are in chairs. I don’t about him but from where I’m sitting I can look up Mom’s dress and see her red panties.

We start counting down. “… five, four, three, two, one … Happy New Year!” We finish our wine, toasting away the old year and welcoming the new.

It must be the wine. After Mom drains her glass she turns to Toshi. “Happy New Year,” she says and plants one on his lips. And it’s not a “mom kiss.” From where I’m sitting I can see that her mouth is slightly open and I think she’s giving him a little tongue. Mom breaks the kiss, leaving Toshi a bit dazed. Then she turns to Barry. No doubt about it this time, he definitely gets some french. He moans a little as they break. Then Mom gets up and goes over to Snot. She leans over, giving him a nice cleavage shot. Their mouths meet and they swap tongues.

I’m a little jealous. She’s my mom and she’s frenching my friends. Yeah, it’s kinda exciting watching her cougar it up but, hell, I’m her son. Watch is all I get to do.

After keeping Snot from grabbing some side boob, Mom stands up. “I think that’s it for tonight, guys. Remember, what happens on New Year’s stays on New Year’s.” When my friends stand up Toshi and Snot have bulges in their pants. Barry’s got a stain on his. I wonder if Mom knows her kiss made him come.

My friends leave. Mom shuts the door behind them. “I know what they’ll be doing when they get home,” she says with a sexy, tipsy smile. Then she surprises me by saying, “Steve, honey, you didn’t get your kiss.”

Whatever I’m expecting it’s not Mom dragging me to the couch and kissing me like a lover. She holds me tight as her tongue finds mine and plays with it. She breaks the kiss just long enough to say, “Saved the best for last” then she kisses me again, this time teasing my tongue into her mouth. I almost come when she sucks on it.

We tongue wrestle for a few minutes more when I realize two things. First is that my hand is on mom’s boob. The second is that she isn’t wearing a bra. I know this because I’m rubbing her hard nipple with my palm.

I break the kiss and pull my hand away. What do you say when you’ve just felt your mother up. “Eh, sorry, Mom” doesn’t cut it but I say it anyway.

I’m thinking that’s the end of it but Mom take my hand and puts in back on her boob. “Don’t be,” she says. “It feels good.” Her hand travels between my legs and lands on my ready-to-pop hard-on. “This feels goo too.”

“Mom, you’re drunk,” I say as she starts rubbing me.

She kisses me again, squeezing my dick as I squeeze her boob. “Just a little drunk, honey, and very horny.”

“But Dad …”

“Isn’t here. That makes you the man of the house.” Mom’s hand works my belt, then my zipper. Before I know it my pants are off and my erection is straining my tight whites.

Mom pushes me flat on my back. Then she lifts her dress and climbs on top of me, her panty clad puss against my jockey covered cock.

“We can’t fuck, but this should do it.” Mom starts rubbing her snatch back and forth along my hard rod. Reaching around and grabbing her ass, I start to arch my hips to meet her downward thrusts.

Even through our underwear I feel Mom’s puss getting hotter and hotter. She moves against me faster and faster, driving me down into the couch, her braless boobs bouncing up and down. Finally she explodes. “Yes, oh yes! Ohyesohyesohyes!”

She falls on top of me, rests there for a moment enjoying her come. Then she looks up at me. “I came,” she says. She still has that drunken, sexy smile. “Now it’s’ your turn.”

Mom sits up, carefully pulls off my jockeys. My cock pops up. I’m thinking hand job, hoping blowjob when she turns and lies face down on the couch. She raises her hips just enough and I get the idea.

In no time I’m rubbing my cock between her panty covered ass cheeks, Mom moaning as she plays with her puss. I don’t know if she comes but I do, yelling out “Mommy!” as I squirt my stuff into her panties.

I sit back, my cock still somewhat hard. Giving me a quick flash of her blonde bush, Mom carefully removes her panties. She throws them at me, saying “Happy New Year.”

Then the phone rings. It’s Dad. He’ll be home in an hour or two.

Dad finds Mom and me on the couch watching It’s a Wonderful Life. I hate that movie but Mom loves it. I’m in my pajamas and Mom’s in her usual nightgown and robe.

“So how did you two welcome in the New Year?” Dad asks. Mom, who has had another glass of wine or two, tells him,

“Well, when the ball dropped I French-kissed Steve’s friends then your son and I made out on the couch like horny teenagers.”

Dad just stares as I look for escape routes. Then he starts laughing. “Good one, Franny. Well, Steve, looks like you got another job whenever I’m away.” He goes up the stairs, still laughing at what he thinks was a joke.

Mom and I look at each other. She smiles and says, “You heard your father. I hope you’re … up to it.”

Mom then follows dad upstairs, leaving me on the couch holding her cum-stained panties and thinking that it’s going to be a wonderful year.
                The End (?)

Comment

Passing through and what do I see? An AmDad story!

First, i'm honored to be so prominently mentioned in a GJ communique (Lost Ark reference). Second... A Francine story! Written like you were watching the show. Stan working as usual. Francine drunk, horny. Steve, jealous of his friends getting some action(poor Barry). Then bang! Francine's all over him. We know Francine wants to be the only 'woman' in his life, mom style. And its just enough to keep him tethered to her.

Although stimulating, I was a little disappointed at the limited action. I'm guessing if there is another part, it would be Steve winning a bet and Francine having to surrender herself to him. Or having Francine make out with Linda Memari... or Hayley? The question is, would she be drunk or sober?

Overall, a very good warm up, if there are more holiday stories in the future. Thanks GJ, for considering the idea!

Comment

Originally posted by white80 View Post
                    Passing through and what do I see? An AmDad story!

First, i'm honored to be so prominently mentioned in a GJ communique (Lost Ark reference). Second... A Francine story! Written like you were watching the show. Stan working as usual. Francine drunk, horny. Steve, jealous of his friends getting some action(poor Barry). Then bang! Francine's all over him. We know Francine wants to be the only 'woman' in his life, mom style. And its just enough to keep him tethered to her.

Although stimulating, I was a little disappointed at the limited action. I'm guessing if there is another part, it would be Steve winning a bet and Francine having to surrender herself to him. Or having Francine make out with Linda Memari... or Hayley? The question is, would she be drunk or sober?

Overall, a very good warm up, if there are more holiday stories in the future. Thanks GJ, for considering the idea!
                    Glad you liked it. And you're right, the "limited" action was deliberate. A lot of stories go too fast at the start so that in the next story there's no place new to go. If all goes as planned, the holiday stories will, um, build to a climax. And remember, it's called "American Holidays" not "Steve and Francine's Holidays"

Thanks you very much for replying.

Comment

• Nice surprise !! Thank you, GJ.
                      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
                        Nice surprise !! Thank you, GJ.

You're welcome. Thanks very much for replying.. GJ

Comment

• You are very welcome. I always look forward to, and enjoy your stories.

Comment

• 67 views. Two much appreciated comments. No likes. Here's hoping you guys like the second story in the American Holidays series a little better.
                            American Holidays
                            Super Bowl

It’s Super Bowl Sunday and almost everybody’s at Greg Bates’s house. Greg’s not a big sports fan but he loves to throw parties. I say “almost everybody” because my Dad got called into work.

It’s a great party and some people are actually watching the game. My friends are hanging around my mom. (They’ve been doing that since New Year’s Eve when she got drunk and frenched them all). Our neighbor Linda Memari is also eyeing Mom up while her husband flirts with Roger who’s dressed in a cheerleader outfit. I spend some time with my sort of half-sister Libby and talk to Akiko until her mom Hiko drags her away from me.

But mostly I watch the game. So does Mom. We have a special interest in it this year.

A few days ago Dad announces at dinner that he has to work. Then he adds, “I guess this means you’ll be taking over my Super Bowl bet with Francine.” He laughs. I look at Mom but she just gives me a “we’ll talk about it later” look and we all go back to eating.

I should explain something. On New Year’s, after Mom frenched all my friends, she and I made out on the couch. When I say “made out” I mean we didn’t fuck but wound up using each other to come. When Dad comes home Mom tells him what we did but he thinks we’re kidding. Since then he’s been making jokes about me taking over “all his duties” whenever he’s away. Mom and me haven’t talked about what happened. But then again, Dad hasn’t been away.

An hour before we’re supposed to leave Mom comes into my room. She’s wearing a sweater and jeans. She holds up two bags and tells me to pick one. I do. In it is an Atlanta Falcons jersey.

“You get to wear this to Greg’s party,” she says. From the other bag she pulls out a Patriots jersey. “And I wear this.”

It occurs to me that Mom and Dad always wear opposing team jerseys while watching the Super Bowl. Something else occurs to me.

“This is about the bet, isn’t it?” Mom nods. “What is this bet?” I ask, although I think I’ve figured that out as well.

Mom blushes, not something she does a lot. “It’s, um, sexual. This year is oral sex. The loser doing the winner.”

“And what does the loser get?”

“To fap off while the winner watches.” Then she smiles and asks, “So do we have a bet?”

I’m still not sure if Mom’s joking or not but I say “You’re on, Mom.”

Mom smiles again. “You’d like to be ‘on Mom’ but tonight you’ll be eating at the Y.”

Before I can reply “No way, you’re going down – on me” Mom says, “Guess I should change.”

With that she pulls off her sweater revealing a white lacy bra that strains to hold in her DD boobs. She lets me look for a minute then asks, “Enjoying the view?”

Okay. My mother and I are sitting on my bed. She’s in jeans and a barely there bra and we’ve been talking about oral sex. I’m rock hard when I say, “Sure am. But it would be better without the bra.”

Another smile. She puts on the jersey then reaches under it. When her arms come out she’s holding her bra. “You’re right,” she says, “it is better without it.”

Dropping the bra on my bed, she walks out of my room saying, “Get ready, we’re leaving soon.”

As we watch the game I’m not sure which team to root for. Assuming Mom goes through with the bet, if the Falcons win I get my first blowjob. If the Patriots win I get to muff dive Mom.

For most of the game it looks like I’m getting that bj. Then the Falcons collapse. At the final whistle the Patriots have won in overtime. Mom and I hang around for a little of the post-game show, neither one of us looking at the other. Roger has disappeared. I think he left with someone from Greg’s studio, someone who tomorrow will wake up alone, confused, and with only vague memories of what happened.

Hayley’s talking to Mom. I go up to them just as she says, “Jeff and I are going to help Greg clean up. Then we’re staying over.”

I look over to where Greg and Jeff and standing. Greg’s looking at Jeff. Jeff’s looking nervous. I wonder how that threesome going to work.

My mom and I walk home alone. “Mom,” I say, “we don’t have to …”

She smiles. “Very gentlemanly of you, Steve, but a bet’s a bet. Be thankful it’s not last year.”

I think back and remember Mom was wearing a Broncos jersey. “What was the bet?”

“Anal. I pegged your father’s ass good.”

Mom in a strap-on fucking Dad in the ass. That’s an image I don’t need. Her doing me, well, that’s a fantasy I’ll be getting off on.

We get home. “Your room,” is all Mom says. I follow her up the stairs. Off come Mom’s jeans and panties and she props herself up against my pillows. I strip to my now bulging jockeys.

“Ever do this before?” Mom asks. “Debbie? Akiko?”

I wish. I’ve fingered Debbie a few times and she’s jerked me off. The most I’ve gotten from Akiko is a kiss. I shake my head.

“It’s easy,” Mom says. “Lick and suck. Tongue, lips and fingers on my clit and hole. Both holes if you’re feeling bold. Now, it’s time to pay up.”

Mom spreads her legs wide, giving me a good look at her wet puss. I stare for a few minutes then go to it.

I start by tonguing her – up and down her folds, in the hole and up to her button. She likes the last so I lick it while my fingers find their way inside. She opens up for them and I slip two in.

Mom’s “mmmming.” Her hips are moving slightly with my fingers. I switch things up, my thumb on her bud as I lick downward. My tongue finds her hole and I swirl it around inside her. I do that for a while then start lapping the outside. She sighs and moves so I hit the right spots.

A long “Ahhhh!” from Mom and I go back to thumbing her button and fingering her hole. I decide to be bold and get a thumb nice and wet. I get an “Oh yes!” as it goes into her back door.

Mom pushes my head down. She raises her hips so my tongue can go deep. I lick, lap and swirl inside her with one thumb working her bud and another banging her butt. She starts to shake. I hear “Oh Steve!” Her legs tighten around my head and my face gets washed by puss juice.

Mom relaxes a bit and I go for it. I go further south. My tongue takes the dark road as I flick her button hard. With an “OH YES!” Mom comes again. I pull away, putting two finger in her snatch. She rides them until her climax passes.

Okay, so here I am. I have a hard-on that could hammer nails. My mom is lying in my bed, her legs wide, her puss wet and open. I could pull off my jockeys and be inside her before she could object. And I don’t think she would.

But a bet’s a bet. And she is my mom.

So I crawl up next to her and she holds me tight. “Are you sure you haven’t done that before?”

“Beginner’s luck.”

“Natural talent. You’re almost as good …” I think she’s going to say “your father” but instead she says, “… Linda,” which leaves me with another mental movie to get off on.

Speaking of which, Mom says, “Take care of that.” “That” being the bulge in my shorts. “Winner gets to watch, remember?”

Mom cuddles in close, her breasts pressing into me. I pull off my jockeys and my erection pops up. I start to stroke it, slowly at first. Mom’s hand’s on my thigh. I go faster. Soon Mom whispers, “Come for me, Stevie. Come for Momma,” and I explode, my cum shooting mostly on my stomach but some on my chest. I think Mom may have caught a drop or two. We doze off.

I wake up about an hour later. Mom is still next to me. She’s pumping two fingers in and out of her puss, whispering “oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.” I join her, stoking my cock in a nice steady rhythm. We come together, Mom shaking in climax as I shoot my load.

Mom gets out of my bed. She grabs her bra and panties and then my jockeys. “Winner’s trophy,” she explains as she leaves.

Dad comes home two days later. From where I am in the kitchen I hear them in the living room. Mom’s wearing her jersey.

“So who won the bet?” Dad asks, then, “Oh yeah, I see. So how was he?”

“Let’s just say your son knows his way around downtown, including the back alleys.”

“Good for him,” Dad says, laughing. He still thinks Mom’s joking. “No, really, what was the real bet?”

“Steve made me breakfast the next day.” True. Then, “This is for you.” I know what it is, a Falcons jersey. “Let’s just say this year the game ended in a tie.”

“Championship games don’t end in ties,” Dad says, not getting it.

“This one did, Stan. The score was sixty-nine all.”

Dad gets it. As they climb the stairs Mom asks, “Want to bet on the Final Four?”
                            The End

Comment

• Well, I certainly liked it. Thank you VERY much.

Comment

• After that read, I felt like Steve. Luckily, I have a little more control. Good that he didn't welsh on the bet, but who would be crazy to. Plus, learning Stan is not so straight, after losing the previous bet and getting pegged from Franny. Not my cup of tea, but does kinda tie in with the missing kink episode. Also, nice touch of how you disperse the other characters, to avoid interruptions. And finally, comparing Steve's skills to Linda... well, I can only hope for a backstory on it.

All things considered, with no real sex.... 3.8 out of 5. This will be a real stimulating Smith year. Thanks!
                                Last edited by white80; 02-07-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X