Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Gothamjack's Naughty Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Jimmy started the Hill-Billies comic, there was no doubt he was going to show Bart and Lisa's honeymoon. It's possible he was going to stop there. But given the sleeping arrangements I think he planned to go a little further. Even if he didn't, I did. Here's the next part. Enjoy. GJ

Part 6 – Back Home
    Back home with their parents, Bart and Lisa settled into a routine. Bart worked with Homer down at Burn’s Mill while Lisa helped Marge around the trailer. All was well, except for a lack of privacy.

They tried. Homer and Marge had their time alone and so did Bart and Lisa. But lust and passion can’t be put on a schedule. Homer or Bart would wake up horney, wake their mate and get to humping. That, of course, would inspire the other couple to do the same.

Human nature being what it is, none of the four could resist stealing glances at the others. Lisa would look at her father’s huge cock and wonder. Bart would imagine it was he and not Homer pounding Marge. Marge thought about riding her son’s cock and Homer lusted after his daughter.

Then one morning …

“We … need … a bigger … (ahhhh!) … trailer …Mom.”

“I … (oomph!) … agree … Lisa. Or … maybe … two … (ooohh!) … trailers.”

As this conversation was going on, Lisa was on her hands and knees. Bart was behind and in her, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy at a steady and pleasing pace. From this position he could watch his mother getting fucked by Homer, her breasts bouncing up and down as she arched her hips to meet Homer’s thrusts, the two moving in loving rhythm. In turn, Marge looked up at him, wishing she could see his hard, young cock.

Marge’s and Bart’s eyes met. They smiled as each other then turned proper attention to their mates.

“Oh Homie!” Marge cried out as her husband emptied into her.

“Oh Bart!” As Lisa shook with pleasure Bart sped up just enough to trigger his release. “Oh Lisa!”

The two couples lay next to each other on the bed. (By the way, Maggie was on the floor playing with her toys and occasionally with herself. But she’s too young – for now – to be part of this story.) As chance would have it, Lisa was lying next to her father. Propping herself up on one elbow, she looked at his semi-hard penis.

“Nice pecker you’ve got there, Dad.”

There was silence until Homer finally said, “You’ve seen it before.”

“Yes, but now that I’m a married woman and know what one feels like inside me, I can fully appreciate it.” Reaching over, she took her father’s dick in her hand and started stroking it. “That is, I’d like to fully appreciate it. If that’s okay with everyone.”

On the other side of her husband, Marge squeezed Homer’s hand. Bart rubbed Lisa’s back and started to get hard. Finally Marge said,

“Didn’t think you two’d start sharing so early.”

It was Bart who answered. “Hell, this isn’t sharing. It’s family.”

Lisa then climbed on top her father and lowered herself onto his hardness. Homer was larger than Bart and he was a tight fit. But Lisa had been loosened by her session with Bart and was mostly open. She opened more as she slid down her father’s pole. Finally, inch by inch, Lisa took in Homer’s whole dick.

She rested like that for a moment, not moving.

“You okay, Lis?” Bart asked. That his bride of a few weeks had another man’s cock in her snatch didn’t bother him. It was, as he said, family. And he was hoping to do the same to his mother.

“I’m fine, Bart. It hurts, but it’s a good hurt. Just give me a second.”

It took more than a second but soon Lisa began to move up and down on her father’s prick. Slowly at first, then faster and faster until she found a pace she liked. Bart and Marge both shifted so as to watch Homer huge tool going in and out of Lisa’s small hole.

“Oh Daddy!” Lisa sighed as she was getting close.

“Lisa honey!” Homer moaned as he began to thrust upwards into his daughter.

“Ohyesohyesohyes!” Lisa began to shake. Homer held her in place as her climax took her. Just as she was finished, Bart reached over and rubbed his sister’s clit, brining on another come.

Homer waited his daughter out, waited until she calmed down and collapsed on top of him. Then holding her tight, he thrust into her, pounding her pussy from below, seeking his own pleasure.

“That’s it, Daddy,” Lisa whispered. “Come inside me. Come inside your daughter’s snatch.” With that he groaned and blasted his load inside her.

As father and daughter rested, mother and son looked at each other. Marge smiled, laid back, and spread her legs. Bart wasted no time in covering her, thrusting his cock deep into her snatch as the two came together in a furious coupling.

Driven by need and the excitement of watching Homer and Lisa, neither lasted long. Marge came right away, thrilled by the idea of getting fucked by her son. Bart tried to hold back, but on feeling his mother shake in orgasm he could not help but spurt his joy inside her.

The Simpsons laid together for a few minutes enjoying their aftercome. Finally, Marge said, “Well, that was fun, and we’ll have to do that again some time. But right now there’s work to do and chores to get done. So let’s stop fucking around and get to them.”
    To Be Concluded

Comment

Like I said, it gets better and better. Thank you very much, GJ.
      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

The good times are rolling.Thanks, GJ!

Comment

Okay, this is it, the last part of the Hill-Billies. Something tells me that this is not what Jimmy had planned. To tell the truth, it's not what I had planned. I was going to stop after the last part. But I didnt, and wound up breaking some rules I had set myself. Anyway, here's the, ahem, climax of our story.

Part 7 – Some Years Later
          Over the next several years, the Simpson complex expanded. Where once had been a single, one bedroom trailer were now three double-wides – one for Homer and Marge, one for Selma and Patty, and one for Lisa and Bart. They all needed the room, for themselves and for their kids.

Form the window of her bedroom, Marge watched the next generation of Simpsons playing. As she did, the strong, young man behind her was preparing to have his way with her – again. He had already made her come several times, the first time with his fingers – two in her snatch and one in her butt. The next two were from him taking her from behind; his hands on her hips, his cock sliding in and out her pussy faster and faster as her passion got hotter and hotter, waiting for her to climax over and over until blasting his pleasure inside her. Now he had two lubed fingers moving in and out of her asshole, stretching it for his still hard cock.

“Ready?” he asked, pulling his fingers out of her.

“More than ready, Bart. Fuck your mother’s ass.”

With a single thrust Bart rammed into her back hole, Marge screaming in both pain and pleasure, Bart showing no mercy as he sodomized his mother, spanking her ass as he did.

“Oh yes!” Smack! “Oh yes!” Smack! “Oh yes!” Smack! “Oh yes!” Smack! OH YES!”

Marge cried out in joy as Bart loosed his load into her bowels.

“Now that’s the way to start the day,” Marge said after they both cleaned up. “Thanks, Son.”

“My pleasure, Mom. With Homer locked up in Quahog Jail I have to take care of you.”

“The damn fool should never have gotten involved in that fight between Fat Peter and the Giant Chicken. What was that all about anyway?”

“Fat Peter walked in while Loose Lois was banging the Chicken.”

“Well, she always did like big cocks. What was she doing while they were fighting?”

“Double humping Dogface Brian and Dirty Glen.”

“Well, Bart, you can hump me whenever you want, even after Homer gets back.”

Looking out the window, Marge realized that almost everything she saw was because of Bart. He’d grown into a fine, young man. Shortly after he and Lisa had married, he’d taken over Moonshine Moe’s business. Moe had been run out of town after trying to mess with some young‘uns not old enough to properly say yes. Bart added weed to his business and did quite well, especially with Lisa handling the money end of it. While he differed to Homer, it was Bart who was the true head of the family.

Sitting with his mother, they looked out the window and watched the kids. Picard, Kirk, and Zia – Bart and Lisa’s kids. There were Ling and Jub-Jub, Selma’s daughter and Patty’s son with Homer.

And there was Hugo.

Legally Hugo was Marge and Homer’s son. But given the timing, it was more likely that Bart was the father.

It was about a year after Bart and Lisa got hitched. Homer was supervising the night crew at the still. Lisa was pregnant and not much in the mood. “Go see Mom,” she had told him with an understanding smile. He did, and Marge was glad to see him.

They made love that night, undressing each other, their hands and mouths exploring, probing, rubbing, and licking. Marge’s first orgasm came as Bart nibbled on her clit while his fingers gently moved in and out of her. Marge then stroked Bart until he was ready to blow, then took him in her mouth and swallowed his load.

They rested for a bit. Once Bart was hard again he covered his mother, Marge spreading her legs and guiding him in. They started slow, speeding up as their passion took over, Bart thrusting, Marge arching, her legs wrapped around him, her arms holding him tight and close. And when she felt him grow bigger inside her, she thought about having him withdraw and shoot on her belly. Instead she held him tighter and came as he did, somehow knowing that the seed he was spurting was finding fertile ground.

“I think we made a baby,” she told him when he rolled off her. Bart smiled in the knowledge that he had just stolen something from his father.

Marge smiled at this memory and watched the kids at play. “Soon they’ll be playing with more than toys,” she told Bart. “Made any plans?”

Bart nodded. “I’ve been talking some. Maybe matching some of them up with Apu’s clan. And there’s Steve and Debbie’s kids over in Langley County. Maybe Milhouse and Annika’s as well.”

“They’re cousins, aren’t they?”

“What’s your point, Mom?”

“My point is why does their youngest son have yellow hair?”

Bart smiled. “I may have had a hand in that.”

Marge slapped his butt. “You had more than a hand in it. Looks like you had your pecker in her pussy. What happened, you four have a sharing night?”

“Yeah, and she got careless and caught.”

“Well, you might want to match him with one of Apu’s,” Marge said, adding, “There’s something else, Bart. Maggie’s old enough now. Maybe not for marrying but for screwing. She’s your sister. It’s your duty to break her in right.”

“Don’t worry, Mom,” Bart said as he got dressed. “I’ll take care of it.”

Chuckling to himself as he left his parents’ trailer, Bart thought, If she only knew.

In his trailer Bart was greeted by Lisa, who was wearing only panties, showing a slight baby bump. Even pregnant with her fourth kid she still looks great, he thought. Hope they’re all mine. After he gave her a big kiss and a butt squeeze she pointed to their bedroom and said, “We have company.”

He hoped it was who he thought it was. Lisa liked to surprise him. One day he had walked into their bedroom to find Steve Smith in his bed. Worse yet, Lisa was on top of Steve riding him in a reverse cowgirl. As he watched her move on top of him, as he watched Steve’s cock going in and out of her snatch, Bart tried to remember where his shotgun was. It was then Lisa made it all better by saying, “Francine’s waiting for you in the shower.”

She was indeed. As Lisa had her fun in the bedroom, Bart had Steve’s mother in the shower – the hot water running over their naked bodies, the busty blonde leaning against the wall, Bart behind her thrusting his hard cock into her willing pussy as he rammed a soaped thumb in and out of her tight, brown hole.

Francine came, then got on her knees and finished Bart off with a blowjob, Bart coming in her mouth and her swallowing his whole load.

After the shower they joined Steve and Lisa in bed, Steve fucking his mother while Bart fucked Lisa. Then the gals licked each other clean, making the guys hard again. Bart and Steve finished up by coming in each other’s woman.

That day, however, there was no surprise. No sooner had Lisa said, “We have company” then their sister Maggie appeared in the bedroom doorway. Like Lisa, Maggie wore only panties and her slender young body, so much like Lisa’s when she was Maggie’s age, stiffened Bart right up.

“So did you take care of Mom?”

“Sure did, several times in fact. You don’t mind that I’m spending so much time with her, do you?”

“You’ve been spending more than time, Bart. But it’s your duty to see to the Simpson women.” She looked at Maggie, then back at Bart. “All of us.”

“Speaking of which,” Bart said, “Mom said it was time for me to … break Maggie in right.”

At this Maggie smiled and Lisa laughed. “Did you tell her she’s already broken?”

This was why Bart was chuckling when he left his parents’ trailer. He had already had Maggie, several times in fact. And the first time was in his parents’ trailer.

Maggie had been acting provocatively. She started wearing tight Daisy Dukes that showed her ass cheeks. She wore loose tops that showed her young breasts. And she’d bend down a lot, displaying the goods.

“Take what she’s offering before she gives it to someone else,” Lisa told him when he mentioned this to her

“You’re okay with that?”

Lisa shrugged. “You’re basically the head of the family. It’s your right to use us women folk. When you’re done with her, send her to me. I’d like a piece of her myself.”

The next day. Homer and Marge were on a sharing weekend with Ned Flanders and his new wives Rachel and Sara. (Edna and Maude had run off and moved in with Carl and Lenny.) So when Bart went over to visit, Maggie was all alone.

She put on a show for Bart, bending over this way so he could see down her shirt (no bra). Then she sat down in a short skirt with her legs apart (tight, white panties). When she bent over, Bart saw her cotton-covered butt and decided that enough was enough.

He smacked her ass.

Maggie stood and turned in surprise. Of course she didn’t say a word. Not even when Bart pulled her close, put his hand up her skirt and down her panties, and grabbed her ass. Not even when he shifted a bit and put his hand on her hairless pussy.

She did tense up a bit on that, though. But still, she didn’t pull away when Bart probed her hole.

“You little bitch, you’re wet.” His finger went in deeper, stopped. “And you’re still cherry. Well, not for long. Get your ass in your room.”

Obeying her older brother Maggie went into the bedroom. Once there, Bart threw her on the bed, lifted her skirt, and pulled off her panties.

“You’ve been offering your snatch for a few weeks now, L’il Sister. Now I’m gonna take it.”

Bart stripped, got into bed, spread Maggie’s legs, then covered her. The tip of his cock just inside her virgin opening. A push, another one, Bart tearing away her innocence as he buried himself in her.

Tears in Maggie’s eyes as Bart took her, sliding his manhood in and out of her tight channel. he went slow at first, letting her get used to being filled with dick, then faster as she started to respond, as she moved her hips along with his. A quiet sigh told Bart when she came. He used her for his pleasure then, taking her hard and fast until he shot inside her.

When it was over he pulled his cum and blood covered cock out of her. He was still hard so he flipped her over and got her on hands and knees. Then he rammed his pecker into her again, fucking her pussy in a steady pace while his thumb played with her small back hole. Maggie sighed and shook. Bart slowed, enjoyed the tightness of her snatch until her felt his cream rising to the top, then came inside her again.

As he pulled out, Bart smacked his youngest sister’s ass. “Until you get hitched, this is mine whenever I want it. Understand, Girl?”

Turning on her back. Maggie smiled and nodded. Then she pointed to her parents’ room, mimed a big stomach and pointed to her pussy.

“Homer?” Bart asked. Maggie nodded. “That’s between you, him, and Mom. If you don’t want to, let him know. Or let her know and she’ll make sure he doesn’t bother you. Now get cleaned up and go see Lisa. She wants some sister pussy.”

That was a few months ago. Since then Maggie had been visiting Bart and Lisa regularly, Lisa more than Bart.

Maggie walked over to Bart. She pointed to a clock, then to him, her, Lisa and then to the bedroom.

“I always have time for a threesome with two of my three favorite gals.”

“The third one better be Mom,” Lisa said as she and Maggie headed for the bedroom.

Panties came off. Bart’s clothes came off. The three hit the bed with Bart in the middle – kissing rubbing, feeling and pinching. There was also some biting which left marks on Bart’s inner thigh, Lisa’s boobs, and Maggie’s butt.

They eventually triangled, with Maggie sucking Bart’s cock, Bart licking Lisa’s clit, and Maggie swirling her tongue inside Lisa’s pussy. There were sighs from all three and both Maggie and Lisa shivered in mild orgasm. They broke apart, Bart’s dick hard and dripping and needing someplace warm and tight.

But the girls denied him. They came together, their legs intertwined, snatch rubbing against snatch, leaving their brother to watch and wait. Finally, though ….

“Oh Maggie!” Lisa shouted as her body shook in climax. As she fell away from Maggie, Bart grabbed his baby sister, flipped her face down, raised her hips and rammed his cock inside her. He took her fast, pounding her hard, releasing his pleasure inside her as Maggie came with a silent scream.

The three lay quiet for a time. Then Bart said, “Best get going. We’re moving the still south this afternoon. That revenuer Stan Smith is getting too close.”

“Tee hee,” Lisa laughed. “And does Revenuer Smith know you’ve fucked his wife?”

“Nope, that’s what makes it all the more fun when I do. You should call Steve. Set up a sharing with him and Francine. Have him bring Debbie. I’ll do her too.”

Maggie interrupted, tapping them both on a shoulder. Once she had their attention, she pointed to their ring fingers, then mimed a ring going on her own left hand.

“Bart, I think Maggie just proposed to us.”

The sound of the next Simpson generation could be heard outside as Maggie nodded.

“I think it’s a great idea,” Bart said. “We’ll wait until Homer’s out of lockup then it’s time for another wedding.”
          The End

Comment

Fantastic ending. Bart has been very busy. Thank you, GJ.

Comment

Originally posted by 67hawk View Post
              Fantastic ending. Bart has been very busy. Thank you, GJ.
              Thanks. Glad you liked it. GJ

Comment

I really like that. Thanks, GJ.

Comment

Originally posted by rogermaris9 View Post
                  I really like that. Thanks, GJ.
                  Thanks. Glad you liked it. GJ

Comment

You're very welcome. You've got a fertile mind and a knack for writing.

Comment

Jimmy's back. He's posting in the PalComix forum.

Comment

WONDERFUL! Thanks for the info, GJ !

Comment

EXCELLENT !! Thank you for the info.

Comment

Forgive my absence. I just haven't been all that inspired to write naughty stories. However, a friend sent me a generic New Year's Eve adult story and asked me to adapt it. He left it up to me as to which characters to use. So my question to you is - who would you rather spend NYE with - Marge Simpson, Francine Smith, or Lois Griffin? Please reply by Friday. I'll post on Saturday. GJ

Comment

Loose Lois!

Comment

Well....you KNOW I like Marge, but I think a Lois story might just work. Thanks, GJ. I sure hope you had a great Christmas holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X