Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Monster High/Ever After High prompts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster High/Ever After High prompts

I did some drabbles for a friend and now I'm taking Monster High and Ever After High based prompts. So feel free to submit yours.

"Come on, this pussy needs her cream." Kitty wailed as Raven pumped into Apple's mouth without a care. "Patience" Raven said as she gave another lazy thrust "Apple is doing just fine." Kitty had a different opinion as she took Apple's head and slammed her down on Raven's dick. Raven took in Kitty's violent working of Apple's head with some small amusement and delight in feeling Apple's throat spam around her cock. The slight hitch in Raven's breathing was all the warning Kitty needed as she pushed Apple aside and wrapped her lips around Raven's dick, taking in every last drop of her cum. As Raven pulled her spotless cock away from Kitty's mouth she turned to Apple, "And it's time for your reward." Apple gave her a small smile as she spread herself before Raven. Her dick may wander, Apple though as she took inch after inch of Raven's cock, but she always comes back to me.

Comment

"So, big dicks run in the family I see." Howleen's hand froze mid-stroke, turning to see Spectra phasing through the bathroom stall. "Oh don't stop on my account. In fact, let me help you." Spectra leaned forward and took Howleen's cock into her mouth. She had to bite down on her bottom lip to keep from howling as Spectra ghosted her finger to play with Howleen's ass. Spectra could take all of Howleen's cock and lick her balls, never needing to come up for air. As she felt the first pulses of the cock Spectra flipped over and impaled herself on it, the knot swelling and trapping her. Staring each other in the face Howleen was the first to break the silence, "Wanna make out?" Spectra leaned in and replied, "I was hoping you'd ask" After all, it seemed rude to not kiss someone when their knot is lodged deep in your pussy.

Comment

It was a good thing Apple had practiced smiling, it was the only way to keep people from knowing what Kitty was doing to her. Her disembodied mouth was licking and grinning at her back door. How she was able to do that under her dress and panties Apple would never know, probably some Wonderland nonsense. As Apple felt Kitty pull away she gave a small sigh of relief. Only to then gasp as Kitty's tongue was replaced by her cock. Apple's smile became rather fixed as Kitty worked her cock into Apple's ass. Apple was now rather glad that Raven trained her with those plugs, Kitty's cock was nothing next to those.

Comment

She couldn't breathe, Darling's cock didn't allow for it. She didn't care, her eyes were glazed over with Raven's dark magic. "Come now Apple, don't they teach you how to handle princely dicks in Maiden Class?" She taunted Apple, " I had wanted to go easy on you, but I guess I misjudged Darling. She outshines both of her brothers, I may even want to try her for myself." Raven kneeled besides Apple and licked a few of her tears, "You did go through all this trouble, it would be a shame to waste your efforts." Raven reached for Apple's bottom, "I'll have to think of a suitable reward for you." Raven's hand on her head, forcing her to take more of Darling. Without even a groan she filled her mouth to overflowing, dripping onto her breasts and the floor. Apple's head was pulled back as Raven helped herself to the cum. When she was done Raven turned and saw that Darling was still hard, "Well then, let's try it straight from the tap." Raven said as she took her cockhead into her mouth.

Comment

"Please Darling, I need it." Apple pleaded. She spread herself before Darling, dripping shamelessly. "Your brother can't satisfy me, only you can." That praise gave her a twitch in her dick, "Oh boy" was all she could say as he lifted her skirt and brought out her massive girlcock. "YES! GIVE ALL THAT DICK!" Apple yelled as she penetrated her. Her cock easily parting her eager folds. "Reach where Daring never could take what he couldn't." She wrapped her legs around her unwilling to let her go, giving Darling no choice but to go deeper. She squeezed Darling until she blew into her womb, "YES! Mark me, make your bitch!"

Comment

"Finally" was all Briar could say as she hilted herself in Apple's ass. After all the longing looks and lonely nights, she was finally fucking Apple. That Raven not only allow it, but prep Apple and Briar with her mouth was almost too surreal. She'd seen Raven eat out Apple dozens of times from the closet, but to have her look up with her cock in her mouth was something she'd never thought possible. As Briar pump in and out of Apple, Raven continued to service them both. Licking from Apple's clit to Briar's ass until they both came. As they laid there with Briar between Apple and Raven she thanked her lucky stars and whatever passing fairy godmother made this possible.

Comment

There's something about cock that pairs well with a nice cup of tea Maddie thought as Frankie pumped in and out of her mouth. It was quite a magnificent cock Frankie had stitched together for herself, Maddie had to admire her craftsmanship and her cockmanship. In fact, Maddie thought as she took Frankie's balls in one hand and teasing her pussy with the other, she deserves a little extra . This set Frankie's neck bolts a sparking and her hips a driving, delighting Maddie to no end. Well, this was a fine turn of events, but Maddie knew she could make it better. With that in mind, Maddie took her slick fingers and began to prod at Frankie's asshole. However, this was too much for Frankie as she threw Maddie on the table and proceeded to fuck. Yes, it's not a tea party without a good pounding

Comment

Wrapping her lips around Frankie's masterwork cock Draculaura spread herself for Robecca, allowing her to work in her fuck machine strapon. With Robecca pistoning in and out of her ass, Draculaura focused on Frankie, effortlessly deep throating the prime specimen she had attached to herself. Not satisfied with merely sucking on Frankie's cock Draculaura's hands began to wander all over her ghoulfriend, fondling her balls, reaching up to tweak her boobs, fingering her pussy, and even taking some tentative pokes at her ass. All this proves too much for Frankie, as she felt her balls tighten she gave Robeeca a signal. Robecca then lifts up Draculaura and spread her as Frankie plunged into her wet pussy. As she shot rope after rope of cum into Draculaura, Frankie planted her lips on the hopefully future mother of their children. "Do you think it took?" Draculaura asked as Frankie pulled away, "Maybe, if not I do have a fresh set of balls nearby." Robecca merely rolled her eyes at this, "This is the sixth bloody pair you shot into her."

Comment

It's insane the things I do for this girl, Raven thought as she gave Apple the sleeping potion. Standing over the dozing form of their girlfriend Raven and Darling turned to each other. With a nod they both feel upon the prone form of Apple, each had their mouth on one of Apple's breasts and fingers in her pussy. Small gasps and moans escaped from Apple's lips encouraging her two lovers to go further. They rolled Apple onto her side, allowing Darling to grid her pussy into her and Raven to lick her ass. The sheer pleasure pushed Darling over the edge as she kissed Apple wake, setting off a chain reaction as she cam and cam and came. Eventually, Apple couldn't take it anymore and passed out. Looking over the prone figure of Apple Darling turned to Raven, "That was pretty good, but we can do better." As she held up two strapons and handed one off to Raven. The insane things I do for these girls Raven said to herself as she put it on.

Comment

The branch outside their dorm gave Kitty the perfect perch to watch Raven and Apple's escapades. It was always fun to see Raven put Apple through her paces, testing and stretching Apple to her limits. Today, however, they were simply naked on Raven's bed, kissing and touching each other all lovey-dovey. Enough to get Kitty going, but not nearly enough to get her off. After a few half-hearted strokes of her cock Kitty decided to go for the goal. Disappearing and reappearing on the bed Kitty slapped her dick on Apple's pussy, "Mind if I cut in, thanks." Not giving either of the other girls a chance to answer Kitty thrust into Apple, hilting herself in one stroke. As she fucked Apple, Kitty began to reach for Raven's ass. She slapped her hand away and told Kitty, "If you feel like grabbing some ass go for Apple's, she loves having a few fingers up there while she gets fucked." and turned back to capture Apple's lips with her own.

Comment

It wasn't a traditional 69 what with Gooliope taking Catrine's entire pelvis in her mouth. But with Gooliope massaging her dick with her throat and licking her balls and ass at the same time Catrine was in no mood to get nitpicky. Gooliope's pussy was quivering like jelly with Catrine shoving her face deep into it. As she pulled back, Catrine wondered how flexible the slime girl was. Taking great big licks of her clit Catrine started working in her fingers, then her hand, until Gooliope was taking her entire forearm. The sight of Gooliope stretched obscenely around her arm set Catrine off, shooting her cum deep into her. Catrine could swear that she felt her cum hit her hand inside Gooliope.

Comment

Draculaura loved Clawd, she really did. But for all the wonderful nights spent spooning together, his knot deep in her pussy, he simply couldn't keep up with her demand for cum. No matter how full and heavy his nuts were, they gave out after four loads. Barely enough to take the edge off. But when Avea came to school Draculaura couldn't take her eyes off her and her massive balls. Each one barely fit in the palm of her and once they were there Draculaura wasn't letting them go anytime soon. As Avea shot rope after rope of cum down her throat, Draculaura finally knew sweet relief

Comment

Duchess knew she overreached this time as she tried to dislocate her jaw to take in Faybelle's cock. Faybelle was always bragging on her magic wand as she called it, referring it to the terror and delight of maidens. Duchess tired of Faybelle's dick swagger and told her to put her money where her mouth was. Duchess was disheartened by the fact she could only manage half of the monster cock but took solace in the fact that Faybelle came heavily into her mouth. As she swallowed what she could, leaving the rest to dribble down on her chest and Faybelle's balls, Duchess thought that if she could not win, at least she failed spectacularly.

Comment

Keeping a firm grip on Mrs. Bloodgood's head Frankie works it down her cock. Somehow able to massage the massive length with no throat Bloodgood also licked the balls Frankie had installed. Meanwhile, Howleen had availed herself to Bloodgood's body, which had mindlessly wrapped its legs around the young werewolf in an attempt to milk her for all she was worth. Efforts that paid off as Howleen painted the insides of Bloodgood's pussy. As she slid out Howleen took Bloodgood's head from Frankie and made her clean out her own cunt. When she was finished Howleen wasted no time in plundering Bloodgood's mouth for herself, while Frankie worked her dick into Bloodgood's plush ass. On and on this went with only the slightest pause for Bloodgood to eat out her own holes clean of cum. Finally, they placed Bloodgood's head back on her shoulders, where the resulting feedback loop broke her, cementing her place as the plaything of her former students.

Comment

Working...
                              X